Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748882 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
Are you really sure?
yes, like he said good camera doesn't mean good result
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
Believe me it's just had to choose phones to buy nowadays, someone gave me a list of phones to buy but I was just confused, because all the phones were my exact specification, they were just too good including the cams, the reason why I want the one with sharp cam is because I will be traveling out of the country and I need a badass phone with sharp and crystal clear cam just to take nice pics.
Go with the A70
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
iamoyindamola:
yes, like he said good camera doesn't mean good result
Prestonn:
Go with the A70
Alright, thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
Believe me it's just had to choose phones to buy nowadays, someone gave me a list of phones to buy but I was just confused, because all the phones were my exact specification, they were just too good including the cams, the reason why I want the one with sharp cam is because I will be traveling out of the country and I need a badass phone with sharp and crystal clear cam just to take nice pics.
For the price range of A70, it's not the best camera performer...
Huawei P30 lite, Huawei Nova 5i and Xiaomi Redmi K20 would give you badass camera quality...
Just be okay to buy from AliExpress...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

For the price range of A70, it's not the best camera performer...
Huawei P30 lite, Huawei Nova 5i and Xiaomi Redmi K20 would give you badass camera quality...
Just be okay to buy from AliExpress...
K20 is around 150k, got the phone price from a phone dealer, it's a nice phone too but it doesn't have a memory slot which is a turn off for me, am thinking of getting A70 or A80 for now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rextizz:
K20 is around 150k, got the phone price from a phone dealer, it's a nice phone too but it doesn't have a memory slot which is a turn off for me, am thinking of getting A70 or A80 for now.
It's the K20 PRO thats 150k... K20 non pro is around 100k
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you!
Yes, you can eat it with rice but to me pounded yam goes well with it.

Recipe
Palm nut (I mixed agric and native ones)
Periwinkle
Stock fish
Beef
Kponmo
Dry fish
You can add assorted meat, snails or even catfish if you want.
Salt
Maggi
Banga spice
Scent leaves.

Direction

In a pot, steam your meat, kpomo and whatever assorted you choose.

Wash the palm nut to remove sand
Then place in a pot and boil the palm fruit until soft.
Pound in a mortar until the flesh is seperated from the nuts.
Then add water and wash to extract the cream from the flesh of the nuts.
Put it in sieve to drain the water and then place the extracted cream in a pot and set on the stove to boil.
Then add the banga spice and leave to boil for sometime.
Then add your meat stock and leave soup to thicken a bit
Add your periwinkles, beeperiwinkle etc
Add maggi and salt.
Leave to boil for some minutes
Then add the scent leaves and boil for 2minutes then put off the stove.
Soup is ready.

Abeg no vex eh! manage the direction like that cheesy E no easy to explain.

theButterfly:
Looks delicious.
I would love this over a big bowl of rice.
Can you eat it with rice?

Can you share the recipe, pls?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chasers English was never perfect. I remember during the picture brouhaha last year he kept on saying his English is not so good. So these pple now trying to claim to know chasers more than he knows himself una weydone o. How market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Shift make I faint.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin I'm suspecting you are one of the monikers of iamD**... Make I just dey observe dey go... cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

It's the K20 PRO thats 150k... K20 non pro is around 100k
I think the pro version have a memory slot? do you think the cam is clearer than A70 cam?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
breadplanets:
Chasers English was never perfect. I remember during the picture brouhaha last year he kept on saying his English is not so good. So these pple now trying to claim to know chasers more than he knows himself una weydone o. How market? cheesy cheesy cheesy
He done do abeg sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria is hard oh
So I bought meat pie,chicken pie and fish to download as per birthday girl
Meat pie was almost empty
Chicken pie tasted like babe peeper was used and just small chicken self grin
Fish was a banger
Happy birthday to me nevertheless

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
breadplanets:
Am Just surprise, my English was never perfect,i even find it so difficult to reply comments because I don't have good writing skill.

Even my keypad language is not in English

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
LOL, you did well. Thorough, detailed explanation. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Prestonn:
Am Just surprise, my English was never perfect,i even find it so difficult to reply comments because I don't have good writing skill.

hahahahahaha......Nairaland is the place to be jare grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Shift make I faint.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin I'm suspecting you are one of the monikers of iamD**..... Make I just dey observe dey go... cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
English speaking people Una weldone o angry. I cook yam pepper soup with Goatmeat. I was very lucky to find this very sweet yam not withstanding how pricey though.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ginalex:
grin grin I'm suspecting you are one of the monikers of iamD**..... Make I just dey observe dey go... cool cool
You must be joking. GrammarNazi1 is not IamD18/Donstan18 wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
The purpose of this thread is to cook in your kitchen, snap it and post. Please can we all stop making this thread revolve around Chasers, Preston, Cococandy, Mariangeles and the rest. They are all very good but doesn't mean we should centre the thread around them.

Abeg let's just post pics and recipes If possible and stop this annoying bickering and quarrels.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emelda86(f): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2019
I decided to make this fresh vegetable soup

Ugu
waterleaf
palm oil
periwinkle
black fish
ice fish
crayfish
maggie
salt
come join me guys its so delicious

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 4:46am On Jul 14, 2019
This yam is so white. What's the name?
AntiBrutus:

Take yam, go to one corner and eat.
Na hunger dey cause nonsense...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Some kind food for here go won make you swallow your phone.. Keep posting good food, I like seeing pictures of good food even though person no fit taste am

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizik(m): 5:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Prestonn:

Dear Prestonn, you're Chasers. You write exactly the same way.

Just carry dey go....

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=emelda86 post=80243048]I decided to make this fresh vegetable soup

Ugu
waterleaf
palm oil
periwinkle
black fish
ice fish
crayfish
maggie
salt
come join me guys its so delicious

Looking delish!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Prestonn:
I think am gonna be doing this for the last time. To all the readers on this thread, is not a must for one to write in a correct sentence or speak grammar before posting.

In my mind I think not everybody on nairaland are Nigerians and English is not a language everyone must speak and understand.

I grew up speaking Spanish, Italian and Pidgin English, you don't expect such person to be perfect in English language and write perfectly. Some of you won't understand the stress I pass through to type before posting.

@Graduateacher. I'm very sorry for responding to you the way i did yesterday,not intentional, a lot was in my head.

@Cococandy. What happen yesterday not gonna repeat again, I was able to communicate with the dude this morning. Very sorry.

And to everyone who has been liking Chasers post and prestonn. I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Grazie a tutti

Love you all. Muchas gracias

come teach me Spanish papacita wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
And today is my birthday, who is taking me out grin. Oya, make una cook make I the lick fone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2019
konkonbilo:
come teach me Spanish papacita wink
Ok. Cuando vienes a europa wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Halcyon123:
And today is my birthday, who is taking me out grin. Oya, make una cook make I the lick fone.
Happy birthday kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opella(f), GrammarNazi1(m), UmmuFarah and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.