Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761697 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
amorprincesa:
Please can I see a picture of the leaf? And why is it called that?
if som1 needs blood urgently asin the person is about to die,just squeeze and give the person to drink it will still hold him till you get to a hospital and its good for HBP too.picture is not loading.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Seahawk:
Still alive. Was banned for while but active now grin

People just loved to ignore the post and attack the poster with that account . Obviously when I say something with this account, unless it’s someone who knows it’s Cococandy, they will see the truth and reply based on that.

However when Cococandy the evil feminist posts, it doesn’t matter whether the comment is “spread love and peace”, they found ways to read additional meaning into it and fight themselves.

It is people that takes you serious that will be bothered na. Your body is always hot & it's just entertaining to me as It makes me laugh like crazy, especially when you attack Homophobic Men. Deliberately or in-deliberately even your messages that “spread love and peace” always finds a way of abusing Men. Anytime those your evil feminist posts comes up. I just Grab my Popcorn + Chilled Coke and start laughing myself to scorn. I Dom miss that your username tire.

You should be running Ads on your Cococandy account, You are very dramatic honestly cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okay
truthsayer009:

It is people that takes you serious that will be bothered na. Your body is always hot & it's just entertaining to me as It makes me laugh like crazy, especially when you attack Homophobic Men. Deliberately or in-deliberately even your messages that “spread love and peace” always finds a way of abusing Men. Anytime those your evil feminist posts comes up. I just Grab my Popcorn + Chilled Coke and start laughing myself to scorn. I Dom miss that your username tire.

You should be running Ads on your Cococandy account, You are very dramatic honestly cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
jagugu88li:
Oyindidi, meet your friend Mariangeles/Sewzann14
grin is mariangeles a lady or a guy?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JABAIDO(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dinner �
First post
NOTE: I'm a college student .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin is mariangeles a lady or a guy?
Both! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
You’re looking for a conversation that doesn’t exist

Move along please
truthsayer009:

You know what I'm saying is true. So please just maintain this your calmness in 2019.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
amorprincesa:
Please can I see a picture of the leaf? And why is it called that?
It's said that it works and treats sickness fast if hospital is far. It also boost blood and helps weakness. I'll take a picture tomorrow and send to you. I just like it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
tmy Mum has been telling me of this leaf(hospital too far)how does it look like?
Will send a picture tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by heddiebanks(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
The drink wasn't supposed to be there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Mariangeles:
Both! grin
Be serious grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 07, 2019
Leesah:

It's said that it works and treats sickness fast if hospital is far. It also boost blood and helps weakness. I'll take a picture tomorrow and send to you. I just like it.

Stay away from that leaf it used to be my favorite blood tonic and vegetable till it was discovered that it damages the liver.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harryfrosh: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Yam Porridge for breakfast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2019
aydelicious :
If you need One of the services,you can let us know through the number below and the address as well ;thanks!
Event Decoration And Design Event Planning And Management Rich Occasional Cake Catering Service For Indoor And Outdoor Pastries / Small Chops Chapman And Cocktail Drinks Hostesses And Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy And ETC...
Tel: +2348065752340,
+2348099422243
+2347089664944
Whatsapp line:+2348065752340
Email: aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com
Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos State..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Breakfast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Breakfast: Beans, dodo with beef and goat meat in stew

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
heddiebanks:
The drink wasn't supposed to be there.

It was supposed to be in your belly abi?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Harryfrosh:
Yam Porridge for breakfast

How that thing wan take belefull you now?

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by heddiebanks(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=hahn post=74530874]

It was supposed to be in your belly abi?[/quoote]

Lol ...just one glass before meal so I can eat well .. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=heddiebanks post=74531753][/quote]

I swear that porridge no reach snack for my bele

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
iamloyalty:

Stay away from that leaf it used to be my favorite blood tonic and vegetable till it was discovered that it damages the liver.
What!!!!!! shocked I am not going to run but flee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
#C4_KITCHEN

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeff1607(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
iamloyalty:

can you shed more light on this please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harryfrosh: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dinner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
tmy Mum has been telling me of this leaf(hospital too far)how does it look like?

It serves as a blood booster. Natural blood tonic.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dinner- Salad with mustard and Grilled tilapia fish with green pepper sauce.

Didn't cook.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dinner

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Made it this morning and currently eating it at work smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Delicious Homemade Pizza. Toppings include pineapple, shredded chicken, mushrooms....
With or without Juice?
Get the recipe �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/quick-pizza-recipe/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: back2sender, Tolani1759, RealEzee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.