Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790621 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
eyinjuege:

As in eh, I can't go out without my cup of tea. I take at least 3 - 4 cups of tea a day. I tire for myself. I've had 2 cups already today, and it's not yet 12pm here cheesy
grin grin grin

With the way it relaxes the nerves and muscles, who can blame you ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Soooooo I tried the pap, peanuts and bananas as suggested by aliyasrecipes and I really liked it .
The flavours blended well together and the peanuts made it more filling...it is a good and very healthy breakfast suggestion and I think children will love it .

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tohyorsih(f): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
operation turn your leftover white rice to fried rice. It was delicious tho.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pateffy: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Soooooo I tried the pap, peanuts and bananas as suggested by aliyarecipes and I really liked it .
The flavours blended well together and the peanuts made it more filling...it is a good and very healthy breakfast suggestion and I think children will love it .

Sorry please i want to understand better after making your pap you add peanut and banana and your good to go abi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks smiley
UyiIredia:

Very yummy. Reminds me of the rice they sell at my spot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
pateffy:

Sorry please i want to understand better after making your pap you add peanut and banana and your good to go abi
Yes...and you'll need little or no sugar.

I didn't need to use sugar in mine

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Soooooo I tried the pap, peanuts and bananas as suggested by aliyarecipes and I really liked it .

A spin on this is to add berries- strawberries, blue berries and maybe kiwi to this or oats!

Delicious wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manikspears: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
tohyorsih:
food for three people.
rice, fried shrimps and fried tofu kiss

this one no fit belle full nna
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tohyorsih(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
manikspears:

this one no fit belle full nna
woman no dey chop plenty food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manikspears: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
tohyorsih:

woman no dey chop plenty food

na so
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tohyorsih(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2019

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyiIredia(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
tohyorsih:
operation turn your leftover white rice to fried rice. It was delicious tho.

Water beats Pepsi tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Korean BBQ beef

Looks dry as hell, but it was nice. Didn’t cook

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibkayee:
Korean BBQ beef
Looks dry as hell, but it was nice. Didn’t cook
I wantttttttt. You such a maker of beautiful delicacy. cheesy
#YOLO
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

I wantttttttt.
You such a maker of beautiful delicacy. cheesy

#YOLO
Lol I didn’t make it o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibkayee:
Lol I didn’t make it o cheesy
ughh! who made it ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
ughh! who made it ?
I bought it outside lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibkayee:

I bought it outside lol
Lmbdoo! I knew it. You too old to prepare something like that.

#YOLO
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Lmbdoo! I knew it. You too old to prepare something like that.

#YOLO
Lmao if I beat you

I thought people would think it looked dry lol I’m
surprised you like it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
My 2nd attempt...so tasty kiss kiss kiss
Thanks to @breadplants for the recipe

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tohyorsih(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
UyiIredia:

Water beats Pepsi tongue
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao if I beat you
I thought people would think it looked dry lol I’m surprised you like it
I'm a maker of beautiful delicacy, so I know one when i see one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Promoseason: 3:52am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Novy(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Semo and Awa,(called kumbi by people from Taraba State
How did you prepare the soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2019
chigirl45:
My 2nd attempt...so tasty kiss kiss kiss Thanks to @breadplants for the recipe
shebi me am planting bread now abi? if I catch u there ehh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rebella(f): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

this confuses me in more ways than one. is this frozen egg of a thing a dish people eat?
Lol no, I wanted to fry the egg and found out that they were both frozen, so I peeled it the way I peel boiled egg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
breadplanets:
shebi me am planting bread now abi? if I catch u there ehh
grin grin grin...and she blew you kisses o...you're not nice jor grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
banana flan??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2019
rebella:
Lol no, I wanted to fry the egg and found out that they were both frozen, so I peeled it the way I peel boiled egg.

oh! so did you like eat it frozen like that or waited for it to thaw? what did you do with it after peeling it. was it easy peeling it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2019
sod09:
banana flan??
No, it's pap and bananas with peanuts...so tasty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
No, it's pap and bananas with peanuts...so tasty
okay...almost same method too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
sod09:
okay...almost same method too
Make sure to try it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.