Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749804 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
1realBobby:
Odeguaomon, it's been a while ooo...
Hope all is well... Haven't seen your food pics for sometime now..
I miss you and your food oo...

l am fine,just been busy... thanks for checking on me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
There are, but not around .

Ever noticed that yaji is only perfect when made by the Hausas? And how close mouthed about the recipe wink.? I guess it's a trade secret walahi.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
smartmom:

Ever noticed that yaji is only perfect when made by the Hausas? And how close mouthed about the recipe wink.? I guess it's a trade secret walahi.
Yeah ma'am grin

...and how the taste is unique with different mallams
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you crave for something savoury, then try this snack
It's Coco balls ...very crunchy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yeah ma'am grin

...and how the taste is unique with different mallams
Hajiya, marrying a northerner won't be bad oh. That way you'll enjoy lots of acha, yaji, vegetables, and plenty plenty suya
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by holuwamosey(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
cococandy:
Fried rice and jerk chicken

I tried something new with the fried plantains and it was good. Simply Mixed it with sauce/stew and let it brown in the sauce. Yummy.
aunty can I get some pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuneehk:

Hajiya, marrying a northerner won't be bad oh. That way you'll enjoy lots of acha, yaji, vegetables, and plenty plenty suya
Nagode yarinya grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuneehk:

Currently craving this

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes you may have some cheesy
holuwamosey:
aunty can I get some pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
There are, but not around .

Ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princeking657: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2019
smartmom:

Hausas are the best
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 30, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

I feel so uncomfortable when someone catches me snacking at night. Me looking like a thief shocked cheesy

Lifestyle tongue

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 30, 2019
future hubby kiss
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

I feel so uncomfortable when someone catches me snacking at night. Me looking like a thief shocked cheesy

Lifestyle tongue

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
future hubby kiss
Te quiero amor mío..Couple Goals. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kcluv2men(m): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Can't remember the last time I ate Shitta amala plus draw soup! Damn i miss my 9ja food. Can't wait to feast on it this season.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
Want to post too
I don't Av a good phone..
Soonest by His grace
Kudos to everyone

Cc: chasers
Ibkayee
Mariangeles
Cococandy
Smartmom
Oga Hahn
And others I cant mention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2019
kinah:
Want to post too
Soonest by His grace
Kudos to everyone

Cc: chasers
Ibkayee
Mariangeles
Cococandy
Smartmom
Oga Hahn
I can't wait ... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sweetnesstwins: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Yam porridge with vegetable and smoked fish

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2019
Mariangeles:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mariangeles:
Made with coconut?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by holuwamosey(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Yes you may have some cheesy
OK ooooo which means are u using to send it : grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
FedEx
holuwamosey:
OK ooooo which means are u using to send it : grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
kinah:
Want to post too
Soonest by His grace
Kudos to everyone

Cc: chas.ers
Ibka.yee
Marian.geles
Cococa.ndy
Smartm.om
Oga Ha.hn
Looking forward to your meals kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
chasers:
Made with coconut?
No, it's made with cocoyam, the red specie.
You just grate some cocoyam into a smooth paste, season with salt and chilli, mix and then deep fried in little balls ( you drop them in oil with your fingers )

It's really really tasty and savoury and crunchy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by holuwamosey(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
FedEx
which of my details u need or u send it through my bank account DAT one go fast grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
FloraEC:
cheesy
Very rich and salivating....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mariangeles:
No, it's made with cocoyam, the red specie.
You just grate some cocoyam into a smooth paste, season with salt and chilli, mix and then deep fried in little balls ( you drop them in oil with your fingers )

It's really really tasty and savoury and crunchy tongue
Oh... I Guess it was the "coco" that confused me cheesy. When I did Mine it was yam I used(Yam Ball)not cocoyam...Gonna try this wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
chasers:
Oh... I Guess it was the "coco" that confused me cheesy. When I did Mine it was yam I used(Yam Ball)not cocoyam...Gonna try this wink
Yeah, I expected that would happen cheesy

Please do try it, it's more easier than yam balls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lunch!!

Keeping it simple.

Nigerian Jollof isagoal.......

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yeah, I expected that would happen cheesy

Please do try it, it's more easier than yam balls
Sure i will. Gracias amor kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
adecz:

Lunch!!

Keeping it simple.

Nigerian Jollof isagoal.......

Yeeeeepppaaaaaaaa . . . See the ponmo how inviting it is. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.