Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767770 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Teespice:

fresh and canned which is obviously processed will give two distinctive tastes to ofe akwu.

I prefer boiling the palm nut and extracting the mmiri akwu. process may be tedious and cumbersome but worth it at the end.

your second paragraph, anybody can say anything to market the product.
Yes I do prefer boiling the akwù but it's only feasible if u are in Nigeria or a country that has palm tree.

The lady isn't marketing it actually but trying to help diasporians chose the best to use. If u have been following her on YouTube, u will find out she has been of immense help and the product is infact Ghanaian. Some of us would have been lost without her input
She wrote the popular all Nigerian recipe book.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juliusijidola: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
prettyamebo:
I dont have a name for it but it was very yummy indeed.. tongue cool

Ingredients
1. Catfish
2. Spring onions
3. Atarodo
4. Carrots
5. Cabbage
6. Black pepper 4 extra heat grin
How about this cat porridge

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

I have OCD so it's disturbing to see the fish hanging out of the plate.

grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
sleit:

Nice one.

Seems you like Eba.

It's just not smooth enough for my tender throat angry .
I actually prefer eba & Poundo Yam to any other swallow. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Jesu
Only you all this fish and hunger the catch me here embarassed
the fish is small... Don't mind the photo grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gloriagee:
Even the fish long pass the plate. Inviting myself this time around...

Haha..no wahala... Wl b waiting smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nickibeauty:
Just give me the fish
cum and take grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please who can share his or her experience with food processors. I just ordered one today and Oga was like "it's just a glorified blender, what do u need it for"? I saw on a page online that it can pound yam, grate veggies, extract oil from banga, make purees, wash bitterleaf etc

Is it a very useful kitchen device? Cos Mr man is already making me feel bad like I just ordered something I won't use much.Do share with me how you utilize yours, I want to put mine to very good use when it arrives. I need to shame my haters (hubby).. Lol.

Cc:Cococandy
sassysure
Mariangeles and everyone else who owns a food processor grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Even your tea dey hungry me.
cheesy cheesy you can have the tea Boss.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
I’m pretty sure you will find good use for it.

Depending on the kind you bought, some come with attachments that help with the slicing, grating etc.

But I don’t know of any one processor that can wash bitter leaf for you in addition to all that grin
Redberyl:
Please who can share his or her experience with food processors. I just ordered one today and Oga was like "it's just a glorified blender, what do u need it for"? I saw on a page online that it can pound yam, grate veggies, extract oil from banga, make purees, wash bitterleaf etc

Is it a very useful kitchen device? Cos Mr man is already making me feel bad like I just ordered something I won't use much.Do share with me how you utilize yours, I want to put mine to very good use when it arrives. I need to shame my haters (hubby).. Lol.

sassysure
Mariangeles
Prestonn and everyone else who owns a food processor grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
cococandy:
I’m pretty sure you will find good use for it.

Depending on the kind you bought, some come with attachments that help with the slicing, grating etc.

But I don’t know of any one processor that can wash bitter leaf for you in addition to all that grin
It can wash bitterleaf very well, saw a video of how it does it on instagram.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Redberyl:
It can wash bitterleaf very well, saw a video of how it does it on instagram. This is the one I ordered.

Well color me impressed.

Go on and enjoy it girl
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
Redberyl:
It can wash bitterleaf very well, saw a video of how it does it on instagram. This is the one I ordered.

I like my people a lot. No skin pain grin
I hate, hate washing bitter leave.

Infact, since when I was small. It will just dirty my finger nails. Me that love my nails so much then. Will allow them to grow to heaven and bitter leave will dirty it for me grin tongue kiss

My dear, pls, if it can help u in any way, do buy. Will.it not shred the bitter leaves?
I have one but have not used it for anything actually. Maybe one day grin. But I think dough mixer is perfect and stronger for any swallow especially foofoo.
Some even use blender to do poundo tongue

Food processor can't pound yam smoothly like good blender. If u want to pound yam, use blender. Good blender with the blades at the bottom.

Don't feel bad about buying it. Cooking made easy is beau kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
cococandy:

Well color me impressed.

Go on and enjoy it girl

That is grin

Secrets of cooking 101 tongue
Who wan die inside kitchen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
sassysure:

I like my people a lot. No skin pain grin
I hate, hate washing bitter leave.

Infact, since when I was small. It will just dirty my finger nails. Me that love my nails so much then. Will allow them to grow to heaven and bitter leave will dirty it for me grin tongue kiss

My dear, pls, if it can help u in any way, do buy. Will.it not shred the bitter leaves?
I have one but have not used it for anything actually. Maybe one day grin. But I think dough mixer is perfect and stronger for any swallow especially foofoo.
Some even use blender to do poundo tongue

Food processor can't pound yam smoothly like good blender. If u want to pound yam, use blender. Good blender with the blades at the bottom.

Don't feel bad about buying it. Cooking made easy is beau kiss kiss
wow, thanks sis.My blender is just 400w.Though this processor comes with a blender jug and it's 600w, will use that for my pounded yam experiments.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
cococandy:

Well color me impressed.

Go on and enjoy it girl
Toh, let it come so I can experiment. I must use it to the fullest cos I have a point to prove to Oga.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
mariga:
Oha soup and Eba

#Lunching

Bros! Bros! I hail�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
sassysure:
Has anybody used canned palm fruit concentrate to make ofe akwù?

I saw this on YouTube and the lady ( igbo)swore that this particular one tastes like our mmiri akwù

Yes. It actually tastes like the real thing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Redberyl:
wow, thanks sis.My blender is just 400w.Though this processor comes with a blender jug and it's 600w, will use that for my pounded yam experiments.

If the machine is 600 watts,it's the same machine u will use for the blender unless the blender has a different machine kiss
If u want a blender that can pound yam with ease or grind your beans for moi moi etc and still lasts, get from 800w and above. The higher the w, the better and the costlier.

U will pay me for all these expo tongue kiss kiss

My blender is 1300w, the food processor is 1500. I didn't even know all these things when buying them. Just bought from recommendations.

See Panasonic, Kenwood, usha(India, that's what I use as blender) are excellent and highly recommended from 800w. Panasonic is blast, up to 2300w but extremely expensive.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fyngal1:

Yes. It actually tastes like the real thing.

Thank u kiss

Bought it but was afraid.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 1:48am On Nov 23, 2019
sassysure:

If the machine is 600 watts,it's the same machine u will use for the blender unless the blender has a different machine kiss
If u want a blender that can pound yam with ease or grind your beans for moi moi etc and still lasts, get from 800w and above. The higher the w, the better and the costlier.

My blender is 1300w, the food processor is 1500. I didn't even know all these things when buying them. Just bought from recommendations.

See Panasonic, Kenwood, usha(India, that's what I use as blender) are excellent and highly recommended from 800w. Panasonic is blast, up to 2300w but extremely expensive.

Please how do you use your blender to pound yam...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2019
sassysure:

phew,thanks sis.Those brands are quite good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2019

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fertilewomb: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2019
mariga:
Early morning hot goat meat peppersoup cheesy

Enjoyment minister!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink
Nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Redberyl:

sassysure
Mariangeles and everyone else who owns a food processor grin
As long as it makes cooking easier for you, then it's worth it.
Enjoy !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Oga d oga
I d hail oh
I greet your office oh.. cheesy
Mariangeles:

Nice.
Ambassador of Noodles, hwfa na.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

As long as it makes cooking easier for you, then it's worth it.
Enjoy !
guess I will smileyThanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ctleurocollege: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2019
theButterfly:
Breakie. fav. bacon (no added hormones, antibiotics or artificial ingredients), pomegranate, waffles.

shocked Anti what?!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyamebo: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2019
juliusijidola:

How about this cat porridge

Lol. Sounds scary grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by juliusijidola: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2019
prettyamebo:

Lol. Sounds scary grin grin
Or Fish Peri-Peri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elvhinzey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.