Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778280 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Darkseid:
Last night's, vegetable oil fried abacha
Vegetable oil ? SACRILEGE ! shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Redberyl:
Delicious bitterleaf egusi soup with goat meat, assorted cow meat and smoked fish..

Nice collection...... kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Who's got bread they're not using ? I've got huevos frito

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IfeMiLove: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Breakfast...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

Vegetable oil ? SACRILEGE ! shocked
grin grin I got back late and didn't have time for the traditional style, and the gods have forgiven me already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunningjudy(f): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Darkseid:
grin grin I got back late and didn't have time for the traditional style, and the gods have forgiven me already.

And to think you are in Enugu. My dear, your punishment is to prepare something appetizing as usual and present here or else angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Darkseid:
I'll have to consult with the gods about that angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LONEER(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

Pls how do they prepare this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2019
LONEER:

Pls how do they prepare this
First, I sautéed half a medium sized chopped onion in a little oil on a medium heat, then I added my mixture of eggs, chopped tomatoes and salt, and stirred and fried till slightly brown ( you can fresh pepper, and seasoning if you want)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oh that looks delicious
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Feliz fin de semana a todos. Happy weekend my beautiful people kiss

Buon appetito

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yummy looking porridge.
adecz:
Yam porridge issa goal.★★★★★

I love mine with the
sauce, not dense & dry.

Oya, make una appear with una spoons.

Should have garnished with
some ugu or efó, but the supplier is
trapped at the Sémé border wink wink

Have a gr8 weekend folks,
9ja go better

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good job
Eife:
Breakfast

1 Like

Yours is better for sure
vincentjk:
These are;

Fried rice
Fried plantain
Fried Irish potato
Boiled egg
Chill yogurt

My friends busy in restaurants and eateries while I'm doing my thing in the kitchen, which is better?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Alright take all my money and give me a plate

AgbenuAnna:
Boiled plantain and pepper soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
theButterfly:
Chinese Udon noodles
noodle soup . Yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why? What happened to red oil?

I won’t lie it looks interesting though . But I’m sure red oil is the mama any day.
Darkseid:
Last night's, vegetable oil fried abacha

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okay so where’s the red wine?
Drink all by yourself init?
WetSmoke:
Dinner. Kidney and liver sauce. It went down with red wine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Looks well made
Redberyl:
Delicious bitterleaf egusi soup with goat meat, assorted cow meat and smoked fish..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Old school style popcorn.

Popcorn butter, dash of salt, corn kernels and cover on medium heat.

3 mins and the house is smelling like oh so buttery popcorn. Yum

While watching Stuber. You won’t know when it’s all gone. smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnjimoh(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
cococandy:
hmmmm! Delicious smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
cococandy:
Okay so where the red wine?
Drink all by yourself init?

cheesy I slept right afterwards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sunday brunch

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ovs4real: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

Please how i go take fry am like this? My own is always tasting raw pepper, onions and tomato �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
cococandy:

This will be crunchy and mouth melting !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ovs4real:

Please how i go take fry am like this? My own is always tasting raw pepper, onions and tomato �
I love the almost fresh taste of tomatoes and onion in my eggs.
If you no want make your tomatoes and onion taste raw, then you go first fry your onion wey you don slice, after e don brown small, you go come add your eggs wey you don add salt and cut tomatoes put, ( make sure say the fire no high so your tomatoes go done without your eggs burning) as e dey brown, you go dey stir am until e brown as you want
I hope you understand... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
desire222:
This will be crunchy and mouth melting !
it was.
Had a few kids over and they loved it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kenfil:

Wow! That's all I gotta say
Thanks cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
cool
cheesy cheesy Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ovs4real: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mariangeles:

I love the almost fresh taste of tomatoes and onion in my eggs.
If you no want make your tomatoes and onion taste raw, then you go first fry your onion wey you don slice, after e don brown small, you go come add your eggs wey you don add salt and cut tomatoes put, ( make sure say the fire no high so your tomatoes go done without your eggs burning) as e dey brown, you go dey stir am until e brown as you want
I hope you understand... smiley

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KIDfurniture(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
I want to meet you in the kitchen soon..

odeguaomon:
Dinner - achi soup and wheat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
cococandy:
Oh that looks delicious
Muchas gracias Mami
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na my Sunday rice be dis

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv, emmask, jahson19(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.