Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753850 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
cutiereborn:
Me likey kiss
Where in Lagos are you guys? and can you deliver to ikeja?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
QuinieR:

I went through her post nd realize she didn't even abuse u but I guess u were bitter cusz she no reply ur pm,have you forgotten how you insulted pemiakd abi no be here we dey wey u dey rush d girl with curse becos she uploaded internet pepper soup.nd nah you own worst pass"my ogbono wife" unlike pemiakd dat didn't even write anything on it.Ur mentality is very low through all ur reply on this thread,see bro go nd involve urself with something tangible instead of been on nairaland 24/7 replying all mentions.

Check ur dp now nd realize u are a Mallam.jst wasting my time replying you seff.ka ọ dị
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
missimelda01:
Hot egusi soup for lunch.. call 07018086002 now to get yours delivered to anywhere in Lagos.
Can you guys deliver to ikeja?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lunch
No be me cook am oh.On a training so na wetin dem serve us b dis

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
QuinieR:

I went through her post nd realize she didn't even abuse u but I guess u were bitter cusz she no reply ur pm,have you forgotten how you insulted pemiakd abi no be here we dey wey u dey rush d girl with curse becos she uploaded internet pepper soup.nd nah you own worst pass"my ogbono wife" unlike pemiakd dat didn't even write anything on it.Ur mentality is very low through all ur reply on this thread,see bro go nd involve urself with something tangible instead of been on nairaland 24/7 replying all mentions.

Check ur dp now nd realize u are a Mallam.jst wasting my time replying you seff.ka ọ dị

Your IQ must be lower than 50 if you think I sent private message to a married woman unless you don't know what "PM" means.
You realize I'm on nairaland 24/7 because you're also on nairaland 24/7 ,isn't it? When you mention me I receive a notification on my status bar -i don't have to be online to see your mentions.
Why don't you appload your profile picture since you're a goddess. It is your father that is a Mallam

If we should check now, you are probably a troll depending on parents for a living but you are telling me to do something tangible when you've not even started life.

If you want to get likes on nairaland -insult buhari and elder001 irrespective of the section you are and you'll get the likes you seek but the only problem is that the likes won't add $$$ to your account neither will they stop you from being stupid.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Can you guys deliver to ikeja?
yes we can
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
xtremetechy:
Good morning from this side kiss
oh man cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
missimelda01:

yes we can
Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Where in Lagos are you guys? and can you deliver to ikeja?
You have me confused with someone else.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
cutiereborn:
You have me confused with someone else.
My bad smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
LoJ:

Words of wisdom.

My Friend smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
This thread always take me away from boredom...
Laughs won kill me

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
what cool cool
cococandy:
oh man cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
xtremetechy:
what cool cool
it looks super yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na wa o! So we now dragging whether pm was sent or not? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
thanks...am blushing cool cool cool
cococandy:
it looks super yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yam pottage cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jennifer89(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
xtremetechy:
Good morning from this side kiss

What did you put in the jollof rice that gave it that nice colour
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
@ Sansa,
I would like to make peete using grits. What's the alternative for the sour vegetable?
I miss the north!
Those cold mornings eating masa de miyan, afternoons sitting with my parents under the dongoyaro tree sipping kunu, evenings eating zogole de yaji or tuwo with egusi soup...memories ko!
The North!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Where are you located?
armyofone:
@ Sansa,
I would like to make peete using grits. What's the alternative for the sour vegetable?
I miss the north!
Those cold mornings eating masa de miyan, afternoons sitting with my parents under the dongoyaro tree sipping kunu, evenings eating zogole de yaji or tuwo with egusi soup...memories ko!
The North!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
jollof rice seasoning cool cool
Jennifer89:

What did you put in the jollof rice that gave it that nice colour
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Baby u got a bright future behind you grin
.....Lolz.... you are nor cirius.. .

#Lunch alert... Everyone bring your spoons, carry water follow body cause the pepper na die..grin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nobodys:
.....Lolz.... you are nor cirius.. .

#Lunch alert... Everyone bring your spoons, carry water follow body cause the pepper na die..grin.
Can I come with palmwine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
pocohantas:

#e-hugs smiley You will be fine.
Thanks dearie.

I feel better already.

I wanted to buy you beer for that dope comment but you ignored my question.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SwtDove(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rice and stew.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Making noodles and eggs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
MizMyColi:

Just believe. I would love to say more, but maybe another place, another time.

Keep focused on recovering. Keep focused on becoming a better version of you. Then Live.

See this love matter ehn. The ones that usually last are those ones you no plan for. Like, you just follow your instincts whether or not a person is right for you, and the moment you get that confirmation from your heart, omo, ride and ride cheesy

You sha have trust issues. I don't blame you though. Some of my sisters are just badtgrin

Anyway, when the right one comes along...mark my words...you will throw caution to the wind. E go be like wetin dem take Jazz do you.
wink
Yea, yea...

Another place will do make these kitchenarians no table my matter alongside their meals.

It is high time I shared my own pictures sef. Make I look for one rugged Nsukka delicacy and cook.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baked a cake today with cake mix, 3eggs, three tablespoon oil and 1 cup of water

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yea, yea...

Another place will do make these kitchenarians no table my matter alongside their meals.

It is high time I shared my own pictures sef. Make I look for one rugged Nsukka delicacy and cook.

Hehehehe

We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Can I come with palmwine?
Fresh one, You are welcome...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Making noodles and eggs

Hmmmm... yumyum.
Babe, where the egg abeg? angry
And how many eggs?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Tallesty1:

Thanks dearie.
I feel better already.
I wanted to buy you beer for that dope comment but you ignored my question.

Good to know you are getting better.
No mind me, sometimes I don't know where to start responding from. Nah, I don't take alcohol grin. Chocolates or cake is fine smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SouthSouth1914 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.