Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753252 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
AgbenuAnna:

Those ones that hang around the tin are the sweetest
You get.... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Teespice:

you are a bloody double faced individual.

I don't comment on this thread doesn't mean I don't see what goes on here. fights and all.

I have kept quiet for so long that I see the shades and down low snide comments u throw almost on a regular.

I don't post food pictures doesn't mean I don't like the pictures others post, note down recipes I would try out later and drop compliments where necessary.

point out a post where I have made snide remarks over what people have posted here, otherwise remain silent.

ps- I apologise for derailing this thread. some kidults needed to be put in their place.

back to observer mode.

Wait ,is that post the reason for all these talks?

Some people are so frustrated to the extent that they now take everything to be some sort of insult.

If you can talk so much on the internet I wonder how you'll talk in real life.
I could've ignored you at first
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

Wait ,is that post the reason for all these talks?

Some people are so frustrated to the extent that they know take everything to be some sort of insult.

If you can talk so much on the internet I wonder how you'll talk in real life.
I could've ignored you at first

unfortunately you don't know me in real life so I leave you to your assumptions. I hope it gives you the validations you need.

I have passed my message across. that's the most important.

have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Good job by the mods.

Fake news shouldn't be tolerated
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Small Elder0001? I can see that due to unending painment you have reported my post and was hoping for my ban probably? Good.....you have been stanning me and quoting me in strange places all over this forum for almost 3 months ever since I exposed you for being a young thief! I have ignored....but today you will learn why my bans usually last from 6 months to a year at least. I won't come down to your level to insult you but you will be put in your place.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:
Good job by the mods.

Fake news shouldn't be tolerated

Fake news? Should I begin to prove it? Why are you calling the mods? I never insulted you? I'm only letting you know what you are! Start to act up as you usually do to women on this forum and let me show you the true meaning of trolling!

Cc: dominique

Kindly be on standby!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

Small Elder0001? I can see that due to unending painment you have reported my post and was hoping for my ban probably? Good.....you have been stanning me and quoting me in strange places all over this forum for almost 3 months ever since I exposed you for being a young thief! I have ignored....but today you will learn why my bans usually last from 6 months to a year at least. I won't come down to your level to insult you but you will be put in your place.

Rule 2

Mynd44,lalasticlala,dominique
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Teespice:

unfortunately you don't know me in real life so I leave you to your assumptions. I hope it gives you the validations you need.

I have passed my message across. that's the most important.

have a nice day.

Your message isn't needed but thanks for it anyway.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

Fake news? Should I begin to prove it? Why are you calling the mods? I never insulted you? I'm only letting you know what you are! Start to act up as you usually do to women on this forum and let me show you the true meaning of trolling!

Cc: dominique

Kindly be on standby!

Mynd44,dominique

Rule 2
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

Rule 2

Where is the violation In my post?

1: Where you exposed for plagiarism on this thread or not?

2: Have you not insulted me and teespice as of last night?

3; Did you not plagiarise a post in the sexuality section yesterday?

4: Are you not 24?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

First was , he's a small child that hasn't even written jamb or waec.
Second is he's a depressed 24year old kid , Third would be he's a 30year old kid.

Is God not wonderful?

Common sense is indeed not common.

Cc:

Dominique
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

Where is the violation In my post?

1: Where you exposed for plagiarism on this thread or not?

2: Have you not insulted me and teespice as of last night?

3; Did you not plagiarise a post in the sexuality section yesterday?

4: Are you not 24?

Rule 8.

Mynd44,dominique

This is an insult on my person
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

Rule 8.

Mynd44,dominique

This is an insult on my person

What a person? Tag them to this too!

Elder0001:

Read the title of this thread again,this time carefully and slowly.

Your presence on this thread is useless.

So sad how you look like someone in her late 20s but still behaves like a hórny teenage girl suffering from hormonal mismanagement.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Fake news should never be tolerated.

People should not be allowed to cause trouble ,spoil a once cool thread and be allowed to go free.

Rule 2 & 8

Cc Mynd44,dominique,seun
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Next time when you see Funlord's mention you shall jejely waka pass or else your true Hollywood story might just show up once again........rubbish! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

Next time when you see Funlord's mention you shall jejely waka pass or else your true Hollywood story might just show up once again........rubbish! grin

May you marry women who'll feed you.

Wonder how you claim to be a christian but still spread lies.

Bullying a nairalander,posting false things

Cc mynd44,dominique
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2018
HardMirror:
are you sure this is from your kitchen?

Hehehe
no bro. from the roadside. yeahh, i know what the thread says. . . its just one of those lazy fridays yeahh? durrrrhhh tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

[s]
May you marry women who'll feed you.

Wonder how you claim to be a christian but still spread lies.

Bullying a nairalander,posting false things[/s]

dominique

Just get lost from my mentions! I don't know you, don't care to, don't want to, and don't have time for!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

Just get lost from my mentions! I don't know you, don't care to, don't want to, and don't have time for!

The way you troll women on here ,you should never try that for me young man.

The only way you could troll was to post false things.

Enjoy your ban in peace! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

[s]The way you troll women on here ,you should never try that for me young man.

The only way you could troll was to post false things.

Enjoy your ban in peace![/s] cheesy

STFU!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
pls someone should post an appetizing pic i ve been staring at my food ever since... Just don't have d appetite to eat!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2018
chaarly:

Hehehe
no bro. from the roadside. yeahh, i know what the thread says. . . its just one of those lazy fridays yeahh? durrrrhhh tongue
lol!!! I for fear o. Bachelor i guess
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

STFU!

pls ignore the troll. The more you reply him the more he feels relevant

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2018
HardMirror:
pls ignore the troll. The more you reply him the more he feels relevant

I have ignored the still growing nitwit.....now that he knows that his wack life cd is in the changer he would tread more carefully from now on....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy grin this thread ehh cheesy grin
Breakfast for my baby girl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

I have ignored the still growing nitwit.....now that he knows that his wack life cd is in the changer he would tread more carefully from now on....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

You don't know me yet you claim I'm 24 years old and married an older woman to escape hardwork in your initial post that has been deleted.

How can someone be this dumb?

God is indeed very wonderful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2018
HardMirror:
lol!!! I for fear o. Bachelor i guess

i dont even know o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Somebody is highly pained and can't go out or even have breakfast anymore due to panic? Continue refreshing the page! Your cd is in the changer.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2018
funlord:

if only you folks had ignored him. Pls lets focus on what this thread is about. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f), obylynn, Juwessgratitud3, BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.