Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772024 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
funlord:

Next time don't over stay in canberra....... tongue
Gone....far west of the area.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MarijuanaLORD: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Seahawk:
Chaarly happy birthday to your mom.
Cutiereborn happy birthday to your princess.
Breakfast. Plain banana bread with coffee. This banana bread is a hit back to back . All the time grin
Damn

can i have some

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independence day Nigeria. I forgot all about that. Really need to work on my Nigerianism grin Zaynie, you didnt remind me. See yourself. 2019 FOR BUHARI, GOD BLESS APC, LONG LIVE BUHARIgrin *runs out of thread*

Jollof people, bring the party food

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

No comment cheesy

zino saw your food and screamed...waoooh this house z LIT grin grin.

Nice home you've got....beautiful kitchen and superb presentation.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
jagugu88li:
Happy independence day Nigeria. I forgot all about that. Really need to work on my Nigerianism grin Zaynie, you didnt remind me. See yourself. 2019 FOR BUHARI, GOD BLESS APC, LONG LIVE BUHARIgrin *runs out of thread*

Jollof people, bring the party food

Lol.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
ahnie:

Thanks people always tell me I’m superb even without doing anything for em. grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Thanks people always tell me I’m superb even without doing anything for em. grin

Hahahaha I love your sense of humour...its huge mehn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Damn

can i have some

You most definitely can have some
cutiereborn:

Thanks!
That banana bread Sure looks delicious kiss
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

Abuja cheesy
Looks delish. You're such a good cook. I wish I could have some cry but I'll just look at my screen, when I'm filled, I drink water and go to bed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Redoil:
are you from the middle belt?
No, I'm not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
zaynie:

Yoyo rẹ!!!!
My townsperson kiss
it's efolo, yoyo is smaller
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Noodles,pepper,fish and Fried plantain. Been eating too much of noodles these days

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakeuhappy: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Something yummy and spicy.. Oven baked Peppered fish,boiled potatoes and salad..

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
ibkayee:

I need to taste onugbu one of these days, I have a friend who swears by it
Onugbu is sweet but oha is my fav
cutiereborn:

Abeg borrow me that your onugbu pot of soup kiss
You have just made up my mind. Ofe onugbu is next soup loading....
If only NEPA abi PHCN will allow one shine undecided
Come take dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yuneehk:

Looks delish. You're such a good cook. I wish I could have some cry but I'll just look at my screen, when I'm filled, I drink water and go to bed. cheesy

Hehehe. thanks dear.
Don't worry, when you visit abj, jst holla @ me. i'll make you a welcome meal of your choice shocked cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
ahnie:

Thanksssss smiley please say hello to her for me.
Happy Birthday in advance tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:
Damn

can i have some
you're too late bro *covers face
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
jagugu88li:
What does gugu mean?

its a short form for your full name jagugu88li

sorry if it sounds offensive.

@Seahawk. Thanks very much bro
That bread. . . my oh my!! Epic
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

Hehehe. thanks dear.
Don't worry, when you visit abj, jst holla @ me. i'll make you a welcome meal of your choice shocked cheesy
I just did a screenshot. You won't escape this one at all at all tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yuneehk:
Hahahaha grin ehh. . but if e pass my power. . we'll jst gaan eat pizza. lool cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

Hahahaha grin
ehh. . but if e pass my power. . we'll jst gaan eat pizza. lool cheesy
I no dey chop pizza. I'm a confirm village girl. If it's not home cooked food, count me out biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Look what I found in the market. I was thrilled, and excited that I had to rush home and make soup with it instead of the stew I earlier planned to make

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by opella(f): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Yuneehk:
Look what I found in the market. I was thrilled, and excited that I had to rush home and make soup with it instead of the stew I earlier planned to make
This is the type of Oha leaf I love, soft, green and fresh kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

sorry if it sounds offensive.

@Seahawk. Thanks very much bro
That bread. . . my oh my!! Epic

Hehehe @ bro. It’s coco.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
chaarly:

Thanksssss smiley
please say hello to her for me.

Happy Birthday in advance tongue
She acknowledges tongue tongue tongue

...oshey sir!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chasers z viewing cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2018
ahnie:
Chasers z viewing cheesy cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:
The freshness of that oha is so on point....and soft too abi ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2018
chaarly:

Naaa, that is extremely wild. I get your story but that is very wild, in my language.....we good though smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:

Me too oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dumas32(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:
hey can you invite me to come join in?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2018
opella:

This is the type of Oha leaf I love, soft, green and fresh kiss
You can imagine my excitement then. I just couldn't keep walking, pretending I didn't see it.
Mariangeles:
The freshness of that oha is so on point....and soft too abi ??
Very fresh! One can tell by just looking at the photos.
Dumas32:
hey can you invite me to come join in?
Of course! Problem is would you be bold enough to come to Plateau? Sure you've been hearing of the unrest in some parts of the Plateau?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xoGrace, cococandy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.