Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5768901 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elder0001:

Your posts on this thread so far says otherwise .

My dog acts more mature than you .
you now have a dog?Wow!
It surprises me how someone that couldn't afford an ordinary plate of ogbono soup that costs less than 2k,who went as far as stealing an internet picture of it now all of a sudden be able to feed/afford a dog!
Did you do yahoo? undecided
You should worry about your life more my friend and leave nwanneni out of it wink
Men don dey alright cool

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mariangeles:
My own be say make bad energy stay very far away from my food angry If e no appeal to you, just move on to the next o...no come scrutinize me or anyi ga piawa bottle hia ugbua...Onwehu onye m dinyere ozi angry

Just how I like my eggs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
Get a life dickhead
Don't mind him. He's too full of himself, what's the point of all the nonsense he uploaded? I think this was supposed to be a food thread. I didn't want to quote him so people won't term me as a hater. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Don't mind him. He's too full of himself, what's the point of all the nonsense he uploaded? I think this was supposed to be a food thread. I didn't want to quote him so people won't term me as a hater. undecided
your name na Mariangeles? undecided
Na wa for some of una sha..
If you no dey your lane,na mod una go call las las... cheesy
Because I go post sotey the thread go full.
I no be chasers.i can't be bullied wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
your name na Mariangeles? undecided
Na wa for some of una sha..
If you no dey your lane,na mod una go call las las... cheesy
Because I go post sotey the thread go full.
I no be chasers.i can't be bullied wink
Nobody gives a flying fvck about you. The main purpose of the thread is to post the food you cooked and probably share the recipe. Just to let you know, this is not the dating and meet up thread, you can slide into her DM or mention her there.

You should know you're breaking the rule by derailing the thread with your BS undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED grin your friend benz parked his here oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
come nofavors.
Don't test me.
You know me too well.don't start what you can't finish
I wonder what gave you the impression that I will coward away.
Unless of course,you are Buhari's NL handle.
Dey your lane!!!you are not Mariangeles
Na so
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Nobody gives a flying fvck about you. The main purpose of the thread is to post the food you cooked and probably share the recipe. Just to let you know, this is not the dating and meet up thread, you can slide into her DM or mention her there.

You should you're breaking the rule by derailing the thread with your BS undecided

dream on smiley
Nwannem jee chuba ego
Cc angelicbeing

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
Na so
we can always go that way if you wanna wink
Mention me when you are ready smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
we can always go that way if you wanna wink
Mention me when you are ready smiley
I’m sure you are happy I mentioned you. Enjoy that for now

Bye boy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
My go to swallow.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Niyoda:
My go to swallow.

Wow, location cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
I’m sure you are happy I mentioned you. Enjoy that for now

Bye boy
bros show money and stop making noise.
Me sef get hard currency weh body dey scratch me to post. cheesy
Egombute for life grin
You know I can do this all day smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Looks really delicious
theButterfly:
Something I threw together quickly last night. Medicinal rice, lol.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilorin. You're welcome.
PRESENTATION:

Wow, location cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Logobenz:
bros show money and stop making noise.
Me sef get hard currency weh body dey scratch me to post. cheesy
Egombute for life grin
You know I can do this all day smiley
I don’t have money

But you’re still a dickhead #period!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AkataYeriYeri: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
I thought as much.
We for do wonders here tonight grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AkataYeriYeri: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Niyoda:
My go to swallow.

Lord have messi.

cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sunday noodles

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sunday Cake

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Drama! Oh how I miss thou cheesy

<<Continues picking my ukwa>>

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Jun 24, 2019
I prefer them blended cheesy

But that rice looks yummy
theButterfly:
LOL. Yes, I chewed them whole like that. Cooked garlic isn't as pungent and spicy as raw. But I'm probably used to the taste b|c I do eat raw garlic often, like I'll just peel 2-3 cloves and pluck them in my mouth. They go really well when sliced and sauteed w| butter too. You should give them a chance if you're not a fan of them, lol. smiley

Thanks girl. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Niyoda:
My go to swallow.
I wonder why people put Eba/wheat and soup on the same plate
No matter how eye catchy the meal looks I just get turned off seeing both in the same plate!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2019
Halcyon123:
grin
It's been a very long time since I had jellof rice and moi moi...
That combination can make sense for Africa...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2019
omokoginimi:
I don’t have money

But you’re still a dickhead #period!
I really like this reply cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rvpbae: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I wonder why people put Eba/wheat and soup on the same plate
No matter how eye catchy the meal looks I just get turned off seeing both in the same plate!!

It is called preference my brother.

Mariangeles pls stop enabling that guy, you guys are derailing biko. No vex

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
rvpbae:

It is called preference my brother.

Mariangeles pls stop enabling that guy, you guys are derailing biko. No vex
Everybody is responsible for their action .
Vex for wetin ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:

Being an RN doesn’t mean one can’t have time to be online. Most (especially in the hospital setting) only work 3 days a week and that’s considered full time with all the benefits. If you plan your shifts well, one can have a full week off without having to use leave time or shorten pay.
But it’s still stressful with those four days off every week and on one’s free online time, Wouldn’t it make more sense to post yummy beautiful picture and address things that are important to the poster (like fighting those who like to insult women grin) t[b]han to spend it tracking and monitoring people’s personal lives[/b].

@Cococandy

Summary

I never tract my life finish na to get time to Track and Monitor other people personal lives. Odiegwu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iliveforever(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.