Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5741148 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Estellie:
.That's why I clearly stated that I didn't prepare it.. I liked the picture and decided to put it here.. Someone might wanna prepare something like that..
maybe peeps should start posting google pics of food they like then

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
gustav25:
liar !! If they didn't caught you now , you will say you will certainly eat it ... Begone from here you camaraderie of Hades from the abyss
Are you mad or something.. You missed your daily pills or what?...

What's the lie exactly?.. The post the guy quoted has it that I didn't prepare buh I certainly will.so what are you going on about?..

I know y'all miss the drama that happens here once in a while buh Y'all knocking at the wrong door cause I am not ready for drama or any of those craps.. kindly check the next door if you're so jobless..

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuugen:
maybe peeps should start posting google pics of food they like then
. Their choice...

What are you? the food thread police?

People go to eateries, take photos of their food and post it here... Some drop photos with caption stating that they didn't prepare it. I have seen it a lot of times.. so what's all the fuse about??

Park well, Oga...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Estellie:
Are you mad or something.. You missed your daily pills or what?...

What's the lie exactly?.. The post the guy quoted has it that I didn't prepare buh I certainly will.so what are you going on about?..

I know y'all miss the drama that happens here once in a while buh Y'all knocking at the wrong door cause I am not ready for drama or any of those craps.. kindly check the next door if you're so jobless..

I will send you an inferno if you don't move your ass away from here .Go lie someplace else

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
gustav25:

I will send you an inferno if you don't move your ass away from here .Go lie someplace else
...waiting for your inferno, Oga.. please make it fast...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lunch is set.

Comman join me o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fried potato, fried egg topped with ketchup.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chin chin.
Happy weekend guyz

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Akposy:
Chin chin.

Happy weekend guyz

Lovely is the name.
What makes chinchin crunchy?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Dinner is set..

Wash your hand and comman join me o.
All the men here no sabi eat. That Eba go belleful you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Estellie:
I didn't prepare this.... buh I certainly will...
onunu, welcome to Rivers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayomiposi001: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
BlueRayDick:
God bless whoever invented Edikaikong whether from Akwa Ibom or cross river. grin

Breakfast : Beans, Edikaikong and snail.
Oh boy d mess will be Heavy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anonymous29:

Lovely is the name.
I think it's the quantity of egg and milk used
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Akposy:
I think it's the quantity of egg and milk used

Alright.... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by abelswife(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yuugen:
fried rice, jollof rice, pounded yam, amala, egusi, okro soup, chicken stew, porridge, noodles, akara, ofe nsala, goat meat stew, chin chin, meat pies, puff puff

Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prince4945(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
abelswife:

Thank you so much sir

You haven't updated your diary lately ..hope everything's going on fine. .... I for one appreciate the fact that you're expressing yourself 100%
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ayomiposi001:
Oh boy d mess will be Heavy

I worry office toilet no be small. I just carry phone jeje dey play game as I dey do.my business inside the gents ó. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Weekend get away with mon bèbè at lekki leisure lake. So I had my fish served with chips, sauce and ketchup. And it was yummy. grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
All the men here no sabi eat. That Eba go belleful you?
Yess na.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Last night Dinner.

Banku with Okra garnished with Tilapia
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Last night Dinner.

Banku and Okra garnished with Tilapia

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2019
mihrab34:
Last night Dinner.

Banku and Okra garnished with Tilapia
Are you Ghanaian ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edkai: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good morning foodies. I need your assistance pls.

I am posting this on behalf of my mum who is a caterer. She supplies variety of mouth watering dishes (local and continental). I can testify to how tasty and eye catching her dishes are. She is very neat and hygiene concious. She supplies to homes, offices, ceremonies etc. Please patronize her to make and supply breakfast/lunch to you anywhere around axis close to Island, Lekki, Oworo, Oshodi, Isolo, and Yaba. I promise you will enjoy her services. If you know anyone who is in need of catering services, please do not hesitate to link her up. God bless you as you patronize "Sweet Mother".

Contact details: 08187831475

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Are you Ghanaian ??

No, Nigerian but I live in Ghana
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
edkai:

I am posting this on behalf of my mum who is a caterer. She supplies variety of mouth watering dishes (local and continental). I can testify to how tasty and eye catching her dishes are. She is very neat and hygiene concious. She supplies to homes, offices, ceremonies etc. Please patronize her to make and supply breakfast/lunch to you anywhere around axis close to Island, Lekki, Oworo, Oshodi, Isolo, and Yaba. I promise you will enjoy her services. If you know anyone who is in need of catering services, please do not hesitate to link her up. God bless you as you patronize "Sweet Mother".

Good one right there! You will do well to add pictures of her past jobs which will interest people and make that crave for such

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kia!!!!!! See mouth watering dishes right left n center... Bachelor life Don tire me and I no sabi cook...where are the wife material in the house to corner mi kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Breakfast time....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
Lunch is set.

Comman join me o.

AHHHH!!!!.....I DONT THINK PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA OOO....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Anonymous29:

Lovely is the name.
hot oil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
edkai:

if you wanna catch attention do so with pictures if not people will just scroll pass the long story you put up dier without giving a fxck

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amala ati Ewedu ati gbegiri ati Inu Eran, liver and big fish cheesy
#HappySunday
From Amala cottage, Asokoro-Abuja

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
mihrab34:

No, Nigerian but I live in Ghana
Oh! Nice.

We'd like to see more delicacies from Ghana smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.