Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5792864 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
I like this thread.

I dey see food wey I never hear.

It will be a pleasure to experience different taste of Nigerian Cuisine...

From North to South

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pasta

Dinner for Two, before night outing.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
stevebond007:

Wow! Never knew that.
Merci.
je vous en prie.... Ciao bello
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Someone gifted me this. grin
I am confused on where to start. Freaked me out when I opened it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
nwajesus12:
Ukwa and fried fish kiss
I love how soft it looks. Yum !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:
See those teeth ? I wouldn't ... embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Pasta

Dinner for Two, before night outing.
What is that pasta called ? Looks good ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you!
You're not alone my kids don't eat black amala too, according to them it would turn their stomachs black. grin
Fhemmmy:

I love the way the stew is, but i hate black amala, give me same stew on Akpu . . . .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

See those teeth ? I wouldn't ... embarassed

Na the teeth fear me pass. I want to cook afang, I already have beef, stockfish, periwinkles, towel and roundabout.

Where do I add this monster? grin
I will just put a little of it for taste.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Thank you!
You're not alone my kids don't eat black amala too, according to them it would turn their stomachs black. grin

I don't blame jooooo . . . I used to eat it when i was very little till someone cooked it one day and was left overnight, only for it to turn into fluid . . . From that day, i won't even touch it with the longest pole, give me the white one and we will be best of friends.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Na so Poco go become naija ebola outbreak patient zero
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Na the teeth fear me pass. I want to cook afang, I already have beef, stockfish, periwinkles, towel and roundabout.

Where do I add this monster? grin
Delicious Nchi. You'll need to scrap off the burnt layer well to avoid bitter taste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Where do I add this monster ? grin
I'd trash the dead beast ! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

What is that pasta called ? Looks good ...
Name = Pasta Fresca...in English - Fresh Pasta. Takes just a couple of minutes to boil, not more than 3 menuits .Everything is homemade, using only the freshest ingredients, always in a refrigirator in all shops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Prestonn:

Name = Pasta Fresca...in English - Fresh Pasta. Takes just a couple of minutes to boil, not more than 3 menuits .Everything is homemade, using only the freshest ingredients, always in a refrigirator in all shops.
Oh wow! Nice .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Use it and do local pepper soup called ngwòngwò

That's the way we eat it at home.

I saw one big one here one day close to my kid's school. The thing was jejely strolling along about to climb one tree grin
No fear. I looked around and saw cctv, it was lucky, very very lucky grin
The thing pepper me no be small.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
sassysure:

I saw one big one here one day close to my kid's school. The thing was jejely strolling along about to climb one tree grin

Laughing so hard cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Prestonn:

Always wondered how those made from scratch pasta is made. Handmade? Sounds tedious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
ornicus:

Na so Poco go become naija ebola outbreak patient zero

Lol. E never reach like that.

Mariangeles:

I'd trash the dead beast ! grin

Hahahahaha. You really hate this thing o!
No worry, I will show you the end result. tongue
Make I no forget sha.

AwkaetitiBabe:
Delicious Nchi. You'll need to scrap off the burnt layer well to avoid bitter taste

Thanks babe. Never knew this. Having a hard time cutting it with saw. I am contemplating using hammer. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
sassysure:

Tbh, I like my pepper soup with offals. That is the only way i can take pepper soup. If I had ugba, would have been better for me cheesy.

Thank God for CCTV. The lucky animal escaped death by a whisker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
smartmom:

Laughing so hard cheesy
Don't laugh, sis.
It pepper me so much I had to tell hubby about it.
See warning cheesy.

The man obviously don't understand as he has never tasted it before. If he eats bush meat, he will forget all these agric chicken and fowl cheesy

Wish i can import dry meat. Useless laws everywhere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. E never reach like that.

Hahahahaha. You really hate this thing o!
No worry, I will show you the end result. tongue
Make I no forget sha.

Thanks babe. Never knew this. Having a hard time cutting it with saw. I am contemplating using hammer. grin
Soak in hot water to soften

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Tbh, I like my pepper soup with offals. That is the only way i can take pepper soup. If I had ugba, would have been better for me cheesy.

Thank God for CCTV. The lucky animal escape death by a whisker. cheesy
What is offal?

Yes o, very lucky.
I'm thinking of buying trap and luring them to my garden but cctv again. They are everywhere.
They felled lots of trees close to my house in one compound. The place was kind of quarters or so but not functional again.
Demolished like 6 buildings there. The place used to be haven for them, I guess they are a bit stranded that's why they are everywhere. Cats don't even pursue them. Lazy cats like Garfield.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sassysure:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
sassysure:

What is offal?

Yes o, very lucky.
I'm thinking of buying trap and luring them to my garden but cctv again. They are everywhere.
They felled lots of trees close to my house in one compound. The place was kind of quarters or so but not functional again.
Demolished like 6 buildings there. The place used to be haven for them, I guess they are a bit stranded that's why they are everywhere. Cats don't even pursue them. Lazy cats like Garfield.

The internal organs of animals = offals grin

You really mean these animals sha. See strategy, lmao. Yea, they are mostly likely stranded. When we are done destroying their habitats, they will move into our houses. Including snakes cheesy

Lol @ Garfield. Memories...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Igbo style Okra soup with palm oil and fish.

What’s your favorite method. Plain okro with stew or this style? I kinda like both differently

Used to dislike okra so much as kid. I’ve really grown sha grin

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
cococandy:

What’s your favorite method. Plain okro with stew or this style? I kinda like both differently

The well moulded roundness of the eba, is quite inviting.

A piece of food art.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dinner, as usual

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
cococandy:

Had this for lunch but with white bit sour eba

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks
stevebond007:

The well moulded roundness of the eba, is quite inviting.

A piece of food art.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
cococandy:

I prefer this style. There were few times we did the stew style, but it was never the standard.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
I bet it was yummy
smartmom:

Had this for lunch but with white bit sour eba

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (3484) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meemeee, mideyglitz(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.