Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779960 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2018
eyinjuege:

Shameless swine
Disgusting piece of poo, tufiakwa.
You better go and beg your village people to release your destiny.
At your small age, you're doing gigolo about

Funlord if you know what is good for you ,in your own interest those false claims you made earlier on this thread that I married an older lady because I don't want hardwork and she's feeding me should be declared unreal and fake by yourself.

You ,eyinjuege, I used to think you have sense but you clearly lack wisdom and sense.

If at your age you can still believe any trash you read online then you should rethink your life.

So sad how you claim to live in the states yet still think a man marrying an older or richer woman (if it was true) must be a gigolo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
ahnie:

E vio le....e'me Na Te no.

Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Elder0001:

Funlord if you know what is good for you ,in your own interest those false claims you made earlier on this thread that I married an older lady because I don't want hardwork and she's feeding me should be declared unreal and fake by yourself.

You ,eyinjuege, I used to think you have sense but you clearly lack wisdom and sense.

If at your age you can still believe any trash you read online then you should rethink your life.

So sad how you claim to live in the states yet still think a man marrying an older or richer woman (if it was true) must be a gigolo.

Go and wash your head. Your destiny has been tied by your village people.
All you live off is the sweat of others, in everything you do or write.
Dumbo, àbúrò imbe....
If i ever see you in any of my mentions again, then you will know that nama is the name given to tough meat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2018
eyinjuege:

Dumbo, àbúrò imbe....
If i ever see you in any of my mentions again, then you will know that nama is the name given to tough meat.

You get time to dey reply that frustrated riff raff ...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
eyinjuege:

Shameless swine
Disgusting piece of poo, tufiakwa.
You better go and beg your village people to release your destiny.
At your small age, you're doing gigolo about
gigolo kwagrin I see that one. So na gigolo dey worry me since grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
funlord:

You get time to dey reply that riff raff ...... grin
Gigolo for that matter grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Elder0001:

But you posted this gigolo stuff yourself on this same nairaland. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Rhemy2013:

I,any probs
Introduce me to her jare, ayam looking for a wife. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
My all time fave swallow and soup combo (although poundo and veggie soup has its moments).....Lunching.....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pan toast with eggs for breakfast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mariangeles:

You like eggs oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Elder0001:

You like eggs oh
Yes, plus it's essential smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
#Yum!
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
Introduce me to her jare, ayam looking for a wife. grin
Dnt worry you will see.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yum yum tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rhemy2013:
My jollof rice...
I like kiss hope that turkey is well peppered.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Leesah:
Lunch... Eba and Banga soup...
PS: food is for 2.
This bangs soup make sense wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Dnt worry you will see.
I'm serious o, should I send you a PM? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

I like kiss hope that turkey is well peppered.
I trust you,i no you will like jollof rice..
Over pepper dey worry the turkeywink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
I'm serious o, should I send you a PM? smiley
I am the one,hw many times I won tell you..undecided
Dnt pm,we can talk here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

Yum yum tongue
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rhemy2013:

I am the one,hw many times I won tell you..undecided
Dnt pm,we can talk here.
Lol but I've seen your pictures nah, and trying to compare and contrast they don't look the same. what are you not telling me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
#Another irritating GIGOLO found here.
His comment is before mine. Right up there angry
Can't you understand that women hate p**sies? Get the strap and stop frolicking everywhere! angry angry
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pumpkin (Ugu) soup.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
eyinjuege:

Dumbo, àbúrò imbe....
This your food be like food wey go over sweet. Nama na name for tough meatgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Double post
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lol but I've seen your pic?
Lol see this one.
I rest my case bros..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

This bangs soup make sense wink
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Lol see this one.
I rest my case bros..
Please don't rest your case o, hook a bloke up sweetheart. smiley

Can I pm my number to you so you can give her, or pm her number to me. Ejo! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alwaysking:

Can I pm my number to you so you can give her, or pm her number to me. Ejo! wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Alwaysking:

Bobo despirate grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zoer(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.