Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763602 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
This is the last time I am going to warn you attention seeking sissy...STAY OFF MY MENTION!
Next time before you mention me make sure you use alum to wash your brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Like how much is this one?
please drop your number, so I can give you a call or call 07018086002. thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Rextayne:
Next time before you mention me make sure you use alum to wash your brain.
[/s] Lame!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
And to think this girl isn't an adult. internet has really spoilt some kids to the core and this is so bad and pathetic.
And i wonder why you're stalking me bro.

What does it matter to you whether or not i'm an adult?
You shouldn't be this pained even if you're my dad.
You carry my matter for head like plantain chips.... Anyways, how market?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
missimelda01:

please drop your number, so I can give you a call or call 07018086002. thanks
Okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
zaynie:
Please.... Please..... Please....
The next person we bust must be very gentle and without supporters or opposition, I don't have strength for this one week drama.
Na so this thing go drag reach one month!!!!! angry

Good gracious!

Chaarly your food is making plenty sense wink
Eyunjuege, that cake from yesterday is what I call invitation to jẹ̀díjẹ̀dí shocked
Rezzy, tuale to you. Association of likers and fuelers. cool
Jewelstone, that your sweet potato is now making me look at mine like I bought fake potatoes ni shocked

Thanks Zaynie smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Endless drama.. Sips tea smiley

Mynd44 how are you today wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
And i wonder why you're stalking me bro.

What does it matter to you whether or not i'm an adult?
You shouldn't be this pained even if you're my dad.
You carry my matter for head like plantain chips.... Anyways, how market?
Do I know you before? or have we crossed paths? I don't know why kids of nowadays are weird. maybe you smoke weed too who knows? I don't blame you tho.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Lame!
E pain you abi? I Know you are mature, please act like one next time. bye. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Street food for lunch after a looooooooonnnnnnnnngggg clinic..this particular seller just gets it grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
tabithababy:
All na business cheesy
Not bad as far it brings money no wahala. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
mzMerci:
Street food for lunch after a looooooooonnnnnnnnngggg clinic..this particular seller just gets it grin grin
na wa o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
E pain you abi? I Know you are mature, please act like one next time. bye. grin
You're feeling therapeutic now abi ??
Glad I could be of help ! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Do I know you before? or have we crossed paths? I don't know why kids of nowadays are weird. maybe you smoke weed too who knows? I don't blame you tho.
Abeg, make we here word.

Even if i smoke weed, how is that supposed to be a source of headache for you?
Please respect yourself and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
mzMerci:

That thoroughly fried meat kiss
The soft limp dodo kiss
The shy ponmo kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Good to know you are getting better.
No mind me, sometimes I don't know where to start responding from. Nah, I don't take alcohol grin. Chocolates or cake is fine smiley
Cool.....

I owe you two date then.

One for cake and one for chocolate.

I will fulfill the one for cake if Buhari looses in 2019.

And the chocolate date if his successor is Sarki.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ok na, no tea to spill?
Fried shrimps and squid. With some beef stir fry, and white rice.
Shrimps on the left, and squid (calamari) on the right. The lemon will give it (the calamari and shrimps) some ginger.
I cannor comman keel myself

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
eyinjuege:
Ok na, no tea to spill?
Fried shrimps and squid. With some beef stir fry, and white rice.
Shrimps on the left, and squid (calamari) on the right. The lemon will give it (the calamari and shrimps) some ginger.
I cannor comman keel myself
Craving calamari now, looks great

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Cool.....

I owe you two date then.

Just tell her it won't be possible

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
ibkayee:

Craving calamari now, looks great

Thanks. But the oil can splatter all over the place.. i almost lost an eye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Just tell her it won't be possible
Do you know what will happen tomorrow?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
How do people check on food posted to know it wasn't the OP's ? We have databases to check plagiarized college papers but food, how?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
eyinjuege:

Thanks. But the oil can splatter all over the place.. i almost lost an eye cheesy
Lol the splatter is worth it grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
zinnyzee:
Abeg, make we here word.

Even if i smoke weed, how is that supposed to be a source of headache for you?
Please respect yourself and stop mentioning me unnecessarily.
I do pity your parents.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do you know what will happen tomorrow?
It can only happen in the Dreamland not in reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by claseek(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
armyofone:
How do people check on food posted to know it wasn't the OP's ? We have databases to check plagiarized college papers but food, how?
by simply searching the image on Google
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
For dd Noodles with vegetable. Good afternoon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pounded Yam, I used blender machine to get the prefect dough. Dinner for 2 served with Ewedu and Turkey wings stew.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Cool.....

I owe you two date then.

Chai! Oga fear God kwanu, infact, my sweet heart is not going on any date with you even buhari loose.
@ pocohantas, sweety please lets go and sit at home for biafra forget Tallesty, saraki and buhari.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lol una like wahala for here sha. cheesy. Just carry person matter for head like gala, i hope say market sell well today.

Zinnyzee why the e-fights na. . . Not necessary abeg. Just let it slide.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
We are all here to have fun. No need to fight one another over a couple of internet posts. Everything still ends here. I do my postings, if you no like am, just do as if say you no see am I beg you cheesy No be everybody get time and strength to dey argue for internet.

Happiness is free. . . Please serve yourselves.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamL(f), olac21(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.