Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750510 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daeylar(f): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2018
PRESENTATION:

angry why I nor go mean something? People like me wella oh nor go dey do like that jare grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2018
breadplanets:

No1 you can use it For cinnamon rolls. Google recipes. You can also use it to cook meat and stew.

No2 you can add white vinegar to milk for recipes that call for buttermilk. Can't think of anything else right now. you can google it's different uses sha

No3 I can see the pie was over filled so the ones that bubbled out as it baked made it stick to d pan. I use oil to grease my pan. some sprinkle some flour after greasing with oil too. And your oven was too hot. use lower heat next time
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2018
cutiereborn:

I think breadplanets has given you a comprehensive reply.
For me, I haven't really used cinnamon for anything
I use white vinegar for cakes or pastries that require buttermilk as I make mine from scratch, also use vinegar sparingly for salad dressing.
Greasing of the baking pan and then dusting with flour will minimise the stickiness. Although, if you can find it- using a grease/pan sheet is best as there will be no sticking whatsoever.
Hope this helps.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Alaadin:

Use baking paper for the chicken pie
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Niyoda:
Eba and okro for lunch and dinner.(Allawee has finished) The soup covered it in the second picture. Pardon the presentation of the eba. I was hungry.
This looks sweeet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Damn! This filled a hole

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Hunger de worry me and no food vendors close by......

So here's me making do with what's available

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Whatever happened to this thread tho sad

umm. . so i helped a family friend with her son's school project ystrdy. . this was my dinner. i crashed well when i got home cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
chaarly:
Whatever happened to this thread tho sad

umm. . so i helped a family friend with her son's school project ystrdy. . this was my dinner. i crashed well when i got home cheesy

Oh lawd my redeemer...i love this combo to Venus.....but the farting no go easy o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
funlord:

White vinegar can also be used for cooking certain meals or baking even for cleaning dirt of certain tools

As for cinnamon powder you can brew it into a tea....sprinkle on fruit...make cocktails...add to stew or soups or even bake with it.

As for your pan maybe it's time invest in some new non stick versions and use a little well spread butter as the base before you bake and cook on low heat....
To make cinnamon tea, can I use plain as it is or do I need to use black tea with it ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
To make cinnamon tea, can I use plain as it is or do I need to use black tea with it ??

As you desire... although black or herbal tea would be better options to combo it with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAD16(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Special afang soup wey dey scatter brain grin

Doing this is not only a hubby but career...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
funlord:

As you desire... although black or herbal tea would be better options to combo it with
OK ...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
KingAD16:

Appetizing!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
ahnie:

Oh lawd my redeemer...i love this combo to Venus.....but the farting no go easy o

Hahahaha grin grin
Mama Zino!!! talking from experience abi? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=TOMMIEYIKES post= the eggs are for how many people
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
chaarly:

Hahahaha grin grin
Mama Zino!!! talking from experience abi? cheesy

Affirmative! angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
ahnie:

Affirmative! angry grin grin
No comment cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
[quote author=TOMMIEYIKES post= the eggs are for how many people
God the father, the son and the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Claireshan1(f): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
mine is on the way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Lol don't mind me. Your complexion got me awwed and jealous. I'm working towards getting that tone for myself.

But babe why are you skipping my question about your country.
One minute you are a guy, another minute you are sounding like a lady, do you by any chance have multiple personality disorder?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jagugu88li
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DopeAngel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Colourich:
One minute you are a guy, another minute you are sounding like a lady, do you by any chance have multiple personality disorder?
Are you serious? Wow I never noticed. My friends do tell me I have the tomboy attitude maybe that is the only explanation for my mpd.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Are you serious? Wow I never noticed. My friends do tell me I have the tomboy attitude maybe that is the only explanation for my mpd.
Abegi !

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DopeAngel(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abegi !
lol babe IKR? That's just me for you. Believe it or not.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
KingAD16:

This afang make sense.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PharmaGirl(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
KingAD16:

Chai embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Afang is bae anyday embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Healthy dinner

Grilled salmon (seasoned with garlic, black pepper, salt and herbs) and steamed vegetables.

Squeeze Fresh lemon or lime on any seafood of your choice to enhance the flavor 100%.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin is needed
cutiereborn:

Enjoyment minister tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
chaarly:

No comment cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please
Ejoor
Biki
Edakun
Mbok

Help me win. All you have to do is like my comment on the post.
My IG handle is @jazzyjazzmama

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLtd8hFBD2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ywspe7v6xakp

Please like my comment. Tell your friends to like my comment. Use your alternate accounts to like too.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dinner..... As e dey hot cry cry yam and veg

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3KINGZ18 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.