Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811890 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Shame no dey catch you undecided undecided

So after all the long epistle and badmouthing bla bla, the only thing you can come up with, was a food made by some one else in a RESTAURANT not even your kitchen..... I don't blame you, I blame chasers for letting your post get at him...

Onye ara^
And if a person can't cook? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Go to your kitchen and prep your food, if not, shift make we see road angry angry
I can't cook!
I don't know how to and wouldn't want to know tongue
Real men don't cook.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Shame no dey catch you undecided undecided

So after all the long epistle and badmouthing bla bla, the only thing you can come up with, was a food made by some one else in a RESTAURANT not even your kitchen..... I don't blame you, I blame chasers for letting your post get at him...

Onye ara^
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
They call this grass in my house lipsrsealed

It's bad when u prepare food nobody will look ur way twice. undecided

At least I will have a partner here grin kiss

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
sassysure:

oh dear.
I'm sure your loving hubby helped you out.
How cute.it looks nice btw.
Reminds me of home cry
I love you mommy kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dinner

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noodle recipe please? Thanks
funlord:

Early afternoon snack....

Roman noodles and goat meat for the win!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
theButterfly:

Lol, of course not. Why should you be? smiley. I've only started eating them myself.
Idk if they're in Nigeria; maybe you could find them

Here is a better closeup pic. They're also called goldenberries or groundcherries
If u ferment this, it makes a very nice wine.

There is this channel I watch on YouTube. The cook used this to prepare wine.
They cook anything u can think of. I'm a very huge fan.
Dianxi Xiaoge.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Yessssss . . . . This is already making me hungry cry cry
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
sassysure:

Lool they're not serious cheesy

Looks good to me smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
cococandy:
Noodle recipe please? Thanks

Curry, diced onions and peppers, tiny splash of oil, a little stew (optional), ground chilli (a.ka. Yagi) and the spices contained in the noodle pack itself......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks cool
funlord:

Curry, diced onions and peppers, tiny splash of oil, a little stew (optional), ground chilli (a.ka. Yagi) and the spices contained in the noodle pack itself......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
izaray:
Pls how can i join the watsap group I want to learn too

send me a pm on adetitigold@gmail.com. so I can send you the link
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
ADUKKY:
Dinner
Nice
Rice with_______?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rice with Veggie sauce
Acidosis:

Nice
Rice with_______?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Beans and Bread for the morning

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kingrexyl(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
I can't cook! I don't know how to and wouldn't want to know tongue Real men don't cook.
It's obvious u don't have sense.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jobac: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:

Real men don't cook.
Hmmmn! I am seriously learning some culinary skills so that I can help her in the future.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gregswagzz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Made soups to last for days.

Egusi soup with goat, beef, stock fish and dry fish. Used the same in the bitter leaf soup and Edikaikong soup.

Some lamb stew.

I found this Asian store that had almost everything I usually buy in the African store. Even plantain leaves for moi moi. Couldn’t be happier as it’s even closer to me.

Look at the treasures I found there (3rd pic)

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

Egusi soup with goat, beef, stock fish and dry fish. Used the same in the bitter leaf soup and Edikaiking soup.

Some lamb stew.

I found this Asian store that had almost everything I usually buy in the African store. Even plantain leaves for moi moi. Couldn’t be happier as it’s even closer to me.

Coco coco coco, how many times did I call your name?

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hustleranthem(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

Egusi soup with goat, beef, stock fish and dry fish. Used the same in the bitter leaf soup and Edikaiking soup.

Some lamb stew.

just kii me abeg..only u wan flex these ones? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
cococandy:

Some lamb stew.

Very Yummilicious
Please do you mind dropping the name of the Asian store?
Hopefully I can find it in my city

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
cuteguy14911:
Beans and Bread for the morning
Yummy kiss

Been long I prepared beans this way.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
I can't cook!
I don't know how to and wouldn't want to know tongue
Real men don't cook
Lazy men theory and mentality maybe.
My brothers are good cook too at least one can make custard, fry eggs to save his life.
Yam vegetable prepared by hubby and he's also a great cook.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
FloraEC:

My brothers are good cook too at least one can make custard, fry eggs to save his life.
call me whatever you like.
Men provide,women care for the home.QED
So after tussling hard and working my head out to ensure we have all we need you expect me to come to the kitchen and cook or do chores? undecided
Flawed logic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
making custard and frying eggs now makes one a good cook?

FloraEC:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
3? grin
ibkayee:

Coco coco coco, how many times did I call your name?

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Me and some people cheesy
hustleranthem:
just kii me abeg..only u wan flex these ones? tongue
Grand mart food mart
loveymom:

Very Yummilicious
Please do you mind dropping the name of the Asian store?
Hopefully I can find it in my city
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
MJBOLT:
making custard and frying eggs now makes one a good cook?

I said at least one can make custard and fry eggs, or maybe you have a reading problem?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Janyves(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.