Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5776710 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lunch

Macaroni with stew, fish and turkey

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
I made meatpies last night for thanksgiving today.
1st pic before baking
2nd pic after baking.

I woke up this morning to see that a big rat in the shape of a man has taken a big bite out of one of them.
When I thought we were both asleep he was sneaking into the kitchen . grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seahawk:
1st pic before baking
2nd pic after baking.

I woke up this morning to see that a big rat in the shape of a man has taken a big bite out of one of them.

I dont blame him jare.
I've hung my meatpie baking boots for now, as there's a shop I normally buy from, though expensive.
I have to give it a go again, hopefully soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

We The Best.... Spaghetti tongue

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yea it’s truly time consuming

eyinjuege:

I dont blame him jare.
I've hung my meatpie baking boots for now, as there's a shop I normally buy from, though expensive.
I have to give it a go again, hopefully soon

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Some oven grilled chicken to serve with rice.
There can’t be thanksgiving without rice and chicken/turkey

But I’m not making turkey this year.

And I never make mashed potatoes and all those white people stuff

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Akposy:
Bread & Pound cake designed by me
Where's Rolandi7, Chef Jazz, Jaguu88li, breadplanet
Me and you should venture into one massive something. How lucky you are because I move extremely fast...

Do your thing!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seahawk:
Some oven grilled chicken to serve with rice.
There can’t be thanksgiving without rice and chicken/turkey

But I’m not making turkey this year.

And I never make mashed potatoes and all those white people stuff
Choi....mashed potato? White people ni white people nko grin tongue......I like

What does ni and nko mean?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
hahn:
Lunch

Macaroni with stew, fish and turkey
I thought some people where on a diet. Let me watch. Mind you, we need a report back about how the diet goes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
Sometimes the light and the camera just don't agree no matter the angle you try to take your shot *rolls eyes*
Always take you pic under the light with ypu shadow behind you.....for more effect use flashlight
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ekeseges:
Akidi beans and yam porridge. Enjoy.NRI ndi Igbo
Igbo gwenu!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
chaarly:
Happy Thanksgiving day!!
breakfast cheesy

Amala ati ewedu

Thanksgiving dinner loading. . .
Looks great. I can't remember the last time I ate ponmo.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

The chasers we know

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
odeguaomon:
Rice
Pray for yourself ma. That rice is hungrying me.....and it never does that to me shocked No matter how good they say it is
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ni and nko?

I don’t know that they mean anything. They just give the sentence/statement some oomph.

Or maybe they do mean something in other Nigerian languages that I don’t speak grin
jagugu88li:
Choi....mashed potato? White people ni white people nko grin tongue......I like

What does ni and nko mean?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
I’m done for now. I’ll make soup and fufu later.

*Party jollof Rice (I got that party flavor down and I can’t even remember how I did it)
*Puff puff *Fried plantains *Meatpies And Grilled chicken

I tried not to make too much food. Don’t want too many leftovers.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
queenfav:
We use a bread maker, the one by Morphy Richards. All that's needed is to measure all the ingredients into pan. The machine does the mixing and baking..

When will you send some bread to the machine creator?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
I thought some people where on a diet. Let me watch. Mind you, we need a report back about how the diet goes

I ate fruit in the morning and ate that this afternoon. FOr my kind of appetite that is very small grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked this man get appetite o.. So if you wan chop on a norms na full pot.. Come back am with bread lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fufu and edikaikong

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
wowfairy:
Fufu and edikaikong

Omo see beta food.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
Pray for yourself ma. That rice is hungrying me.....and it never does that to me shocked No matter how good they say it is
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seahawk:
I’m done for now. I’ll lake soup and fufu later.

*Party jollof Rice (I got that part flavor down and I can’t even remember how I did it)
*Puff puff *Fried plantains *Meatpies And Grilled chicken

I tried not to make too lunch food. Don’t want too many leftovers.

You cooked all these alone ??
You really tried o !
I'm just gulping down some saliva

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Richhard:

When will you send some bread to the machine creator?
hahahaha.. Lemme ask Oga for you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seahawk:
1st pic before baking
2nd pic after baking.

He should have eaten all, dude is probably shameless. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by calliope(f): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
queenfav:
Home made fruit bread
I want embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
wowfairy:
Fufu and edikaikong

Eewwww sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

ABEG, should I bring my spoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks I will send you a plate
cyberhike:

Omo see beta food.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
Looks great. I can't remember the last time I ate ponmo.

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving day.

i wanted to make pancakes but. . it wouldn't have gone round. . so i made rice, and stew cheesy

with a bottle of wine to toast of course.
Cheers guys. . the year has been tough but we give God the glory.
#HappyThanksGivingDay smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
Igbo gwenu!!!!
Wahahahahahahahahaahha.....i just love this Jamaican woman tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dangrace01, njikoka(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.