Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753761 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

Guess they both taste like chicken then
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Eggs, tomatoes and noodles

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SIAGlobe(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

wahahahahahaha......

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DonX001: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

This guy na clown ah swear! grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:

Hahaha

Actually my wife was the first person to introduce me to it. Sometimes when we are bored we go out and search for snails and stuff. Couple trips. We eat anything in our house o. Na human being remain

grin
Funny you!
I have eaten the dried one before in Ilorin.
Mehn, I can't eat the fresh one o! It is like eating a toad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afternoon puffy,my first. Silent observer,kudos to all chefs here.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
. Breakfast - Spaghetti and eggs.
. Lunch - Yam porridge and 'stolen vegetables' grin..yeah, you heard that right... Quoting my nebor "vegetable wey you thief dey sweet pass the one wey you buy." grin... Tested and approved. cheesy... . Try it at your own risk.....

Where this Grandpa majorjeffery? Ngwanu bring your plate before you say I stingy.. grin....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobodys(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Halcyon123:
cheesy,u no wan pound yam bah grin.
For the yam balls-
Peel and boil your yam(make e cook oh grin)
Then allow to cool small oh grin
Pour in a bowl and mash
Then add ground tomatoes,pepper and onions
The add fish or any protein of your choice
The add margarine
Break an egg in a bowl and set aside
Get flour too and set aside
You can add veges to the yam mixture is optional.
Mold your yam mixture into a ball,coat first with the flour and then egg and fry.Shikenan
....Damn!.. I'm certainly gonna try this out.. Thanks...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lunch time: noodles with shrimps and sausage. Bring your fork

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stir fry spaghetti and snail for lunch

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
amorprincesa:
Lunch time: noodles with shrimps and sausage. Bring your fork
Sausage?? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
For the change....

Ogbono prepared with perewinkles by wifey

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yes! Why the face grin?
Ishilove:

Sausage?? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DonX001: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elder0001:
For the change....

Ogbonna prepared with perewinkles by wifey
Guy, Ogbonna na person name o!
Or is it ogbono you mean?? grin
Me sef I'm not sure of the correct spelling sef...lol

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonX001:

Guy, Ogbonna na person name o!
Or is it ogbono you mean?? grin
Me sef I'm not sure of the correct spelling sef...lol
Lol. Autocorrect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahn:
So I caught a big frog today and it is going down.

In case you are wondering it tastes just like chicken. Only better grin

I will update when it is ready

Modified

So the frog found it's way into our yam and cocoyam porridge. Can you spot the frog? tongue

Chixox!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hahaha grin cheesy[Qquote author=hahn post=75123839]

Mission accomplished [/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dinner
(white amala, efo and fish)

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dinner

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoGray(f): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dinner

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elekahia PH on my mind right now... Memories get refreshed when you see meals posted on the net like this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hummm can one 'wish upon Naija' cause of this....naaaa, some times dreams are better...let's keep fantasizing on the food

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oh yum
odeguaomon:
Dinner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Whandey04
pls can I chat you up..it's urgent..
Also applied to TH,wildau...Technical Management, summer Semester..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Please, send some this way.
Mariangeles:
Eggs, tomatoes and noodles

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2019
Happy Sunday, everyone. Here you have a breakfast idea! Flaky biscuits, scrambled egg, homemade strawberry jam. Yum!

Are you on Instagram? please don't forget to follow me https://www.instagram.com/aliyah_recipes/

Get the full recipe �
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/flaky-biscuits-recipe/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Good people, I know this house is filled with business oriented individuals and we all want to see each other succeed. As Valentine's day is coming please support a sister's business. If you happen to have a couple you wouldn't like to see enjoy valentines, hit me up.

1. I can make false cheating accusations supported by pictures, voice notes and all.

2. I can show up at the restaurant where the couple is at and claim to be his pregnant girlfriend. If sister beats me.....obviously you'll pay extra

3. That lady you have been talking to for months but always get "I have a boyfriend"......I know the boyfriend's side snack, we've been friends for ages and trust me to bring her forward 24hours before Valentine's

4. Disaster, frustration, fire, stones, tears, heartbreak, suicide.......talk to me

Make I go cook before they accuse me of derailing

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2019
jagugu88li:
Good people, I know this house is filled with business oriented individuals and we all want to see each other succeed. As Valentine's day is coming please support a sister's business. If you happen to have a couple you wouldn't like to see enjoy valentines, hit me up.

1. I can make false cheating accusations supported by pictures, voice notes and all.

2. I can show up at the restaurant where the couple is at and claim to be his pregnant girlfriend. If sister beats me.....obviously you'll pay extra

3. That lady you have been talking to for months but always get "I have a boyfriend"......I know the boyfriend's side snack, we've been friends for ages and trust me to bring her forward 24hours before Valentine's

4. Disaster, frustration, fire, stones, tears, heartbreak, suicide.......talk to me

Make I go cook before they accuse me of derailing

He be like you go like collect real beating grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonadull: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Ramaphosa:
Dinner
(white amala, efo and fish)
jagugu88li , here is the white amala you were looking for the other day

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sunday rice: checked

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Please, send some this way.
No problem... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Getin2ouch, Cupidkc(m), prittyboi(m), legennd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.