Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 (27017 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Florena:
u no say me i no dey contest b4, just wan show dat guy wey say i look like village girl, with unkept hair
nt everyone really like d makeup and d hair if a thing
Lol. No mind the guy jor. E opinion no matter. U r pretty, without makeup. I think u'd be prettier with it and some professional photography tho, but I go still dey vote you dey go!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Legit1: You are allowed to vote more than one candidate in group 5 and group 6. Check out ItsModella and vote, thanks!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: hahaha... Dnt tell me you'd compete o.

*dies*....lwkmd
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: the second one on the frontpage.. The full pix.. Attimes cameras can be tricky and even if she's beautiful, that picture doesn't look photogenic.. Seems to me like she's has been fasting to keep shape.. I don't know sha but all i know is I don't like that pic
lol... Nah. She's slim. The prob I have with that pic (the way the face appears) is more than made up for in the last pic. That girl is model material!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by freakcin: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetlemon:
IA? Sorry I don't get you

That pic of urs in the office looks familiar. iF U DON'T MIND WHERE WAS IT TAKEN, WCH COY?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by xynerise: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Lol. No mind the guy jor. E opinion no matter. U r pretty, without makeup. I think u'd be prettier with it and some professional photography tho, but I go still dey vote you dey go!
Nice sympathetic comment cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Florena(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Lol. No mind the guy jor. E opinion no matter. U r pretty, without makeup. I think u'd be prettier with it and some professional photography tho, but I go still dey vote you dey go!
make u dey vote 4 livalives too, u no say d girl dey gentle like me
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

*dies*....lwkmd
Bros e geh y I talk am. The guy resemble prisoner wey dem give parole, and e dey run mouth. E neva kno say na u get the crown?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Florena(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
if u like make u do ojoro 4 my aunt
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
@duni04: I remember you. Why are you saying bullsh1t about abiL? When in actuality u joined DailyNews to diss her. Pls sir, your own sentences are full of mistakes too. Let's leave past beef behind and be matured about all these. Thanks for your support! smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Bros e geh y I talk am. The guy resemble prisoner wey dem give parole, and e dey run mouth. E neva kno say na u get the crown?

i understand perfectly well.i checked his pic when tellwisdom yarb am and was laughing before you delivered the finishing move on him...lwkd4h...you're funny...following asap
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by tellwsdom: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
2 million: if u fyn pass mua, upload ya pix make we see

Bet 10,000 naira, I Will put down 7million, 3 Mercedes mml and a building in lekkismiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: lol... Nah. She's slim. The prob I have with that pic (the way the face appears) is more than made up for in the last pic. That girl is model material!
Oahray: lol... Nah. She's slim. The prob I have with that pic (the way the face appears) is more than made up for in the last pic. That girl is model material!
we all know she's a model
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by duni04(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @duni04: I remember you. Why are you saying bullsh1t about abiL? When in actuality u joined DailyNews to diss her. Pls sir, your own sentences are full of mistakes too. Let's leave past beef behind and be matured about all these. Thanks for your support! smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
Dear campaign manager, I'm not dissing anyone, its actually very easy for you, just click on her profile and see all the s-hit she's been posting since she joined nairaland. Maybe you should manage someone with a better record. Abil or Abi or whatever is rili tof to sell to anyone undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by xynerise: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Florena:
if u like make u do ojoro 4 my aunt
Who is ur ant? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: we all know she's a model
does that detract from the credit due her?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by DonaldGenes(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Group 1- yes yes yes for "sweetlemon" all the way! That girl is almost making me wet with her first pix suffice me to say.
Beckyomas-sorry I have to say NO but still you sweet
Daisyella- am sorry I hv to say No but ua just cute in a unique way
candyness-Still No but your so nubile n wow with dose eyes,love "em

Group2-vivian chinanza; sorry I got to say NO"still looking sexcy with dose Hot legs but I almost went for you but something held me back
Abil-nope-sorry for that,you way to beautiful but need to see more of Abil

T-luv-you got me wowed! Am afraid I have to say a Big Yes yes yes for You-am ua big fan,u look so natural

Abelcity-Nope

Mimifonwon-sorry to say No since your pix wasn't lucid enough

Group3-livialives-girl you fucking sexy with all the right curves in place,couldn't wait to scream "Yes"yes" yes"
Junnymercy- you almost got me going for you but you left your boobs hanging there and that reduce ua marks-NO

Amaryah-sorry boo",NO"am not thrilled with what I saw there

Dollz-am afraid to say NO but just have to go for one

Please where is Group 4?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Honestly, who nominated Nayah to be in this contest? I hope it's not Jaybee sha
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
I have a good mind of saying something about ur skydeep. Make I chill sha.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by greedie1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Viewing this topic: Shugamania(f), y me(f), sexkillz(m), AlterEgo™, Veev101,IZUKWU(m), scorpiogal(f), tellwsdom, gwas(m), Nnekacherry, jackbauersballs(m), breathing(f), rokiatu(f), hornipipe(m), Oahray(m), ItsModella(f), bennyraz(m), gree-die(f), xynerise(m), Florena(f), Shollypopz(f), freakcin, lalaosky, duni04(m) and 1 guest(s)

hi, is that you on ur profile pix? i think its you, i just want you to reaffirm grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
Donalð Genes: Group 1- yes yes yes for "sweetlemon" all the way! That girl is almost making me wet with her first pix suffice me to say.

Group2-vivian chinanza; sorry I got to say NO"still looking sexcy with dose Hot legs but I almost went for you but something held me back

T-luv-you got me wowed! Am afraid I have to say a Big Yes yes yes for You-am ua big fan,u look so natural

Abelcity-Nope

Group3-livialives-girl you fucking sexy with all the right curves in place,couldn't wait to scream "Yes"yes" yes"
Junnymercy- you almost got me going for you but you left your boobs hanging there and that reduce ua marks-NO

Please where is Group 4?

wankerss Alert
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Florena(f): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
Who is ur ant? grin
livalives
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
duni04:
Dear campaign manager, I'm not dissing anyone, its actually very easy for you, just click on her profile and see all the s-hit she's been posting since she joined nairaland. Maybe you should manage someone with a better record. Abil or Abi or whatever is rili tof to sell to anyone undecided
Well then, you'll be shocked to find out she was the first runner-up in the last elimination we just had. I'm sure I can look @ your posts on NL and find you trading insults with another member. Look beyond the insult pls because in that same Nairaland posts, you'll find intelligent comments that have been posted several times by abiL. Especially in her field of study -Psychology. I wrote a brief introduction about my candidates -abiL and ItsModella on the first page. Take a look at it, it might help you understand them better.
Stop posting wrong information sir, thanks for your cooperation! smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: wankerss Alert
grin grin LOL
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by greedie1(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Donalð Genes: Group 1- yes yes yes for "sweetlemon" all the way! That girl is almost making me wet with her first pix suffice me to say.

Abelcity-Nope

Please where is Group 4?

r u a 1 minute guy?? wet from just a pix? ah! grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Florena(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Well then, you'll be shocked to find out she was the first runner-up in the last elimination we just had. I'm sure I can look @ your posts on NL and find you trading insults with another member. Look beyond the insult pls because in that same Nairaland posts, you'll find intelligent comments that have been posted several times by abiL. Especially in her field of study -Psychology. I wrote a brief introduction about my candidates -abiL and ItsModella on the first page. Take a look at it, it might help you understand them better.
Stop posting wrong information sir, thanks for your cooperation! smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
u funny die, na by force person they say thank u?, why u com put exclamation mark 4 d end of cooperation..........really i'm havin fun here
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by xynerise: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: I have a good mind of saying something about ur skydeep. Make I chill sha.
Hope its something good? Then say it
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by greedie1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
obviously, it isnt
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2012

Abelcity-Nope

Please where is Group 4?

But seriously you wrote all these and voted just 2 people ?. Mehn......
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
gree-die:

r u a 1 minute guy?? wet from just a pix? ah! grin grin

Could be prec...um. Some guys oozes it out when they are excited.

Sexkillz don't hide my comment lol
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise:
Nah... U'd hate me for it.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by greedie1(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Viewing this topic: sauceEEP(m), IZUKWU(m),scorpiogal(f), chronique(m), alleviate2002us(m), jackbauersballs(m), AlterEgo™, Donalð Genes(m), Legit1, Shollypopz(f), flanrey(m), hornipipe(m), DheBuck(m), Oahray(m), kool J(f), youngwiz(m), tellwsdom, xynerise(m), duni04(m), rokiatu(f), Florena(f), Oluwadare, Austinodark(m), gree-die(f) and 3 guest(s)

hi, nice tattoo shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.