Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) (26914 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by officialwdhtv: 11:55am On Jan 28
If you cannot marry 4wives, i cannot marry you - Lady says.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uawwj2DjkXA

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by matify83: 11:58am On Jan 28
This one is a lost soul.

Pressing the male "mumu button" and winding his ego.

She's just looking for a man to kill.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:59am On Jan 28
Hmmm, what kind of woman are you

bring your assignment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28
This one wey dey talk, nah she wan feed herself 🤣🤣🤣 Women shaa.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28
Lol I pray she gets her wish

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Caramia2020(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28
Easier said than done, time shall tell.

33 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by metaluterus(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28
She's not honest

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by muyico(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28
She wanna trends

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28
Women are drama themselves

30 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Obierika(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28
I support her!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by KingEarnest(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28
One woman is trouble. This one wants to marry a man capable of marrying four women. To kill him abi?

She will tell me who is marrying who.

20 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Ohraykon: 7:34pm On Jan 28
Polygamy is better than monogamy but not in this white man's civilization.

5 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by simple250: 8:09pm On Jan 28
So the man will die on time ....you get the point now

31 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28
Her Choice.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Eunoiaa(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28
The men are polygamous in nature brigade are attacking her? grin

But why? Here's a woman who loves sharing her man now, and is okay co-existing peacefully with other wives like y'all wanted but y'all still have something to say.

Why do you people like doing stuff to the kind of women who don't f*ck with the things you guys do?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by aboki2000(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29
One confused girl on the loose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by MykellOni(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29
Attendance: Present ✅️
Werey.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Iseoluwani: 9:46pm On Jan 29
wasted spe.rm

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by deji17: 9:46pm On Jan 29
This one is chasing clout. Trending by saying nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by jojothaiv(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29
None of my business.

Waiter, toast garri and sunny side kulikuli, kindly tell that DJ to play me Yaba Buluku Boys "Madam The Madam" featuring Falz.

Efosa, abeg tap that bros for my back say make him vex say I wan borrow him babe.

3 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz and co will not like this angry

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Bluffly: 9:47pm On Jan 29
simple250:
So the man will die on time ....you get the point now
They will then start to fight over inheritance. Lazy bitch

8 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by tobenuel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29
Real matters o, abeg make una give me 9 women I go manage dem. Opeyemi shebi you dey hear now

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Danboy43: 9:48pm On Jan 29
That advise is for men that want to die before their time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by tobenuel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29
Like say na Government work

8 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by axglide(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29
Repent

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Truths9ja: 9:48pm On Jan 29
She dey bring problems to her life with the huge ignorance she embedded her to

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29
End time lady

3 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Solofresh2: 9:50pm On Jan 29
Useless attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by Hezzyluv: 9:52pm On Jan 29
Anything can be said on social media "just to trend" undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) by EEIA: 9:52pm On Jan 29
Jeon people 😂

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.