Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,557 members, 7,770,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5644256 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by saintini: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Make una come chop o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
y me: Indomie with vegetable (nice combo, its yummilicious wink)

You are making me hungry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yuzedo: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
MOD please remove this from front page and ban the poster for disturbing the peace and stirring the poor insatiable appetites of Nairalanders! angry angry cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dickhardener: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
y me: Ogbono soup (I swear it taste even nicer than it looks grin) kiss kiss
are u experimenting or what?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nikkyshyne(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thank God you know it doesn't look nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GeneralGaricks: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
leatherman: [size=20pt]Y ME! GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T MARRY YOU?! THOSE MEALS ARE BLOWING ME AWAY TOWARDS YOU![/size] kiss kiss kiss

Not surprised, since you are lighter than feathers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MegaG: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salam001(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
I swear to God,the only thing i can cook make is Tea

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldoradoxx: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Missy_B:
I no gree . . .You'll do err'thing yourself or my mama go help you tongue

Frittata takes me not more than 4-5 mins to make. I use just onions sometimes, other times I use zucchini.

Whisk and salt your eggs (cheese is optional), heat a little amount of oil, add sliced onion or shredded or sliced zucchini, watch for softness and then add the sauté zucchini or onions to your whisked eggs, whisk again and pour in the pan containing oil. Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly, cook for a minute or 2 until the eggs are baked. Voilà! I don't bake in the oven.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cVfKdgdt8kY/TIQLih3aA8I/AAAAAAAACHE/E_A7e1T_UYs/s400/frittata3.jpg[/img]
food dey oh!!! So how this wan face just be, bushman like me never see this type oh. Did u say Zucchini? lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
yuzedo: MOD please remove this from front page and ban the poster for disturbing the peace and stirring the poor insatiable appetites of Nairalanders! angry angry cry

lmao,really true
looking @ some of the pictures, am already salivating grin
dang! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2sexy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
*ejigbijigbijijigbiji*

Shortest way to a man heart is-----?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thunder fire satan. i dey go marry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/904805_IMG-20121013-02583_jpg4fa459f9bc119a6825e59f88a9b64e1f[/img]
na small picking shit be dis wey dey boil ****vomiting***

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
Devil is a lair.
I'm hungry o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GeneralGaricks: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
General Garicks: Okay, am going to market now to buy ingredients...

**Uploading a picture of where am going to market***

stand by for more updates...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldoradoxx: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin[quote author=yuzedo]MOD please remove this from front page and ban the poster for disturbing the peace and stirring the poor insatiable appetites of Nairalanders! angry angry cry[/quo) LWKMD grin[quote author=yuzedo]MOD please remove this from front page and ban the poster for disturbing the peace and stirring the poor insatiable appetites of Nairalanders! angry angry cry[/quo) LWKMD
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Interesting! I love food cheesy yummies!!! joining in....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ojdollars(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
y me: ^^^ oh well, you nor go chop am then grin
That sounds quite easy, but preparing it won't be easy
You wil prepare it when I come over tongue

Thanks dearsmiley

@y me ... This your food bad ooh.. Jesus Christ... So woman when sabi cook like this for America still dey? I beg, where you dey Stay? Dallas or Houston... I like know how to prepare that Veggie and the Indomie thing.. Na only Chinese Indomie I dey buy... He nor be like the Indomie we get back home..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eldoradoxx: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
gboss4sure: Thunder fire satan. i dey go marry.
Broda we re on same shoes oh, am tired of indomie and bread and tea life oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
eldoradoxx: Broda we re on same shoes oh, am tired of indomie and bread and tea life oh

y e tire u, go marry joor if you no fit cook tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
KPAKO girls no go contribute for this thread ni?? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Finland(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
My wife is away and this is what I ate for lunch. I did it myself grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maclatunji: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Boohoo! I am so hungry and they are displaying all this food I can't have in front of me. #Sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myvic70(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Please dis is too much in dis hot Afternoon in Lagos. So hungry dat I don't even know what to eat anymore because of all dis foods. Remove dis thing from front page b4 I do what I did in 1990.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dickhardener: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
gboss4sure: Thunder fire satan. i dey go marry.
. Na by to marry, u never see where woman go give u buns and 7up for breakfast, meatpie and Dr.pepper for afternoon come nack am with indomie and zobo for night. U go fear na

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by igbsam(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na the result of Meede Meede food be this. The type that 3rd wife of Fuji House of Commotion dey prepare. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tunapawizzy: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Finland: My wife is away and this is what I ate for lunch. I did it myself grin
how do u want ur k...... upper case OR lower case
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yuzedo: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
tunapawizzy:
how do u want ur k...... upper case OR lower case
F*ck! Nigga you harsh! grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by calabaman(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Op... Ur husband go dey enjoy o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dickhardener: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2012
myvic70: Please dis is too much in dis hot Afternoon in Lagos. So hungry dat I don't even know what to eat anymore because of all dis foods. Remove dis thing from front page b4 I do what I did in 1990.
. Okey bakassi...who stole my wallet? You better return it before I do what I did in 1964

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by offshoreking: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
THEY SAID TAKE PIC RIGHT FROM YOUR KITCHEN, SOME PALS ARE POSTING PICS FROM PIZZA SHOP AND OTHER FOOD CENTER. TAKE A PIC RIGHT FROM UR KITCHEN AND POST IF YOU ARE NOT COOKING NOW YOU CAN DO THAT LATER.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by surveyProf(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Awwwww nice collections of various food cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12spices(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.