Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5809813 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2018
ifyalways:

Mine does not smoke and its not stressful at all. I have both gas and charcoal, outdoors. Makes the meanest, bestest grills. cheesy

You dont have a balcony or yard ?
No I don't have a balcony to myself alone. And I really don't want to disturb my neighbors with smoke, reason why I want indoor stuff.

Charcoal is a no no for me indoor, I will choke to coma.

I'll try the electric.

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate. Have a nice Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Yam and tomato sauce = Yum !

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Personally, Rice is a must for lunch on Sundays.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
I need the sauce to eat white rice.
Mariangeles:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Where are all my Jollof rice oppressors.
I will not hold this against you tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Akopsy you are being lazy now..... cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
ifyalways:
About today cheesy
embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2pretty4u(f): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lunch, Coconut rice, fish and salad.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
respect yourself by E-transfer of this sumptuous meal to me now!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
anonymuz:
respect yourself by E-transfer of this sumptuous meal to me now!
Right away Sir !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Refreshingly light with a twist..★★★★★

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Semolina with stew and okra. Didn’t feel like meat

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
jagugu88li:

Babe, I swear your meals look awesome....but dem no born me well make I try chop am...

1 week non stop purging be that....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Semolina with stew and okra. Didn’t feel like meat

Wow!!! This is wonderful. Babe no feel like eating meat.

Wey my madam no dey let meat last inside soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
cyberhike:

Wow!!! This is wonderful. Babe no feel like eating meat.

Wey my madam no dey let meat last inside soup
Lool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dinner. Okro and stew with fufu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2018
hahn:

It depends on what you like. Go to shoprite, on that isle where frozen stuff is, you will see lots of spices. Thyme, curry, 5 spices, barbecue spice, chicken spice, black pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper gbogbo e dey there grin
see his mouth
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2018
The good girls on nairaland are on this thread. Weldone ladies and gents of this amazing thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Yummy! What's that white stuff close to the drumstick
jagugu88li:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by orikzz(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
How much does kilo of turkey costs now. I feel like cooking today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolanee(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2018
orikzz:
How much does kilo of turkey costs now. I feel like cooking today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2018
HardMirror:
see his mouth

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
tolanee:

Please don't make me cry. I remember when it used to be N600 cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2018
hahn:

Please don't make me cry. I remember when it used to be N600 cry
Right ...??
We were talking about it just yesterday and it seemed like a mirage ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Right ...??
We were talking about it just yesterday and it seemed like a mirage ...

It is safe to say the price of EVERYTHING has doubled sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
amorprincesa:
Yummy! What's that white stuff close to the drumstick
My favourite, potato with pounded white maize.

Boil potatoes, add milk, majarine/canola cooking oil, salt and pounded maize. Real yummmm cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
This girl and tubers.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
All this abracadabra before I come fry, then put for stew? This is serious case oh. Low heat alright.

Thanks a lot
If it is defrosted already, th8s method will simply fry it without losing taste. The vegetables......you can add them half way though so that they have that crunchiness as opposed to overly cooked.

The sugar drains the water from the chicken making seem as though you added some water. If you use low heat...it won't burn and most definitely will be juicy.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
anonymuz:
Dinner. Okro and stew with fufu
That stew really looks.......let me salivate in peace, abeg

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Adesina12: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=jagugu88li post=73323165] If it is defrosted already, th8s method will simply fry it without losing taste. The vegetables......you can add them half way though so that they have that crunchiness as opposed to overly cooked.

The sugar drains the water from the chicken making seem as though you added some water. If you use low heat...it won't burn and most definitely will be juicy. [/quote

I beg get me a seat near to you
I wanna come eat in your abode
Don't let these foods waste without proper justice
I dey come ooooo jagugu88li...be prepared
Sweet popcorn for u
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Quick jellof rice..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
ubizle:
Quick jellof rice..
ssssssssssssssssssssssssslurp!
Yum! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.