Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6043604 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (3566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Simplecity:
patiently waiting for you to eat pineapple with eba grin
It's possible na. Pineapple as appetizer, Eba as main dish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Darkseid:
After waiting for two hours for the food to be ready, just two minutes to take pictures and my men dey shout say I dey waste time. Happy Sunday y'all
Chai! See good food o. I can't wait to own an oven....I go bake tire

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:53am On Nov 18, 2019
dasugar:
First post
Yummy!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by webizone(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2019
prettyJoy22:

it is just the same way you make your fried rice. The only difference was i boiled my rice with coconut milk and fried my sauce with coconut oil.
Hi. Are you on WhatsApp? Would love to meet.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Munzy14:

Fried abacha! o:

You people have changed this native delicacy to something else oooo hey God...
Not at all. This stlye is native to some parts of igboland. An Enugu friend of mine taught me this. Can't remember exactly where she's from in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2019

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Akposy:

It's possible na. Pineapple as appetizer, Eba as main dish.
chaai...this guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Village kitchen

Table for two... kiss

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Table for two... kiss

Mmm what kind of tea?

Tea lover here kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
mariga:
Fried plantain
Fried egg
Baked beans
Sausage
Pap

#breakfast

You cannot come and go and die cheesy

Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

You cannot come and go and die cheesy

Enjoy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
mariga:
cheesy
minister for chop the life of your head.....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

Mmm what kind of tea?

Tea lover here kiss
Milk and Milo cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
First yam I am cooking for the year... Please I need a man who can cook..... Tired of eating out tongue

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Prestonn:

Milk and Milo cheesy

Nigerian tea cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dFroshie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Got back from class and was damn hungry
...quickly fixed this

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Had some friends over for fufu, okra and oxtail stew.

The kids were picky of course. So rice and pasta on the side for the picky eaters.

We started with a side salad and wine and ended with my signature brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Table for two... kiss
Something light tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nnemuka:
First yam I am cooking for the year... Please I need a man who can cook..... Tired of eating out tongue

The egg looks delish kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
dFroshie:
...quickly fixed this
I love smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

The kids were picky of course. So rice and pasta on the side for the picky eaters.

We started with a side salad and wine and ended with my signature brownies topped with vanilla ice cream chocolate sauce.
They all look yum kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
cutiereborn:

They all look yum kiss
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juliusijidola: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

We started with a side salad and wine and ended with my signature brownies topped with vanilla ice cream chocolate sauce.
Chai Why are I'm still unmarried?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

Na cow tail you dey call oxtail??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

just kill us grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nnemuka:

just kill us grin
I'm learning where some people dey cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
3KINGZ18:

Na cow tail you dey call oxtail??

I suppose so.

Just different names based where you’re buying to from. But I think it’s the same thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
dFroshie:
...quickly fixed this
Looks scrumptious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

Nigerian tea cheesy
Yeah cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:

We started with a side salad and wine and ended with my signature brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Beautiful kiss...

Okra with rice is ok for me..Delicious tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
sassysure:

What is the name of that green leaves kiss

U and this your market na Siamese twins o cheesy
cheesy cheesy I like market oh.

The name is Garden rocket or Arugula
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Prestonn:

Yeah cheesy cheesy
my favorite. It took me a while to get used to real tea cheesy

Prestonn:

Beautiful kiss...

Okra with rice is ok for me..Delicious tongue

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) ... (3566) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joudini(m), okeV(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.