Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772509 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seahawk:
Hunny explain please
I’m semi dumb now
My brain is tired.
1. You are in The States............check
2. One of your plates was written Naples Resturant and you said ypu were eating out, I think ....check
3. Naples is in Florida, 30 minutes from Fort Meyers (where I will be at), 3hours from Maimi and probably 20 to 30 munotes from Bonita springs.....check
4. Sierra Nevada is in Carlifonia. Very good farming land they have.

Now, I am saying I will be coming your way next week, work.......seeing that you are on leave (you said you are having a road trip) , don't you wanna finish you leave exploring the farms?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Nice Pancake
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Richhard:

Are you sure? You sure she didn't lie after eating of of those plantain delicacy you did for her?
I'm sure Mariam wouldn't lie...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Afang soup.. Bring your swallow of choice...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oh okay love.

I see what you mean.

1) the Naples restaurant was in California Disneyland. I ate there when we visited a few months ago.

I only visit florida once in a while because I have family there but I live around Seattle. My road trip was to Canada which is close to Seattle.

I wasn’t on leave. I just had like a week off from work so I took my family on the road trip. I’m back to work now. cry

I would certainly love to explore the farms that you’re talking about. Just don’t know when I’ll be in Florida again. I’m thinking maybe in 3 months or so because I’m planning a cruise to the Bahamas and the cruise ship leaves from Florida Miami. But even then you may not be there at that time and I probably won’t have time to go off course.

jagugu88li:

1. You are in The States............check
2. One of your plates was written Naples Resturant and you said ypu were eating out, I think ....check
3. Naples is in Florida, 30 minutes from Fort Meyers (where I will be at), 3hours from Maimi and probably 20 to 30 munotes from Bonita springs.....check
4. Sierra Nevada is in Carlifonia. Very good farming land they have.

Now, I am saying I will be coming your way next week, work.......seeing that you are on leave (you said you are having a road trip) , don't you wanna finish you leave exploring the farms?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
chigirl45:
You like enjoyment o grin kiss

who doesn't like enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Seahawk:
Oh okay love.

I see what you mean.

1) the Naples restaurant was in California Disneyland. I ate there when we visited a few months ago.

I only visit florida once in a while because I have family there but I live around Seattle. My road trip was to Canada which is close to Seattle.

I wasn’t on leave. I just had like a week off from work so I took my family on the road trip. I’m back to work now. cry

I would certainly love to explore the farms that you’re talking about. Just don’t know when I’ll be in Florida again. I’m thinking maybe in 3 months or so because I’m planning a cruise to the Bahamas and the cruise ship leaves from Florida Miami. But even then you may not be there at that time and I probably won’t have time to go off course.

Oohh...Most Nigerians I know in the states are either in The Brooks, Atlanta or Florida. Would have never thought of Seatle...havent been there anyway

My cousin met a lady from Anambra last year September. She was relocating with 3 toddlers and was being given trouble by the TSA. Was she scared. My cousin gave me a shoutout and we went to take care of the situation. Funny enough, she had done nothing wrong but TSA was just taking chances. My nairaland pidgin helped grin coz she couldnt speak proper English, thankfully because I cant too. Except ofcourse when writting.

Post food..dont derail . I will inform you next time I have to be that side. Maybe.....just maybe.

Funlord.....I would be planning a trip with you now but you are busy paying mama put and playing eskrow grin on that thread........mchewwwwww!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okay

Chief derailer grin
jagugu88li:
Oohh...Most Nigerians I know in the states are either in The Brooks, Atlanta or Florida. Would have never thought of Seatle...havent been there anyway

My cousin met a lady from Anambra last year September. She was relocating with 3 toddlers and was being given trouble by the TSA. Was she scared. My cousin gave me a shoutout and we went to take care of the situation. Funny enough, she had done nothing wrong but TSA was just taking chances. My nairaland pidgin helped grin coz she couldnt speak propoer English, thankfully because I cant too. Except ofcourse when writting.

Post food..dont derail . I will inform you next time I have to he that side. Maybe.....just maybe.

Funlord.....I would be planning a trip with you now but you are busy paying mama put and playing eskrow grin on that thread........mchewwwwww!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

Na so I see am oh......but I owe it to my fellow business partners to assist them make money in peace ....but I deserve an early vacation too! My bags are already packed...where is the meeting point! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
MizMyColi:

I miss Plantain smiley

You don't have plantain there? shocked Thought plantain would be available EVERYwhere. kiss

You look very pretty in your profile pic. I hope you are very happy and life treats you good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol grin cheesy
Why you miss cooking? You don't cook anymore?
Work. At least before now i could whip up something special during the weekend. Now, i don't even have those. Time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Divay22:

Iffa hear you cook tongue
Miss what? Abi you miss the thread grin
Hater. grin cheesy

When do you want to be serenaded with my amazing culinary skills?

Would love to help you eat your words tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Hater. grin cheesy

When do you want to be serenaded with my amazing culinary skills?

Would love to help you eat your words tongue
Yes sir
Please bless me with your amazing cooking skills pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Work. At least before now i could whip up something special during the weekend. Now, i don't even have those. Time.
Okay dear smiley. Post picture to prove you are a good cook cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
ubizle:
Afang soup..
Bring your swallow of choice...
kisskisskiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Okay dear smiley. Post picture to prove you are a good cook cheesy
You are clearly new here. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
zicoraads:
You are clearly new here. cheesy
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Divay22:

Yes sir
Please bless me with your amazing cooking skills pls
Pick a date, location and time. Sit back and watch me do my thing. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jeez Lightqueen see food.... Wow wow wow... Aswear this section is worth visiting... tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
grin
Uhuh...only reason you'll even ask me to post pictures here is because you just started following this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Pick a date, location and time. Sit back and watch me do my thing. grin
Hmmmm
25/11/2018
Nl food section
9pm

Issa date smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmmm
25/11/2018
Nl food section
9pm

Issa date smiley
A Sunday. Brilliant choice!

Issa date! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
funlord:

Na so I see am oh......but I owe it to my fellow business partners to assist them make money in peace ....but I deserve an early vacation too! My bags are already packed...where is the meeting point! cool
I no go talk em......yua matter don tire me finish. tongue

There is no going back when it comes to my pidgin grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Uhuh...only reason you'll even ask me to post pictures here is because you just started following this thread.
I went through your posts already tongue I want it just for my eyes na cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Jeez Lightqueen see food.... Wow wow wow... Aswear this section is worth visiting... tongue
Close your eyes jur cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Close your eyes jur cheesy
This section is lit.... Oya I go marry...grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
This section is lit.... Oya I go marry...grin
Hahahaha you change your mind because of food, oya go look for your missing rib, make she cook post for us. cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
I no go talk em......yua matter don tire me finish. tongue

There is no going back when it comes to my pidgin grin.
Don't forget breakfast tomorrow cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Hahahaha you change your mind because of food, oya go look for your missing rib, make she cook post for us. cheesy grin
Alright tongue.... I have to get some recipes and try them myself before she comes my way,I Don get work be dat................. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
; grin grin,he is actually right,it has no N.Is simply spelt 'Yaji' no addition no subtraction grin tongue
Mariangeles:
I'm sure Mariam wouldn't lie...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 1:33am On Nov 18, 2018
Mindfulness:

You don't have plantain there? shocked Thought plantain would be available EVERYwhere. kiss

You look very pretty in your profile pic. I hope you are pleased and life treats you good.

My dear sister. No plantain in this town o. The closest I've seen is a plant that looks like it in a garden.

smiley
Awwww, thank you. I didn't know that's still there.
How have you been sis? It's been more than a while�

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2018
ubizle:
Afang soup.. Bring your swallow of choice...
Can I bring my big bowl of eba with me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: deardevil(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.