Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (14706 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: I have been banned by mukina and jaybee. . . Severally too.
yeah, ystdy, i also saw a cow fly to eat the grass that grows in the wind!
Did u also biliv dt?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: yeah, ystdy, i also saw a cow fly to eat the grass that grows in the wind!
Did u also biliv dt?
yes. Like that camel swimming in the air. . .
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2012
manmustwac: You were rightly banned for making offtopic meaningless comments on threads which is called trolling.

And your atheist brethren committing the same crime were spared of the same offence why? I think hypocrite is a befitting title for people like you. I came posting in a thread and the best your boyfriends could do is to hurl insults at me and at the same time constituting the trolls, yet in your stalinist style found only vedaxcool culpable for the offence you simply dreamed up! the greater tragedy is that you conspired with your atheists brethren to pervert NL laws by turning the religion section to a complaint section against a moderator, yet the same you hypocritically stands here and say trolling? Just get out of my sight, unlike low -gayboy i hardly made an issue out of it because you are not worth my time!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2012
KINGwax: alright, i give up!!!! U're hopeless

and the lying continues grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by foluks24(f): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2012
u cnt even change ur profile name,it sucks
bandiejay:

Everlasting Cage ...ummmmmmmh undecided undecided
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2012
acidtalk:

The Rebels have tied you down permanently so it appears their membership is close to a million. That's why they keep banning people so you can create a new account.

Since the "deactivation" is one of the main needs by members why doesn't Seun oblige them by creating it.

At least if you say the members don't have a say on your forum then give them a freewill to exit instead of forcefully tying them in here and still run the place like a Dictator.
LMAO! You b real Acid o! I hope you dont get banned for this...
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by siddiq202(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2012
My first and ever ban was from the sport section by PYGURU and lasted for 30 mins

DON'T KNOW MY OFFENSE YET!!! undecided
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2012
If i gt banned i'd b happy, atleast that would keep me off NL for a while, which will lead to less insults, bullyn and dissing!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by aryzgreat: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2012
MUKINATU and SEXKILLS plus MACLATUNJI= Fear of NAIRALAND.

Mukinatu banned me for attacking yorober dudes that were turning a kidnapping thread to anti-igbo thread, lo and behold my post was not only hidden but was banned. Out of annoyance i registered a new nick "4kmukina" and the first post landed me to a month ban by mukina followed by SEXKILLZ mad ban till april 2013. Imagine the concombility.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by sigmaseller: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Av been banned uncountable times by one u s e l e s s & jobless pyguru. he/she/it lacks the mental maturity to be a moderator on this forum.make dem ban me again jawe
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by SpicyMimi(f): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
aryzgreat: MUKINATU and SEXKILLS plus MACLATUNJI= Fear of NAIRALAND.

Mukinatu banned me for attacking yorober dudes that were turning a kidnapping thread to anti-igbo thread, lo and behold my post was not only hidden but was banned. Out of annoyance i registered a new nick "4kmukina" and the first post landed me to a month ban by mukina followed by SEXKILLZ mad ban till april 2013. Imagine the concombility.

Lmfaoooo!!!! Chaii..u sef, u wicked o!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
wow @ last unban, I say thank you if only it is my sweet MUKINA or SEUN that unban me.

I rep sport section #livecommentary
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by toshmann(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
many yrs ago, when i just joined nairaland, as a dude of no equal cool, i expressed my majestic opinions as a lord of words which did not go down well with the powers that be in nairaland, hence, there was a recurring decimal activation of punitive measures vs rebelious reciprocation.

i was banned, unbanned, rebanned, debanned, undaunted . . . . rebranded . . yet rebanned . . unbanned . . counter banned, self exiled, pre-banned and underbanned
before it came to the realization of the powers that be that some characters just have to be let well alone cool
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2012
@toshman, why won't Seun ban you?you were romancing and trying to chop his oriaku mukina right under his no nose.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by babsadewa(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2012
I've been ban once. I was tryna help d aspirants by copying a link from my school's website...the ban was lifted 10dayz after...
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by toshmann(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
ifyalways: @toshman, why won't Seun ban you?you were romancing and trying to chop his oriaku mukina right under his no nose.

Me and mukina are like brother and sister cheesy
I guess seun stopped banning me when I banned him for two weeks cool

I made it clear to him that no one can lay claim to a monopoly of banning abilities wink
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by sauceEEP(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
so this is how it feels to be barned? I don't really know who banned me cos d message i recieved was that Nairaland banned (one month) sauceEEP for trolling and derailing of thread. Useless mods, waiting for my second ban (season 2).
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: Go back to school. . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by searay(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: I have been banned by mukina and jaybee. . . Severally too.
I thought you are also a MOD, and you were banned? You are lying
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
searay: I thought you are also a MOD, and you were banned? You are lying
Pre MOD Id was Killz , banned severally by Seun before Mac something banned it till 2095, he had to get a new ID sexkillz.
Even now he is a mod , he still dey fear Islam section

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
pendusky: Theres 1 Albino in Romance Dept, UniNL, he says he hate S.ex and it kilz,

grin

my bro. has suffered! grin
guys, he's only doing his job!
I voted for him to be mod. I knew he would
do his job effectively. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by bknight: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2012
Dyt:

Bn right behind u boo

Wat have u been doing behind me? You've bn eating too much of dat cake abi? grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ignis: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

I am banned till 2035.

I dare anybody to beat that record!

Maclatunji is a douche Mod.
You didn't state your offence before he banned you.
Am sure Maclatunji can't just ban you like that. You have to do something very offensive.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by pendusky(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2012
*Kails*:

grin

my bro. has suffered! grin
guys, he's only doing his job!
I voted for him to be mod. I knew he would
do his job effectively. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Liken to a non smiling banker! He'll drives customer away.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
ignis:
You didn't state your offence before he banned you.
Am sure Maclatunji can't just ban you like that. You have to do something very offensive.

Lol.....you clearly dont know maclatunji.

https://www.nairaland.com/956845/email-threat-received-maclatunji-islam
https://www.nairaland.com/990120/religious-bigotry-hypocrisy-nairaland-islamic
https://www.nairaland.com/1029014/maclatunji-stopped-too-much
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Oahray: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
. . .
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Abbott(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
foluks24: u cnt even change ur profile name,it sucks

Foluks24 is a nice username. I swear down. cheesy
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ignis: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Spicythachiq: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
That dude called Albino or sk just banned me because i xchanged words with his gf*kandi or wtever* So ur gf doesnt deserves a ban abi? E go tire u soon! Whr are past Mods today? Ur tym go come.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by thrugemaster(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2013
sex kills @ stochastic mod banned me for commenting thus....'' how does this affect the price of garri in calabar''..... The OP asked a jamb question... So i replied via past question..... All these MODs self....... Some of them no go school..... Nah IGbo dey worry dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / 2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.