Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737076 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
soberdrunk:

2 pieces of chicken and 2 pieces of fish, Kiki Osibanjo so you are on Nairaland..... angry
Oga cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YungJo207(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Are you looking for an affordable photographer for your events, Birthday, weddings, enlargement, photo book , Banners, etc contact me for quality and nice pictures at an affordable price and be rest assured your events/occasion is covered.

Call: 09074039285.
WhatsApp/call: 08174148706.
Email: joshuapromise2016@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenofhearts(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy grin tastes even better than it looks

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
This akara is the epitome of perfection
breadplanets:
Nwanyi akara is here grin grin Bring your favourite thing to eat it with let's eat

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oh lord. Gimme some of that. Looks so yummy
Prestonn:
Mine was 100% Vodka

Summer vibe cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Authentic goodness
odeguaomon:
Lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Never ate this or even saw it.

Sounds very delicious from you guy’s description
sassysure:

U really missed. I always try out new thing.
Smartmom, if preaston is a chef and he seems to be from the north, he will of course know how to make masa.
It's just that I don't live with him cos I can bribe him to be doing that for me everyday tongue

I can deduct he is a patience man cos only the patience in nature can settle down and do that thing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fry the snail first. And then make sure the broccoli is crisp not soggy. Start from there. It should also be spicy
Jordan777:
How do I prepare brocolli and snail together. I don't know if it has been tried before but I want to taste that. A kind of sauce.. How do I even start

Meanwhile, dinner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Izuogu1:
Please people, sorry for detailing. How Can I contact original aju mbaise dealer here on NL?
Liftedhands she sells good ones.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CrazyOptimist: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2019
No time to cook after work.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 07, 2019
cococandy:
Fry the snail first. And then make sure the broccoli is crisp not soggy. Start from there. It should also be spicy

Fry do you mean with olive oil?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Oil of your choice but olive oil burns quickly. Good to know if you must use it.
Jordan777:

Fry do you mean with olive oil?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TiffanyJ(f): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahahah
I will have my friends waybill masa from the north for me (Bauchi), have eaten practically all masa from different part of the north but Bauchi own stands out, my friends in maiduguri will send fara)grasshopper) and my people in Kano will send ridi and alewa madara...
I really miss the North
To me Bauchi makes the best masa. It's their food. They respect it more than anything. When I went to a friend's wedding, masa was what was used to welcome us but to be honest, I prefer the one with soup. It's called waina. Yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2019
tatacherie:

Chai! My love for unripe plantain though
It looks yummy

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 07, 2019
nnekaike:
Liftedhands she sells good ones.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2019
I just watched some videos on how to do it on YouTube. It doesn't seem that bad. I'll try it soon. But I no get masa pan so I'll use my smallest pot cheesy
sassysure:

Smartmom, if preaston is a chef and he seems to be from the north, he will of course know how to make masa.
It's just that I don't live with him cos I can bribe him to be doing that for me everyday tongue

I can deduct he is a patience man cos only the patience in nature can settle down and do that thing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:49am On Aug 07, 2019
MariaAngeles:

I'll be looking forward.... smiley
Yeah cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2019
cococandy:
Oh lord. Gimme some of that. Looks so yummy
Anything for you Dear, you can have any smiley

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Prestonn:

Anything for you Dear, you can have any smiley

Gracias
love cocktails. So yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Bobba ice milk tea with white tapioca.

Virgin. (Not like there’s an alcoholic version) grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marylandcakes: 5:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Vanilla and chocolate cake with sugar roses.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Making home made ice cream with the little one.
Fun and simple process with two-ingredient base.

1) whisk your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form
2) fold in sweetened condensed milk until all mixed. That’s your base and you can eat it like that that after freezing for 6 hours to overnight or...
3) add any flavor of your choice. I left the base as plan cream and added crushed Oreo cookies and liquid chocolate that hardens into chocolate bites.

Here’s the recipe I used. The video shows different options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUwmNx6KGc

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2019
End result after freezing overnight.
It was really good. You do not need any extra sugar. don’t be tempted to add sugar or you may not be able to eat it for too much sweetness. The sugar level like this is just perfect. Served in a Harris Teeter waffle bowl. I didn’t make the waffle bowl.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2019
sassysure:

I learnt it from a friend Mum, who sell that for a living. So delicious.

You can have it everyday. A bottle of red wine in a day will do me cheesy

I smile sometimes whenever i see the word Chef close to my name
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Did you make it? shocked
marylandcakes:
Vanilla and chocolate cake with sugar roses.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2019
nnekaike:
Lifte dhands she sells good ones.
Thank you kiss

@izuogu1 I'm at your service! Fresh or dried it's available.

@mizmycoli God bless you sis kiss I got your referral too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marylandcakes: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2019
cococandy:
Did you make it? shocked

Yes I did
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2019
It can also be made with corn but the rice own is the most popular one. If I tell you the distance I go to get masa bah, like three drops from my house to the masa joint. You need to see traffic at the spot. Masa is bae especially the one with the soup. I have a friend who can make badass waina n the soup, oh my. I usually make too
sassysure:

grin
No.
Rice or with one other legume. We call it northern Akara.
White. The process is tedious. I have masa frying pan tongue but never did it.

Seems u never journeyed to the north.

I even eat it more than akara grin
So addictive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Leesah:
See me salivating for this. Nice one especially the fishh

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2019
sassysure:

shocked shocked Only u will finish that fish? That's not fair cry

smile
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Lovely packaging!

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=cococandy post=81013572]Authentic goodness [/quote

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m), Durhleepee(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.