Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789010 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
marylandcakes:
I’ve been hearing of fried ice cream so I decided to try it. Not bad.

Fried ice cream and a Mojito grin
Looks great kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Horiolah(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
When a good friend comes over. Jollof rice with oxtail and fried goat meat.

Finished off with some rosè and things that go well with it.

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Fine dinning at a Greek restaurant in Amsterdam
The topic is cook in your kitchen, snap and post not snap restaurant food and post.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
KillerBeauty:

The topic is cook in your kitchen, snap and post not snap restaurant food and post.
Pepper body, all through this thread people have been dinning out and posting you did not comment. Abeg swerve

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
karli4nia:

You won't kill me with your native delicacies Danna..
The fufu looks so smooth.. Never seen akpu this smooth..
But did u really make all this..esp the Ibibio soup..
Please bring just juice or 6adead let's daliquate it...

Yea, I made them all. As for the fufu, I think it is all dependent on how you make it. Growing up we were taught to stir (like semo) and pound too. But I never got a grip on how to pound, so I always stir mine.

No juice, trying to cut down on that. There is chilled water though grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:
People wey no dey chop swallow, how una dey take survive abeg?

Find attached, Edikang ikong & fufu cheesy
Anyone who has the patience to make Fufu this smooth can tame a stubborn lion.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Meanwhile, I bought goat meat, beef, offals and fish to cook ogbono soup and tomatoes stew.

But the spirit of laziness has taken over me.

Make I start from somewhere sha...

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
When a good friend comes over. Jollof rice with oxtail and fried goat meat.

Finished off with some rosè and things that go well with it.
Is that biscuit I see there? Rice, cowtail and biscuit? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
wink

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Anyone who has the patience to make Fufu this smooth can take a stubborn lion.

Ishi did you mean tame? Because me brain is interpreting this take + stubborn lion somehow o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Ishi did you mean tame? Because me brain is interpreting this take + stubborn lion somehow o.

Ishi means that your swallow can turn a roaring lion into a mellow kitten
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chicken meatballs gravy.

Come and chaw kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LewinskyMon: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
sassysure:

Chicken meatballs gravy.

Come and chaw kiss kiss
cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
ornicus:

Ishi means that your swallow can turn a roaring lion into a mellow kitten

Okay o. I always believe your judgement.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pic 1: Appetizer. Goat meat + offals peppersoup. Leaf = nchanwu cheesy

Pic 2: WIP- ogbono and okra with bitterleaf.
Goat meat, offals and beef to the rescue.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
cutiereborn:
No finish am o. Jollof rice is my specialty kiss

ok,l will keep yours.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
KillerBeauty:

Shut the fvck up!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
sassysure:
Chicken meatballs gravy.
Come and chaw kiss kiss
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
cutiereborn:

Nice one!
I hear bread and Noddles is great together smiley
Thanks Mami

Yeah.... Strong bread for noodles soup, while fry noodles with egg for soft bread tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by scorpiogal(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sijo01:
Lemmi officially register here wink

I remembered to take a pix today before rushing the food. cheesy

Breakfast.
I miss eating your food. Nice one. How are you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Your presentation is next to none.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
wink
cutiereborn:

The jollof rice and oxtail will do just fine for me kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Not served together though
Ishilove:

Is that biscuit I see there? Rice, cowtail and biscuit? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
cool
Horiolah:

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
I'm always very happy whenever I come to this thread. Keep it up guys.
Thank you guys for your contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:
Pic 1: Appetizer. Goat meat + offals peppersoup. Leaf = nchanwu cheesy

Pic 2: WIP- ogbono and okra with bitterleaf.
Goat meat, offals and beef to the rescue.

Poco, I need your address smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
kiss kiss

I vex do this pizza wink kiss

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Acidosis:

Right there in your heart... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Acidosis:

So because of that fine pepper soup, nwoke mmadu haff confuse. You'll meet me at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: holina and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.