Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756459 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2019
tabithababy:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii kiss

smiling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you!
Seahawk:
You have lovely plating skills kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Yes
kemicalreaction:
Which type of meat is that? An octopus
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Aliyahsrecipes:
Yes
Tell me you're joking embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
@darkseid thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Ekuru with Chilli Pepper Sauce (Ponmo and smoked panla added)

Sunday Chow wink

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Noodles with Fried egg

Sunday Chow wink

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2019
kinah:
@darkseid thanks
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
This thread will never end, please keep the posts coming
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
bolseas:

Sunday Chow wink

Hot dayum!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eke40seven(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Cooking is not one of my favourite activities but every once in a while, I am forced to enter the kitchen and as they say, "what is worth doing is worth doing well".
Given the restrictions in the amount of local spices i could get, I resort to what is available.
However a balanced diet is also important, so I present these..
Potatoe fries (chips)
Beef kebab
Kaiserschmuren
Boiled eggs
Salad mix
India curry/tomatoe ketchup/fries sauce

You know, to balance and down the whole thing, sparkling water with gas and lil bit of red wine to make the heart go merry and clear my brain.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Eke40seven:
Cooking is not one of my favourite activities but every once in a while, I am forced to enter the kitchen and as they say, "what is worth doing is worth doing well".
Given the restrictions in the amount of local spices i could get, I resort to what is available.
However a balanced diet is also important, so I present these..
Potatoe fries (chips)
Beef kebab
Kaiserschmuren
Boiled eggs
Salad mix
India curry/tomatoe ketchup/fries sauce

You know, to balance and down the whole thing, sparkling water with gas and lil bit of red wine to make the heart go merry and clear my brain.
lol..how is Austria/Germany treating you bruv?
Don't ask me how I know grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wayne4uall(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Hot Pepper Soup...Tradition

If you're a pepper soup lover, please gather here for a brief meeting. Attendance is mandatory cheesy

I am a pepper soup lover.. Pls teach me hw to make it. I have quoted sum ppl here without a reply..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
bolseas:

Sunday Chow wink

Wow.... This has been on my mind. Pls send me some... **mouth watering**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eke40seven(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
nwanneni:
lol..how is Austria/Germany treating you bruv?
Don't ask me how I know grin
grin
Thanks for asking... Its bitter-sweeeeeeettt and I trust you are doing great!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Majority carries the vote so twisted doughnuts here we come grin tongue kiss

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin
kemicalreaction:
Tell me you're joking embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seems like the guys are leading here these days grin

I said somewhere that I love it when the guys in my family cook.
They don't economize like the ladiesgrin
Everything na double double cheesy kiss
Me likey kiss

More pls

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petux(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
T'was a yam-ish Saturday
Ibkayee ori ji , bia sorom k'anyi rie cool
Enticing. Can i get the recipe for the egg sauce? Planning to try it this weekend.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
sassysure:

Nice kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lovely
sassysure:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wayne4uall:

I am a pepper soup lover.. Pls teach me hw to make it. I have quoted sum ppl here without a reply..

Ingredients

Chicken, Turkey, Fish or Beef.
Yam tuber, plantain or potato
1 large onion, sliced
Minced ginger and garlic/ optional
Scotch Bonnet, thinly sliced OR hot ground pepper
Pepper soup spice mix/seasoning... you can get the grind one in the market, mix already.
Dry or Fresh mint leaves or any leaves of your choice
Seasoning cubes (Maggi or Knorr)
Salt to taste

Lastly Cold Beer or Wine

Preparation

1. Peel, wash and slice the Yam/Poteto/Platain into bite chunks. Set the poteto aside.

2. Wash and chop the chicken/Turkey/beef or Fish. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, seasoning cubes and salt to taste. Place on low heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes to allow the meat to release its natural flavours.

3. Add poteto. Then add, pepper and pepper soup seasoning. Stir all nice, and allow to cook for about 20minutes or until the yam or poteto and chicken are almost soft. Make sure that the water is slightly over the contents in pot. Otherwise, add some more. Then add the mint leaves. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Then leave to cook till the chicken, yam or poteto are very tender.

Serve and enjoy hot with your favourite drink!

NOTE --- Please ignore that spirit that always say without pepper the soup is not pepper-soup. Then the spirit continue saying "add more pepper, more pepper"... Avoid it oh !! for sorry not to be your nest name while eating or when you wanna use the Toilet.

I hope this recipe helps....Buon appetito in Advance tongue

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
LadySarah:

I got mine from uk used sellers for 7k.Double burner,tempered glass and I Havent regretted it.For close to 1 yr nw .SINCE estimated bill want to finish us.

Cooks Very fast.If you have steady power You will appreciate it.
My 12.5kg Gaswhich used to last 1 mth forMy family now stays up to 5mths smiley

Attached is what I got today. I am afraid make this thing no explode, the body doesn't look nice at all.

Got it for 7k. It gets hot in few seconds.

Plug and plug grin, no switch to regulate the heat.

Cc: okirewaju

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seahawk:
Lovely
kiss grin

Dem don ban your main moniker again?

U should introduce ur twin to seun o so he will let u be if she is still available grin
They will make good couple kiss cheesy

I dodge bullet o tongue grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rvpbae: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Youngzedd:

Attached is what I got today. I am afraid make this thing no explode, the body doesn't look nice at all.

It won't. Been using mine for years too and thankfully light here is verrrrrry good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okirewaju(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Youngzedd:

This is it. It won't explode jor cheesy
Been using mine for 2 years plus.

There is no regulator but I noticed one part of mine( can't remember if it's the small or bigger burner) cooks faster. Ensure the liquid of whatever you are cooking does not spill on it or wipe immediately you notice it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IfeMiLove: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Noodles with carrot,green pepper, rodo and onions.

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
petux:

Enticing. Can i get the recipe for the egg sauce? Planning to try it this weekend.
Thank you .
It's just simple onion, fresh tomatoes and peppers sauce.
Just let your sauce fry for some minutes, season with a little salt and curry powder (seasoning cube if you like ), then pour in your whisked egg and stir for some minutes again. It's done .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vegetables...

For storage grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Vegetables...

For storage grin
My spirit is angry, I'm definitely trying this tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
rvpbae:

It won't. Been using mine for years too and thankfully light here is verrrrrry good.

It's better than the useless Binatone product I have in my house. Both the single and dual plate. What a waste of money. I will give it out.

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
okirewaju:
This is it. It won't explode jor cheesy
Been using mine for 2 years plus.

There is no regulator but I noticed one part of mine( can't remember if it's the small or bigger burner) cooks faster. Ensure the liquid of whatever you are cooking does not spill on it or wipe immediately you notice it.

I will start cooking with it by weekend or next week and give feedback. Moving to a new apartment, this week is fixing week.

Home made food screenshot not coming till weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biglittlelois(f), Martinsville(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.