Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5850009 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Berem it's me again! grin Ofe Egusi loading.....

With okazi and uziza leaves. A trial will convince you.

Shaki, Ox tail, Dry fish, stockfish fillets and kpomo from the cow head region.
I haven't been online since today cos of ill-health but the aroma of your soup just woke me up 20mins ago.
The ofe ga atokwa uto o! cheesy grin

Sunnybobo, in addition to uziza leaves,try to use uziza fresh seed next time you wanna cook egusi soup. I mean the fresh seed and not the dried black one. This is the season when you get the seed. I would have snapped it for you to see but ike adi a m ibilite from bed. I got lots of it yesterday and kept in my freezer for my next soup.

Ji si ike nna. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:
Sunny I posted this picture earlier
I bought some okporoko and they were looking so sexy,I had to snap them

Chineke. They look gorgeous.
Can I have one please? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
I haven't been online since today cos of ill-health but the aroma of your soup just woke me up 20mins ago.
The ofe ga atokwa uto o! cheesy grin

Sunnybobo, in addition to uziza leaves,try to use uziza fresh seed next time you wanna cook egusi soup. I mean the fresh seed and not the dried black one. This is the season when you get the seed. I would have snapped it for you to see but ike adi a m ibilite from bed. I got lots of it yesterday and kept in my freezer for my next soup.

Ji si ike nna. smiley

Get well soon nne. I'll try the fresh uziza seed next time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Get well soon nne. I'll try the fresh uziza seed next time.
yes please do. You can use it to cook vegetable soup,okro,ogbono and uha soup. Iwere the seed si cha uha soup eh, I ga atabi aka gi. It has very nice flavour I tell you.
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dp
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Life is good

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonimi: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:
Life is good

I hope this is a one off meal type and not your usual style, otherwise............

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dessert is ugba and okporoko grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
anonimi:

I hope this is a one off meal type and not your usual style, otherwise............

My brother pray for me

Actually I only had one stick of the suya with the meat pie,the rest was for photo up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Appetizer
Akara

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonimi: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:

My brother pray for me

Actually I only had one stick of the suya with the meat pie,the rest was for photo up

I for pray for you oh but as I nor be prayer WARRIOR...... cheesy

As you dey for obodo oyinbo wey everything na convenience [supermarket, car, lift etc] make you sef dey chop for oyinbo style now....you know salad, fruit things plus dem small small portions.
Abi dem don change that saying =>

When in Rome, do as the Romans

It is well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
anonimi:

I for pray for you oh but as I nor be prayer WARRIOR...... cheesy

Oyibo food indeed.
My best food remains jollof rice grin

As you dey for obodo oyinbo wey everything na convenience make you sef dey chop for oyinbo style now....you know salad, fruit things plus dem small small portions.
Abi dem don change that saying =>

It is well!

I get cravings for certain of our foods once in a while
One day it was isi ewu and I had to drive 45 minutes to get it,today it was ugba and meat pies
I also bought sardines and plantain chips
Plus yams

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Back from school ,the young man wants bread and sardine

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
I was inspired by previous posts and decided to show my cooking steps

Chicken drumstick&beef stew with white rice...

Boiled the chicken and beef..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
After boiling..

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
E don shele!!

Meanwhile dalatosvictim your stove and countertop look just like mine

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:
Dessert is ugba and okporoko grin grin
kiss cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
The stew ingredients..

Blended after and put in pot to dry..

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
dorofood

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:
E don shele!!

Meanwhile dalatosvictim your stove and countertop look just like mine

Americans trying to copy us grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oya make we do cooking competition
Let me cook also
Ingredients

Yam,tomatoes,plantain

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
I rarely fry but decided to

Onion in the middle was a tip from sisiyemitv on YouTube grin

1 Like 1 Share

datalossvictim1:

Americans trying to copy us grin

Where are you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Frying meat and drying stew

Boiled rice..

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Finished product

Chicken drumstic&beef stew

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:

Where are you?

Sweden

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Sweden

Wow
How nice
My husband was there for a conference sometime ago and said they use BMW or some luxury car as taxi
Is that true?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:

Wow
How nice
My husband was there for a conference sometime ago and said they use BMW or some luxury car as taxi
Is that true?

grin yeah. I hardly use them though..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin yeah. I hardly use them though..

Hmm

Do you folks have African stores there and can you easily get our foodstuff like yams and crayfish etch he closest I've come to that way is the UK.It'll be good to see those areas.
Chai
Money has insulted me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:

Hmm

Do you folks have African stores there and can you easily get out foodstuff like yams and crayfish etc

Ofcourse! NIGERIANS are everywhere lol. Its very far from where I live though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Where is Sweden? I only school in France.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mvena(f), AngelicBeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.