Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767374 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2018
hahn:
Yam and stew

Noodles, diced goat meat, dodo and boiled eggs

Rice an macaroni

Ijebu garri with snail, goat meat and chicken
Twale baba mi

Dem talk say poverty dey naija. Na joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2018
LoJ:

Twale baba mi

Dem talk say poverty dey naija. Na joke
i tire o. We wey never marry na to dey observe dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2018
It's cold and what else to eat if not soup? Delicious cheeseburger soup, you need to try this soup, it has burger's ingredients and many more.
You can eat your burger in form of soup and still get all the deliciousness in it. With this, you eat less bread and still enjoy your meal.
Get the recipe from the link below.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/cheeseburger-soup/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Have some spaghettini

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=chii8 post=73823578][/quote] Do you have parents? Your inlaws join.......we are coming grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tadhg:
Seaweed, Mushrooms, Salmon

Suggestion. As much as salmon is nice....I hope it's not everyday that you eat the "skin" (corrections needed). It is said to over loosen one's digestion system.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fried rice Friday

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by braincool(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Seasons greetings smiley wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bean porridge for dinner
I don't like beans that much but I definitely enjoyed this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Bean porridge for dinner
I don't like beans that much but I definitely enjoyed this

that year amarachi say to eat beans for night no good.. say e no go digest quick...

looks enticing. you no use the other B follow am up??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
cyberhike:

that year amarachi say to eat beans for night no good.. say e no go digest quick...

looks enticing. you no use the other B follow am up??
Not if you eat it early.

I wanted to eat it with bread but I decided not to .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Not if you eat it early.
I wanted to eat it with bread but I decided not to .
early?? don't understand. care to explain maybe I can learn something new
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2018
cyberhike:

early?? don't understand. care to explain maybe I can learn something new
If you're going to have beans for dinner, at least 6-7pm you've had your dinner so it'll digest before bedtime .

It also helps to soak your beans for like 30-45mins before cooking to avoid bloating .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you're going to have beans for dinner, at least 6-7pm you've had your dinner so it'll digest before bedtime .

It also helps to soak your beans for like 30-45mins before cooking to avoid bloating .

ohhh oshe dear..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2018
cyberhike:

ohhh oshe dear..
You're welcome !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2018
If you like Puff Puff, You will Love this Apple fritters
This is a weekend snack idea, not only weekend you can serve your guests on a Christmas Day or at any event!

Apple fritters sprinkled with confectioner sugar. Delicious!
Get the recipe from the link below
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/apple-fritters/

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Food is ready!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Tomatoes and pepper - N500

Noodles with dodo and fried eggs

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Open sesame. I love me some beans like no man's business grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
hahn:

I want to believe that you didn't use all the pepper and tomatoes. As for me, only one of that pepper and one tomato is OK.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Breakfast undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Breakfast: Boli (Roasted Plantain), barbecue fish, stew and spinach.

Pix 1: Shortly before I descended on it.

Pix 2: I Don belleful.Didn't eat the spinach cos it had efinrin(I think it's the plant they call scent leaf)

Shockingly the whole meal cost me ₦800

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Agbaletu:

I want to believe that you didn't use all the pepper and tomatoes. As for me, only one of that pepper and one tomato is OK.

Lol. Of course not. My wife cooked stew and there is still some left in the fridge. It will last the weekend and maybe till Monday or Tuesday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Breakfast: Boli (Roasted Plantain), barbecue fish, stew and spinach.

Pix 1: Shortly before I descended on it.

Pix 2: I Don belleful.Didn't eat the spinach cos it had efinrin(I think it's the plant they call scent leaf)

Shockingly the whole meal cost me ₦800

Are you in rivers state? They are the only ones I know that take boli so seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
hahn:

Lol. Of course not. My wife cooked stew and there is still some left in the fridge. It will last the weekend and maybe till Monday or Tuesday
OK. Pepper has never been my friend. I can eat food without it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Agbaletu:

OK. Pepper has never been my friend. I can eat food without it.

Lol

I eat everything. My belly is quite resistant. If dem cook you well I go chop grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
cool that Pepper oh goodness. Best mouthy experience ever. Stew made with rodo -lovely!

hahn:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
hahn:

Lol

I eat everything. My belly is quite resistant. If dem cook you well I go chop grin
Hahahaha...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ummm...making the sign of the cross at the things on top...things two cheesy Keep it up grin grin

breadplanets:
Breakfast undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
hahn:

Are you in rivers state? They are the only ones I know that take boli so seriously grin

Na Lagos o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lunch, earlier today.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
zicoraads:
Lunch, earlier today.
Yum

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ogeawesome and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.