Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767693 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Asaro, beef and plantain

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Cheesy scrambled eggs with chicken breasts and one frap for breakfast

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuns10: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Seahawk:

This looks good. Can I know how you made this please grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2018
tuns10:

This looks good. Can I know how you made this please grin

Thanks

1) sautée 1/4 cup each of chopped onions, tomatoes and very thinly sliced precooked chicken breasts in one tablespoonful of vegetable oil. Cook until onions are tender

2)Add sliced cheese of your choice. I used hickory farms smoked cheddar cheese. (It has a smoked meaty flavor that I quite like )

When the cheese has melted, break the eggs, whisk them and add to the pan. Turn heat to low and leave until it’s set (usually less than 5 mins)

Then serve.

Bon appetit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Asaro, beef and plantain

You're Killin me ah swear. Guten Appetit kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2018
sammyfrosh:

You're Killin me ah swear. Guten Appetit kiss
Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Nice meal Nice presentation Nice camera .
Are you using gcam?
thanks, using my stock camera on xiaomi redmi note 5

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
odeguaomon:

Hahahaha Abeg come jooor,l live in Edo state
I dey come grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Asaro, beef and plantain
See temptation this early morning.
I want please kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2018
Seahawk:
With a cup of tea and I am good to go! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by heddiebanks(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2018
wowfairy:
Ose senior color detector! You are free to assume whatever you like jur

Is our work. grin grin...please can u do coloring egusi soup too.?? cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by heddiebanks(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2018
[/color]
odeguaomon:

come and have your share

[color=#990000]
ah swear u are a dawling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2018
cutiereborn:

See temptation this early morning.
I want please kiss
Haha take kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Cocoyam and yam with scent leaf stew pork and beef and fried eggs

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubyventures: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoZx8MXghI

I followed this recipe and it came out verynice . I had finished eating when I remembered I hadn't taken a picture.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Indomie.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Easy chicken with broccoli and coconut chicken soup�.......lunch...... Decided to go the chicken way today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rvpbae: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Pls i need help. I was recently gifted a gas oven but there is no temperature indicator on the knob, just high and low. How do i manage this pls? Also do i need to light both top and bottom burners of the oven when i want to use it?

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chic2pimp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Asaro, beef and plantain

Oya confess who made the Asaro? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Frappuccino my favourite drink. Costco on my mind.

Seahawk:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Oya confess who made the Asaro? tongue

Hope you add palmoil to the Asaro grin
Ibkayee chief cook abi na chief kuku grin, how are you dear ? ... hope you're taking a very good care of my brother Chic2pimp? cool
What God has join together let no man put asunder , anybody wey try to put asunder na me go personally send sango oko iya to the person .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gizdodo

I served it with sticky white rice. It was super yummy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ghana Wanche complete with shitor (blackpepper)

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Abeg make una help me oooo how good is this blender?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mine’s from Costco as well. So much cheaper from them
lahips:
Frappuccino my favourite drink. Costco on my mind.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dodo with fried yam with beans and stew

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuns10: 3:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Seahawk:

Thanks

1) sautée 1/4 cup each of chopped onions, tomatoes and very thinly sliced precooked chicken breasts in one tablespoonful of vegetable oil. Cook until onions are tender

2)Add sliced cheese of your choice. I used hickory farms smoked cheddar cheese. (It has a smoked meaty flavor that I quite like )

When the cheese has melted, break the eggs, whisk them and add to the pan. Turn heat to low and leave until it’s set (usually less than 5 mins)

Then serve.

Bon appetit

Thanks. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Let me drop dis here and pass

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2018
fredoooooo:

Hope you add palmoil to the Asaro grin
Ibkayee chief cook abi na chief kuku grin, how are you dear ? ... hope you're taking a very good care of my brother Chic2pimp? cool
What God has join together let no man put asunder , anybody wey try to put asunder na me go personally send sango oko iya to the person .. grin
Lol how’re you dear, I’m great thanks. Of course I’m looking after him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Seahawk:
Gizdodo

I served it with sticky white rice. It was super yummy
Looks moist and yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Beans with stew and pork meat and custard with milk and chocolate beverage

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Pass and go where?
Abeg gimme spoon jare.
Izz not today that you'll bi stingy.
Halcyon123:
Let me drop dis here and pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.