Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811445 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
cococandy:
Very lovely
merci smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2019

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
You will surprise yourself don’t worry
Iogobenz:
lol not at all.
I will try someday sha and I hope I don't poison the people that will eat it.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nice cool
Gracias Mami cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
cococandy:
Mmm yum kiss
Thanks Mami

How was the Halloween outing with Baby?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
mariga:
Bitter leaf soup x yellow Eba grin

#Lunching
Give me soup to lick na
Haba Bro’s only you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
mariga:
Potato chips ✅
Baked beans ✅
Hot dog ✅
Omelette ✅

Breakfast is ready! cheesy
mif you gas na die oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Oven cooked potato and Turkey.

I still can't get over the aroma.
Good food is life

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
mariga:
Bitter leaf soup x yellow Eba grin

#Lunching
Good bitter leave soup.

This is one soup that requires masterly.
One of the hardest soup to make.
U have to use the correct cocoyam to get this look.

Cook it with ìsì aźù mangala and stock Fish and u will be in paradise cry

Cococandy, pls come and teach me how to make ùkazì (owerri)soup.
I have plenty ukazi tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Give me soup to lick na
Haba Bro’s only you

He should introduce us to his bukka.
The cook knows what she is doing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yuneehk:

Funny how I went from a macaroni freak to not eating it in years. Meal looks very good and colourful. Goodluck hun
Thank you so much . smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Marry ke, don't you know that Spiritbeings do not marry shocked, you can send subsequent food to me via this address >>>> Pluto resident, 777 celestial realm, apartments 777, road 777, color of Mansion 777, flag at the gate of my residence / pristine white, code ( pluto777), buzzword /passcode to my residence is 777... cool
That is a whole lot of 777s undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2019

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
sassysure:

Good bitter leave soup.

You know every! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
mif you gas na die oh grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Prestonn:

Thanks Mami

How was the Halloween outing with Baby?

You’re welcome.

I heard they had fun. I went to work cheesy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
sassysure:

Good bitter leave soup.

But it’s really the same as bitter leaf or oha soup. Just substitute with ukazi. Fresh ukazi recommended: if not possible, then soak for about 4 hours before using.

And you have to have your ogiri with mangala fish. For that authentic flavor.

I miss my grandma cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
What if he made it cheesy
sassysure:

He should introduce us to his bukka.
The cook knows what she is doing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
MariaAngeles:

That is a whole lot of 777s undecided
Hian, calm down, nothing to worry about, 7 is actually a number of perfection shocked

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
cococandy:

But it’s really the same as bitter leaf or oha soup. Just substitute with ukazi. Fresh ukazi recommended: if not possible, then soak for about 4 hours before using.

And you have to have your ogiri with mangala fish. For that authentic flavor.

I miss my grandma cry
Serious?

cry I don't have fresh okazi. I have the rest kiss
Maybe, I will use dry ukazi.
I ate that soup from my ngòòkpala friend and waoh, it was superb. Since then, I have been salivating. grin

Yes o, we miss all of them kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
cococandy:
What if he made it cheesy
No, he didn't. But it looks so good.
A good chef he has kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, calm down, nothing to worry about, 7 is actually a number of perfection shocked
Carry your book and vamoose jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Professor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
sassysure:

Carry your book and vamoose jare cheesy cheesy cheesy
Professor cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xammie001(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken
Xammie's Place

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:37am On Nov 02, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Good food is life
You're right dear.. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2019
cococandy:

You’re welcome.

I heard they had fun. I went to work cheesy. Lol
cheesy Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Cocoyam pottage

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
FloraEC:

I believe Hausa call it kunu gyda(dunno if the spelling is right)not the one made with dawa(kunu zaki) but with nchikafa(rice), I ate it when I was in Plateau state whenever my landlady prepare it.
kunu gyda is like a drink na... This one is rice balls make I call am in englis cheesy

But this your *nchikafa* is killing me here... Like anu nchi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2019
sassysure:

Is it too much?
That small bag of rice u see everywhere na cheesy
Come to think of it, I never bothered to think what 10kg will look like cheesy
Thanks for the correction. She should know the type I have in mind. The smallest pack. Will correct it.

That's good.
I want to add milk next time I do it and some other things.
So many improved ways now instead of the traditional way.
plulease let us know the new additions when u try them. Am hooked for life grin

5kg is more than one paint of rice grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Cocoyam pottage
kill me already! shocked cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2019
breadplanets:
kunu gyda is like a drink na... This one is rice balls make I call am in englis cheesy

But this your *nchikafa* is killing me here... Like anu nchi grin grin grin grin grin

Rice balls? Waow, never tried that.

Spelt it using my native language, or is it shinkafa or chikafa

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2019
breadplanets:

Ihukwa gi ehn... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bizade, sheycrown(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.