Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5851427 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (3496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
cococandy:
Ask them to start paying grin
cheesy cheesy very soon.

cococandy:
Your market must be very close by.
I miss catfish pepper soup port Harcourt style.
cry
Yeah very close cheesy

I haven't teast PH catfish soup. Only goat meat pepper soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:

Replace it with Knorr.. Though I prefer Maggi to Knorr

I am talking seasoning cube.

The Maggi I am talking about consist of Knorr. Here in Naija we call all of them Maggi grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

You smell nice
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:

The Maggi I am talking about consist of Knorr. Here in Naija we call all of them Maggi grin

You can use Soy sauce, but if you wanna do away with MSG permanently, you can make your own seasoning with natural spices, herbs, and stock or better still use enough crayfish powder.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:
I want to get rid of maggi out from my kitchen. That's the only artificial I have in my kitchen.

What can I use to replace Maggi?
These are good alternatives to seasoning cubes:
Crayfish
Onions
Locust beans

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Brekkie loading

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:

Thanks Mami. Feliz fin de semana.

Inside the market now to get ingredients for my catfish pepper soup, get your spoon ready cheesy
Just keep the head for me. Ain't sharing with no one tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:

You can use Soy sauce, but if you wanna do away with MSG permanently, you can make your own seasoning with natural spices, herbs, and stock or better still use enough crayfish powder.

I use natural spices (garlic, ginder, curry leaf, nutmeg seed etc) to cook. I know ogiri (locust beans) serves, but that can't be used for all food.

There's one yoruba leaf I heard they use to replace seasoning cube (Maggi).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
WetSmoke:
Weekend Jollof. cheesy
God bless you for this lovely meal kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Stunningjudy let's chow
Queen of plantains and eggs wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:
Happening Now!

Seafood Draw soup + Fufu

Fresh fish from the river.
Prawn
Nfi (isam)
Kpomo

The rest is history.

Photo: Bad lightning.
Now I am salivating tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
theButterfly:
Brekkie loading

Pray tell what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catfish pepper soup loading....

Make I quick run enter inside market, I nor remember say salt don finish for house.
Dips on the head tongue
Aren't you back from the market yet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
cutiereborn:

Queen of plantains and eggs wink
A title I accept wholeheartedly kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
cutiereborn:

Just keep the head for me. Ain't sharing with no one tongue
Have it Mami. You alone cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:

Have it Mami. You alone cheesy
You even gave me jara cheesy
You are the best cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amala dudu with efo. Well-done foodlanders..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
cutiereborn:

You even gave me jara cheesy
You are the best cool
Anything for you.

You're welcome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Village kitchen

Catfish pepper soup.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
FloraEC:

Cut it down into tiny pieces, it'll not look like that again tongue tongue
Look like what? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:

I use natural spices (garlic, ginder, curry leaf, nutmeg seed etc) to cook. I know ogiri (locust beans) serves, but that can't be used for all food.
There's one yoruba leaf I heard they use to replace seasoning cube (Maggi).
I think you're cool with those natural spices you listed

I don't like locust beans because of the smell.

I don't know about the Yoruba leaf.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:

Replace with enough crayfish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who else hates goat meat and have appetite issues even when seriously hungry?
I wish there was liquid food undecided
Lunch came a little late,nice smooth fufu,the smoothest I've ever had,tasteless stale looking afang and goat meat with slices of kpomo undecided
If that girl see me for her restaurant again make I turn to goat!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catfish pepper soup loading....

Make I quick run enter inside market, I nor remember say salt don finish for house.

This is nice....i make pepperspup well but Ive never tried this catfish peppersoup at home cos I don't want d fish to scatter. Please, can you explain how you made the fish peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Youngzedd:
I want to get rid of maggi out from my kitchen. That's the only artificial I have in my kitchen.

What can I use to replace Maggi?

Rosemary, crayfish, locustbeans, curry, thyme, turmeric ,ginger ,garlic, onions , free .pepper, spring, onions combine all ;Detc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Manaan:

Correct food

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rbae: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catfish pepper soup.

Yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jofez: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stir fry Abacha and Jofez chicken

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plantain amala right ?
Send that dark brownie my way!

Manaan:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sitting down with my spoon!

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Catfish pepper soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blackbug: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
My grandma coughed now from the grave.

No offence but please call this fried tapioca not fried abacha, I honestly feel offended... no offence still grin
Jofez:
Stir fry Abacha and Jofez chicken

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rbae:

Rosemary, crayfish, locustbeans, curry, thyme, turmeric ginger garlic, onions combine all ;Detc

Thanks

Combine all grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) ... (3496) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ChristoBam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.