Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779046 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by claseek(f): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
CDCEO001:

Yes with water yam.
Which part of the country?
ijebu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purem(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
britiko:
Felt like eating eba...
Raced home at EOD to prepare this bowl of deliciousness...

Smoked turkey egusi soup with shaki and pomo garnished with a little bit of bitter leave,spinach, shawa(bonga fish) and blended cray fish.

Its da bomb, i feel good.

Jeez WTF is this

Looks more like ebo (sacrifice)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Chommieblaq:

OMG
I miss awara, where do i get awara in lagos?

See the way I'm salivating
I am not in Lagos smiley wink smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Please is this tofu ??
How does it taste ??
I don't know what tofu is. This tastes nice though. Made from soya beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
purem:

Jeez WTF is this

Looks more like ebo (sacrifice)

Yeah, that how u roll in ur world. U definitely need d ebo(sacrifice) to appease the gods of stupidity & blindness in your life and im sure d gods will enjoy it.

Alayebaajee Oponu, If u dont av anything tangible to say waka pass... stop spewing trash & publicising ur stupidity.better still kip ur mouth shut. cool

Ur profile pics says it all... Afoju baraa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
AgbenuAnna:
please recipe please
Have tried awara dipped in egg before frying?my goodness the taste is heavenly
Awara dipped in egg is bae kiss..
Ingredients:
Soya beans
Oil
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt
Tomatoes (optional).
Preparation.,.....
Soak your soya beans in water (till it's soft), wash dirt's away and grind.
After grinding, filter it using chiffon like sieve(pap making type) and remove the chaff. Once chaff is out, pour the soya water into a pot and boil. As it boils, you'll see white foam like substance coming up, use a cup to take it out and put inside the sieve (use the chiffon like sieve that is used for pap making).
Keep removing the foam like substance into the sieve till nothing is left except the boiling water(soya) inside the pot.
Tie the sieve very tight to remove any water remaining inside it.
Once water is drained, remove the cake like soya bean and cut into shapes, then fry it.
For the egg like Awara, after cutting, dip the one that has been cut into raw egg and fry.

After frying, prepare your pepper sauce and your Awara is ready to go down.
NB: it can be taken with yaji (spiced dry pepper) also...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
DIYlady01:

This looks yummy!
Thanks dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
sunbestie:

Pls wat is this?
Awara. The English name should be soya beans cake (I don't know o. My own name).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
eyinjuege:
Amala, okro and stew with correct titus ( mackerel) fish..
just give me the food and hold your fish
I am hungry now tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Leesah:

Awara dipped in egg is bae kiss..
Ingredients:
Soya beans
Oil
Pepper
Onion
Maggi
Salt
Tomatoes (optional).
Preparation.,.....
Soak your soya beans in water (till it's soft), wash dirt's away and grind.
After grinding, filter it using chiffon like sieve(pap making type) and remove the chaff. Once chaff is out, pour the soya water into a pot and boil. As it boils, you'll see white foam like substance coming up, use a cup to take it out and put inside the sieve (use the chiffon like sieve that is used for pap making).
Keep removing the foam like substance into the sieve till nothing is left except the boiling water(soya) inside the pot.
Tie the sieve very tight to remove any water remaining inside it.
Once water is drained, remove the cake like soya bean and cut into shapes, then fry it.
For the egg like Awara, after cutting, dip the one that has been cut into raw egg and fry.

After frying, prepare your pepper sauce and your Awara is ready to go down.
NB: it can be taken with yaji (spiced dry pepper) also...
thanks
I will post when I make mine
I have free time now�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
AgbenuAnna:
thanks
I will post when I make mine
I have free time now�
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Shrimps rolls! This is not your average shrimps, the sauce that accomplish the shrimp is everything... Yum!
The recipe is on the blog.

https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/shrimps-rolls/

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Amala plus abula with fish...#yum

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chommieblaq(f): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Leesah:

I am not in Lagos smiley wink smiley

Thought as much

Oya recipe please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Leesah:

Awara. The English name should be soya beans cake (I don't know o. My own name).
It's called tofu smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Lunch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Yesterday dinner

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
odeguaomon:
Yesterday dinner

Hmmm smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sneakzy(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2018
odeguaomon:
Yesterday dinner
Now this is food..am salivating already.nce meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
sunbestie:

How is it made?

I only know how to eat it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Are you a fishy person ?? cheesy

Everything goes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Too many evil on this thread. I just ate before coming here and now I am hungry again cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Breakfast

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello guys, I'm back to my base.

I did some Potatoes with a soup. I dont know the Nigerian equivalent if any. I added a bit of mustard and mayonnaise beyond the regular ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
SPDAZZY:
Breakfast
this your breakfast could be my food for a whole day grin

Nice food. Is it rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2018
odeguaomon:
Yesterday dinner
looks tasty. What kind of fish is that? Is it what they call smoked fish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
LoJ:
Hello guys, I'm back to my base.

I did some Potatoes with a soup. I dont know the Nigerian equivalent of any. I added a bit of mustard and mayonnaise beyond the regular ingredients.
Looks lovely and quite similar to our yam pepper soup tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SPDAZZY(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2018
LoJ:
this your breakfast could be my food for a whole day grin

Nice food. Is it rice?

Thanks.

Yeah rice, it's for two though. DH and I

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Explorers:
Bread and Akara.
This your akara wan resemble flying saucer grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zahratayyab: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2018
yum yumm yummy sharing dear lovely these are http://list.com.pk/food-restaurants/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
peterian:
Eba plus oha soup
I love oha kiss
I love oha soup..kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
hahn:
Too many evil on this thread. I just ate before coming here and now I am hungry again cheesy grin

That plate takes me memory lane. My dad's eating plate in d 90's. #nostalgicfeeling

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mibvirgo123, Kobojunkie, Youngandold and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.