Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733048 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
HardMirror:
be like say you like red stew. I suspect u can take stew and garri. I lie?

Lol. Na wetin dey house be that. Do you mean eba?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
hahn:

Lol. Na wetin dey house be that. Do you mean eba?
soaked garri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
HardMirror:
soaked garri

I am not a garri fan much o jare. I ate enough in boarding school

Wifey loves garri sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Julyborn:
Dinner is ready, cutiereborn tongue kiss kiss

gimme meat and plantain

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
cutiereborn:

I love you wink
See jollof nah kiss kiss kiss

Love you too and love how you love jollof kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
dunasy:

gimme meat and plantain

oya take small plantain and the cheese kiss, dont touch my meat oooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you so much.
NoToPile:
Aliyahsreceipes I just had to peep on your website.

Nice meals. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Are you tired of eating just plain rice? If yes, then you need to try this "Incredi-bowl of Teriyaki rice. It's delicious and super easy to make. It's great for easy weeknight diner.
You don't want to miss this, click on the link below for the recipe.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/teriyaki-rice-recipe/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Jummyfoodie where are thou?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akinwerndey: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Surfboard:
Sweet potatoes with egg sauce.

Y'all on this thread inspired this, so, thank you.
hope say you put pepper well? grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Julyborn:

Love you too and love how you love jollof kiss kiss kiss
You know I am a " July born" too.
#10thjuly representing.
And "J" is the key word here tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Surfboard(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Akinwerndey:
hope say you put pepper well? grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You wan kill me?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tobidipity(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2018
nikz:
Just made this for my guests this evening. Hmm yummy......

Can I please be your guest? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nikz(f): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2018
tobidipity:

Can I please be your guest? shocked
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dumas32(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2018
For food lovers, when was the last time you bought something for your kitchen?
Get this 30 liters wastecan and get 5 liters for free.
Price: 12,000
Number: 0806 817 6164

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Poundo yam with efo riro. Can you see the heat from that poundo yam? shocked shocked : grin

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adamrealman78: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Don't blame me, proudly ibile

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Niyoda:
Poundo yam with efo riro. Can you see the heat from that poundo yam? shocked shocked : grin
I want sad it's been a while I had pounded yam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Adamrealman78:
Garden egg sauce. Yummy. tongue
Can see the dry fish garnishing grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Adamrealman78:

Pls share recipe...ah beg please grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shakushaku1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Amala X okra soup

Modified : The flour is made from plantain and not the regular yam or cassava flour:hence the color

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DIYlady01: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
My regular bowl of salad made with eggs, cabbage, baked beans, carrots, diced awara, fried chicken and steamed string beans.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Amala X okra soup
The amala looks like chocolate cake grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Amala X okra soup
Ama..? Did you add a special ingredient into it? It looks like chocolate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rice, and Stew( Contained onion and nchanwu leaves)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Amala X okra soup

Is that Amala or chocolate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shakushaku1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
sexybbstar:

Ama..? Did you add a special ingredient into it? It looks like chocolate.

Lol.. The flour is made from banana and not the regular yam or cassava flour, heard its healthier
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
Rice, and Stew( Contained onion and nchanwu leaves)
I can just imagine how hot that plate of rice is with the vegetable stew... undecided
Please don't make me crave for rice 'cause it's too soon.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shakushaku1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Is that Amala or chocolate?

grin amala it is
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Lol.. The flour is made from banana and not the regular yam or cassava flour, heard its healthier
You're right. It's healthier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
I can just imagine how hot that plate of rice is with the vegetable stew... undecided
Please don't make me crave for rice 'cause it's too soon.. tongue
Kai! It was yummy. Had it with fried goat meat, and chilled water. You missed tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

Kai! It was yummy. Had it with fried goat meat, and chilled water. You missed tongue
savage cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezekieloe(m), Immarocks(f), Gr8mind07(m), nnekaike(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.