Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755253 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tayosmatts(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Join me

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yesterday's breakfast though. No time to cook today because of exam o cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
funlord:

Simple Dinner in the backyard while enjoying the cool night air with some chilled lager.....

hmm! hmm! (clear throat)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
HardMirrow and hahn do you both want to hijack the cook and post thread ??

You should kukuma let us know ... undecided

Hijacking is allowed grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
ifyalways:
I know my God have not forsaken me in this place. . . My last rubbish meal. I can smell Nigeria, my promised land in a moment grin

You for kuku chop everything wey dey there make dem know say you wan go back your country undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
ifyalways:
I know my God have not forsaken me in this place. . . My last rubbish meal. I can smell Nigeria, my promised land in a moment grin
Please is wrong to call the food rubbish because is other country food.
You don't expect them to eat your local food in their country, na you find them go.
The food is not rubbish, get used to it. You can always go to the shop and buy something you can eat and prepare it yourself once in a while.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MeatWorld: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Order your healthy meat online and have it delivered to your door step.

Delivery across Lagos is free.

Visit: www.Meatworld.ng

*** Your first order comes with a free gift***

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Started cooking around 5:30

Mehn I am proud of myself grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Breakfast idea: Hash Brown (potato) Crust Pizza .

Click the link below for the recipe

www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Today is world food day and nobody is posting food for us to salivate��
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AKWAsoups: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello people smiley
Below I have Efere ibaba, Afia efere and Edikangikong soup.

you want?.. check my signature
Happy world food day grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
#WFD2018
#ZeroHunger

A healthy diet is one of the solutions to many of our health care challenges and healthy citizens are the greatest assests any country can have.
Happy World Food Day fam.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
no way no how i must post the food i bought from iya silifa today today *^_^*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
no how i must post the food i bought from iya silifa today today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
No time to serve abeg, before hunger do me 'strong thing' cheesy

This is called 'eating direct from the main source' cheesy . Comman chop o. wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

This is called 'eating direct from the main source' cheesy . Comman chop o. wink

I like to eat from pot too o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Divay22:

I like to eat from pot too o
Partner in (food)crime, spotted.. cheesy

Do have a nice day. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

so we are many that directly from pot(especially noodles,the taste is haven)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgbenuAnna:
so we are many that directly from pot(especially noodles,the taste is haven)
Gbam! You said it all..

Especially the kind of joy you feel when eating the burnt part(burny-burny) of it, that special kind of taste, choi.

Sometimes, I deliberately leave my food to get burnt a bit so that I'll enjoy the scrapping exercise.

Food wee nor do me something in dis life... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pic

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Indomie and bread. Combo of life cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Eba in collaboration with obe ata and efo riro ft turkey, periwinkle, dried fish, ponmo tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yam porridge★★★

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
eyinjuege:
Pic
Dodo and egg is the bae-est !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Noodle stir fry and breaded fish (Pollock fish) fillet

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Dodo and egg is the bae-est !

You this babe and dodo+egg cheesy

Anyway, I made It same time you made your last one. I was reminded it used to be one of my favourites
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
eyinjuege:

You this babe and dodo+egg cheesy

Anyway, I made It same time you made your last one. I was reminded it used to be one of my favourites
Used to...?? cheesy

As for me, I can't stop loving it 'cause it's my happy food...in moderation sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
eyinjuege:
Noodle stir fry and breaded fish (Pollock fish) fillet
I swear it's not fair...this too na temptation cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yam and egg after exams is bae.. Dinner.... Already ate like 4 before I remembered to take picture sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
I swear it's not fair...this too na temptation cry

Howdy bae?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Leesah:
Yesterday's breakfast though. No time to cook today because of exam o cry cry cry

What re those beside the fish?....chips right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
ahnie:

What re those beside the fish?....chips right?
Yes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.