Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 (26974 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by AlterEgoTM: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2012
dopeJemi:

Eroruro grin
WTF undecided

Waheva mehn, all I know is I'm bedding Livialives tongue tongue tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by djeezy(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Having scrupulously and rigorously perused the images contained herein and I must admit that all the girls nominated for this award have the potentials of winning but by virtue of this process only one winner can emerge. In this same wise I vote for the pretty girls hereunder as apposite and sine qua non for this Round 2. My vote infra.

GROUP 1. sweetlemon,beckyomas
GROUP 2. abil, vivian chinaza
GROUP 3. livialives, junnymercy
GROUP 4. achukwunet, tashamania
GROUP 5. Ivorybabe88,itsmodella
GROUP 6. Jenny20, cyndyrella

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by laykhorn(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2012
@sholly, haha.. Ur effort on this thing is just too much. Every here and there, you just drop d campaign thing. People who follow you can lament this..Is this how jobless you are? The things s for fun n you've taken it way too serious. Wel, I'm voting ur contestants. I wish you victory my sister
@SK, where s the voting bar. Abi make we type name ni
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Should I refer you to my last threaed where you came from no where and insulted me for what I did not even do Did I even insult you back?
Somebody pls check my "Guys (men) please translate this" thread.
Please! This is getting serious
Awww.... Ease up fine mama! I was blatantly joking nau... U wan chop me? Relax mehn! Remember d u and 190 toasting episode? I no do u, Go back and read dear...am all for entertainments not seriousness.Now zip it! tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2012
ItsModella:
Ragga what? yo, it's yarn braids jor, that sounds better than ragga muffin. I'll behave in this manner so long as you're nice to me tongue tongue
Hmmm....ok o! smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
But she resemble her na grin
Resemble gini? Apollo dey catch antelope? Audience help me out o!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by DExplorer1: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided Your opinion doesn't count. Plenty "better ppl" don call me the best, u'll hate die. Just heed my advice and we're good smiley
Clown grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2012
laykhorn: @sholly, haha.. Ur effort on this thing is just too much. Every here and there, you just drop d campaign thing. People who follow you can lament this..Is this how jobless you are? The things s for fun n you've taken it way too serious. Wel, I'm voting ur contestants. I wish you victory my sister
As long as you vote my candidates, I'll accept your insults in good faith. The way you voted is not the right way though. You have to clearly state that, I'm voting abiL and ItsModella. Thanks for your support! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by ektbear: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2012
oyb:

u don start work? u can't be visiting threads like this in the office - or maybe you can - lots of lechers in upper mgt lipsrsealed

Nah not til February bros
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Guys, don't be bias. Vote for what this competition is actually about. Beauty, not popularity or padi padi.

You're turning heads big and soon their heads will go out in the real world thinking they are hotstuff and someone will have to knock them backs down. Will you be there when they cry or commit suicide? So, it's best you don't make their heads big for the wrong reasons.

#votesweetlemon

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by alleviate2002us(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Group 1
Sweetlemon (this missy has to scale to the next round Mehn!!!!!)
Daisyella (she needs to give us more pics so her votes beyond this stage can be guaranteed…let her check the steps of “Sweetlemon”)
Group 2
Abil (same comments as Sweetlemon)
Mimifonwon (same comments as Daisyella)
Group 3
Livialives (keep it going gal!!!)
Junnymercy (we don too see this pics….try show us other ones u hear!)
Group 4
Achukwunet (Top on the list in this group)
Tashamania (we need more pics….is this the best yo’ve got!...no fall our hand oo!)
Group 5
Nubian Queen (at this point babes we need more pics to keep you on this game)
Prettyfatex (I wish you could upload or send to the Mods more of ur pics…)
Group 6
Jenny20 (more pics eeeeh!!!)
Chizolum (prove your looks and send in more unedited or enhanced pics….i’ll hope to see more of your pics so peeps would make a better choice of vote)

@Mod, Kindly ensure that remarks attached to votes reach contestants so that they do the needful. You would agree with me that beyond this round seeing the same pics would be boring.
Personally I’lld just pocket my votes “I don’t know about other NLanders”
Thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=14pt]If you are viewing this thread from your cellphone, smartphone, iphone, ipad, laptop, desktop, palmtop, macbook, tablet.....
And you've not voted for the hottest ladies in the game
AbiL shocked hips of life!full option!!
Nayah grin soft!leather seats!Orobo toh badt!!With that chic i'll definitely be a one-minute-man!!!
Itsmodella cool Looking for the next top model, click here!
Sweetlemon kiss Damn!look at that skin...soft!silky!thats the land of milk and honey!
[/size]

[size=24pt]You Are Wrong!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane: Guys, don't be bias. Vote for what this competition is actually about. Beauty, not popularity or padi padi.

You're turning heads big and soon they heads will go out in the real world thinking they are hotstuff and someone will have to knock them backs down. Will you be there when they cry or commit suicide? So, it's best you don't make their heads big for the wrong reasons.

#votesweetlemon
I agree! U see, u scan, u like, u vote.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by kandiikane(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetlemon, don't mind them. Everyone fights, you don't need to justify yourself. Your beauty is like morning glory, keeps suicidal humans going.

#votesweetlemoon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2012
flanrey: [size=14pt]If you are viewing this thread from your cellphone, smartphone, iphone, ipad, laptop, desktop, palmtop, macbook, tablet.....
And you've not voted for the hottest ladies in the game
AbiL shocked hips of life!full option!!
Nayah grin soft!leather seats!Orobo toh badt!!With that chic i'll definitely be a one-minute-man!!!
Itsmodella cool Looking for the next top model, click here!
Sweetlemon kiss Damn!look at that skin...soft!silky!thats the land of milk and honey!
[/size]
U already a 2 sec brah na! Abeggi... tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2012
@sweetlemon, lol tongue grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by carzola(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Sharap jor abirun tongue grin
how mush dem go pay u..? wud lik to employ u.. as my personal masut just 4my @ss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by dubem3(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2012
ItsModella:
People are starting to call me that, all thanks to you. I'm even getting used to it already grin grin

ukuw modella kwanu?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by IZUKWU(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2012
1. Enoquin, candyness 2. Vivian, abil 3. Skydeep,junnymercy 4. Achukwunet, tashamania 5.nubian queen , its modella 6.cindrella,jenny 20

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by moonraker(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2012
shocked shocked WOW!!!! Totally blow away!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by greedie1(f): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2012
kandiikane: Guys, don't be bias. Vote for what this competition is actually about. Beauty, not popularity or padi padi.

You're turning heads big and soon they heads will go out in the real world thinking they are hotstuff and someone will have to knock them backs down. Will you be there when they cry or commit suicide? So, it's best you don't make their heads big for the wrong reasons.

#votesweetlemon

lol. . . Was about to write "agreed" before i saw dat ur beautiful speech is aimed at securing votes 4 swtlemon...

Agreed anyways... Team sweetlemon
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by UjSizzle(f): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Group 1: sweetlemon, candyness

Group 2: Abil, Vivian Chinaza

Group 3: Livialives, Amaryah

Group 4: Achukwunet, Rokiatu

Group 5: ItsModella, Ivorybabe

Group 6: Jenny20, Cindyrella

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=13pt]sweetlemon, what's ur Prob? [/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by laykhorn(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
As long as you vote my candidates, I'll accept your insults in good faith. The way you voted is not the right way though. You have to clearly state that, I'm voting abiL and ItsModella. Thanks for your support! smiley
@its no insult, its my passionate expression of my grief.. Hw many votes can I drop. 1 for each group cos that or hw?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Sweetlemon(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Odikwa serious event o! We are in d e-world woman! Y u getting urself worked up over usernames/robots/programmes? Hian!!! U better calm down and breathe......Doctors in da house, dis geh diagnosis na panic attack abi? grin
Ok, iv calmed down but I was really taken aback sha and I was about stepping down from this competition.
No hard feelings. Let the fun continue!
*grabs some pop corn*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.