Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763106 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Gloriagee:
N you are still calling her girlfriend. If you like it, then u shoulda put a ring on it. Omelette ati 2 boiled eggs...ur belle fit be warehouse o

Have heard you ma grin

Didn't eat the Boiled eggs again sef..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2019
balqe:
Breakfast
Eba X Efo
yummmm!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2019
wetin u wan talk before grin

mariga:

Have heard you ma grin

Didn't eat the Boiled eggs again sef..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gloriagee:
N you are still calling her girlfriend. If you like it, then u shoulda put a ring on it. Omelette ati 2 boiled eggs...ur belle fit be warehouse o

Plus the beans.........don't forget the beans.
This guy is really enjoying, but he should get married nah.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin n the custard too. President of Chop life gang Nairaland branch

PrincewithGod:

Plus the beans.........don't forget the beans.
This guy is really enjoying, but he should get married nah.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
mariga:
Good morning my People. Breakfast is ready! smiley

Quaker Oats ✅
Omelette ✅
Irish potato chips ✅
Hot dog ✅
mehn this guy they chop grin
I wish I have your kind of stomach to eat much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hi there everybody kiss

Since I saw this online, I have been laughing non stop.
Decided to share.

I watched a vlog of making Nigerian chin chin and somebody commented that chin chin is prikk in Japanese cheesy cheesy cheesy
She even wrote the Japanese translation.
Language cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
First time trial and it came out delicious.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cold weather cure.

Hot cocoa topped with candycorn and dark chocolate coated marshmallows.

#favoritetimeoftheyear

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rice and vegetable

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
cococandy:
Cold weather cure.

#favoritetimeoftheyear

E dey work so? grin

As far as I'm concerned, the thing no get cure.
If not that man must hustle, I don't feel.like stepping out of my house till march grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh it’s cure for when you’re home with the fireplace on. grin

If you have to leave the house, there’s no cure for that.
sassysure:

E dey work so? grin

If not that man must hustle, I don't feel.like stepping out of my house till march grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
cococandy:
Cold weather cure.

#favoritetimeoftheyear
Nice ambience

Sipping hot drinks in cold weather is my most favourite thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

My auntie and Abacha kiss grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:
Hi there everybody kiss

Since I saw this online, I have been laughing non stop.
Decided to share.

I watched a vlog of making Nigerian chin chin and somebody commented that chin chin is prikk in Japanese cheesy cheesy cheesy
She even wrote the Japanese translation.
Language cheesy

Hian, chinchin called prikk ke, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
mariga:
Dinner time!

Jollof rice ☓ Spaghetti
Is my sister around,I need to chop life like you tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
mariga:
Had Banga soup ☓ Eba for lunch few hrs ago.
Oga calm down,don’t kill me oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Nice ambience

Sipping hot drinks in cold weather is my most favourite thing to do.
wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Semo and ogbono d other day

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2019
mariga:
Had Banga soup ☓ Eba for lunch few hrs ago.
you are tormenting people here o.
I have been dreaming banga with fufu oooo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

E dey work so? grin

I can't even enjoy my favourite season [Autumn] in peace b|c it's snowing heavily here already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2019
theButterfly:
I can't even enjoy my favourite season [Autumn] in peace b|c it's snowing heavily here already.

Seriously shocked shocked
U are in Canada, I guess. I love that country until I read the cold is something else.
Just so damn cold this side of the world.
Saw one man on shorts yesterday. The way I was eyeing that man, he must be a ghost cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urahara(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2019
mariga:
Dinner time

Nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2019
theButterfly:
My best season for Christmas

White Christmas kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2019
I don’t think the cold of Canada can take away anything from it’s beauty. kiss. In fact that’s part of the beauty IMO.

One Christmas we specifically went there to spend it because of the snow. (We didn’t get any snow in WA).

Don’t let what you heard change your mind. If you get an opportunity go and experience it yourself.

sassysure:

Seriously shocked shocked
U are in Canada, I guess. I love that country until I read the cold is something else.
Just so damn cold this side of the world.
Saw one man on shorts yesterday. The way I was eyeing that man, he must be a ghost cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2019
You did good
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2019

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
Semo and ogbono d other day
I don't eat semo and wheat... If e pass Fufu, garri and poundo, I no chop oh.... But give me this ur Okro soup let me lick na grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibnjimoh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who can write out the procedure on how to cook melon seed soup (egusi) and it will look like the one that is sell in food canteen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
DH made egusi soup.

And then he proceeded to not make fufu.

Anyway fufu made by me.

Come join and eat my fufu.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
mariga:
Boiled yam ☓ Egg sauce ☓ Goat meat stew

#breakfast
our wife has done it again cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.