Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753393 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
HardMirror:
nice. Weldone . Just pour on some syrup or honey and you are good to go
When are you posting yours ??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fish pepper soup & Smirnoff ice at a joint with Dh..I no fit kill myself jare

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
When are you posting yours ??
i can post food i buy at restaurants. Not cooked for many months now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yuneehk:

You're seeing take away plate, and spoon, and asking me to be honest about the obvious?
can you read the topic. I am sure that should be even more obvious.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
HardMirror:
i can post food i buy at restaurants. Not cooked for many months now
That is also allowed...as long as you specify

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sweet potatoes and omelette for dinner.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
That is also allowed...as long as you specify
ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
All those look so good.

I’ve never been tempted to try zoodles. Not after cauliflower rice. Lol

Aliyahsrecipes:
Happy weekend to Y'all.

Healthy meal doesn't have to be boring, do you agree?

Egusi without oil

Zucchini pasta (zoodles pasta) with Tomato-basil shrimps

Zucchini bread... and more on my blog
Please, visit my blog... link below.

https://www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Slow cooker lamb roast

slow cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours and serve with any carb of your choice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Slow cooker lamb roast

slow cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours and serve with any carb of your choice

Do you cook with electricity ie electric stove?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
I use both electricity and gas.

My stove is gas but others (like this slow cooker) use electricity

hahn:

Do you cook with electricity ie electric stove?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seahawk:
I use both electricity and gas.

My stove is gas but others (like this slow cooker) use electricity

I asked because in Nigeria NEPA will not allow you even use electricity for 5 straight hours grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fufu and vegetable soup...

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
eyinjuege:
Hmmmmm madam

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
HardMirror:
can you read the topic. I am sure that should be even more obvious.
Uncle, you that can read the topic, have you ever done as the thread stated? Have you ever cooked in your kitchen, posted photos for us to see, drool, and even ask for recipes? Next time you come at me, be sure you're not guilty of what you're accusing me of. Besides, since you live on this thread, you should know this isn't the first time a food not prepared by the poster was posted.

They won't cook in their kitchen. All they know how to do is find faults in the posts of others. I won't dignify you with another response. Sleep well Mister man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Slow cooker lamb roast

I nor go lie this one enter

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2018
eyinjuege:
What vegetable is that?
Those fufu na die oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Oh I see.

hahn:

I asked because in Nigeria NEPA will not allow you even use electricity for 5 straight hours grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Lamb Roast Served with vegetables and gravy that I made from the lamb juices. So yummy low carb dinner.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Just give me the soup. You can find a way to eat your fufu
M
eyinjuege:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2018
ibkayee:
Beans and dodo brûlé (burnt plantain grin)
shocked

You were twerking while frying the dodo abi lol anyway we will eat it like that burnt or not grin
Beans looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2018
Mynd44:
Dinner
shocked
So you can cook ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mynd44: 5:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked
So you can cook ...
Cooking is a basic survival skill every human should posses. How can a human being not be able to cook? The food might not taste good or be aesthetically attractive but should be edible and edible enough to fill so you can function optimally.

Any human that can't do this, should is lacking a survival skill in my books

It is different from not wanting to cook or liking to cook. But not bring be at all is bad oo

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Just give me the soup. You can find a way to eat your fufu
M

Ahhh, Coco why so harsh. I should eat fufu alone... cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2018
AgbenuAnna:

What vegetable is that?
Those fufu na die oh

Chop fufu, it will hold your belle for hours grin.
I used spinach.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Yuneehk:

Uncle, you that can read the topic, have you ever done as the thread stated? Have you ever cooked in your kitchen, posted photos for us to see, drool, and even ask for recipes? Next time you come at me, be sure you're not guilty of what you're accusing me of. Besides, since you live on this thread, you should know this isn't the first time a food not prepared by the poster was posted.

They won't cook in their kitchen. All they know how to do is find faults in the posts of others. I won't dignify you with another response. Sleep well Mister man.
really? All i do is find faults? Lolz!!!! I am here learning, when i see something good i commend it. I dont have to post my cookings, perhaps i cant even cook or dont cook, but this thread is simple enough. Cook in your kitchen and post pictures not buy on the street and post pictures which you seem fond of and obviously why you are reacting. What are we to learn from the food you buy and post? yes you aint the only one doing it and i think this should actually stop and let us pave way for those that are actually cooking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Seahawk:
Lamb Roast Served with vegetables and gravy that I made from the lamb juices. So yummy low carb dinner.

Looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Hahaha... I don't follow the crowd...lol I don't like cauliflower either. But trust me this Zoodle is the bomb.
Seahawk:
All those look so good.

I’ve never been tempted to try zoodles. Not after cauliflower rice. Lol

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Good morning and happy Sunday to Y'all.
On your screen is eba, vegetables stew with mackerel fish stew. Also, rice, vegetable with mackerel fish stew.
We all need to well and good make some delicious meals for your family today.

For the vegetable recipe, check the link below. While you're at it search for other food recipes.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/kale-efo-riro-nigerian-kale-soup/
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/efo-riro-nigerian-spinach-stew/
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/efo-riro-vegetable-stew-spinach-and-kale/

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Aliyahsreceipes I just had to peep on your website.

Nice meals. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked

You were twerking while frying the dodo abi lol anyway we will eat it like that burnt or not grin
Beans looks yummy
How did you know? shocked

Lool this girl cheesy kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
So there's been much noise about the new indomie relish on social media and I decided to test it. Last two weeks at the mall I bought the chicken variant and the fish variant. I tested the chicken variant last week and I was disappointed cos it was just bland, nothing different. (It's just a normal big indomie hype-sold for 340naira)

So this morning I decided to do justice to the fish flavor. In order not to have the same flavourless taste I experienced with the chicken variant, I added the smoked shawa which I bought while shopping too and enough onions and pepper(as Yoruba na grin)

Believe me it came out good tongue. Since I don't like eating without meat or fish, I crowned it with iced fish tail. See pishure below. Sunday Don sweet already for Here

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.