Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788729 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kiki4: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Akposy:
Hey guys. I'm sorry for deviating.

If you need freshly harvested Irish potatoes in bags for resell or personal consumption, kindly PM me. Harvest will commence soon (February/March). Nationwide delivery guaranteed.

Where's cococandy, sassysure and other chefs. This our thread is getting dry....trollers sha

Please remember to lemme know, I'm interested.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
cutiereborn:

Is that rice? Rather take mine with swallow wink

Yes, rice and egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
ahnie:

This soup got standard...lolz!

Smiling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Akposy:

Good morning ma. Will you be needing Irish?

Halcyon123. Thanks ma
Sweet potatoes.....YES!
The Irish potatoes you're referring to are they very big?
May I see samples if need be?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Noodles made with suya, stir fried with fresh pepper.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Dinner !
Okro with poundo yam...first time trying it and it came out nice.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2020
ahnie:
Sweet potatoes.....YES! The Irish potatoes you're referring to are they very big? May I see samples if need be?
I will inquire about the sweet potatoes
I don't know the sizes yet. Yet to harvest
@kiki4 and comtem. Noted...I will
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2020
MariaAngeles:

Nne beans is good, all the time. grin

No no. Hard fried or boiled eggs in the beans over potato or yam. It's...it makes you feel like...like

[img]https://jennfortner.files./2016/10/ma8pll.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Cococandy if you don’t post food pic before 4pm today, I’ll have no choice but to arrest you angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Bring your spoon

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
#C4_KITCHEN

Omelette tongue

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Plead:
Cococandy if you don’t post food pic before 4pm today, I’ll have no choice but to arrest you angry
Man shall not live by food alone cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Let me help you out. The Irish are actually in categories. The big ones(the one with brown skin) are called selected and are expensive and then you have the same brown skin type which the sizes are mixed(that is it contains the big size and small size) and is not too expensive like the selected. And when your buying tell them 'mai colour' to avoid buy the other type the one with like pinkish skin.
Akposy:

I will inquire about the sweet potatoes

I don't know the sizes yet. Yet to harvest

@kiki4 and comtem. Noted...I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
1. Coconut rice
2. Noodles and milo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Dinner grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
breadplanets:
Dinner grin
Fried Abacha kiss I want oooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2020
breadplanets:
Dinner grin

That looks good af. But loaded with calories though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2020
lolipopandy:
Bullet and plantain chips
Black Bullet shocked .... Please pass the drink make I reach high temple cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2020
Airloard:
#C4_KITCHEN

Omelette tongue
Looks Beautiful and Yummy kiss...You're good in the kitchen.

Are you single ? Asking for a friend .

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Prestonn:

why are you talking to yourself grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2020
Prestonn:

Chasers come are you bored?
This is exactly what we do when we are bored grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2020
cococandy:
why are you talking to yourself grin
Don't mind him cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Airloard: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Chasers come are you bored?
This is exactly what we do when we are bored grin
The boy is really board cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Prestonn:

Black Bullet shocked .... Please pass the drink make I reach high temple cheesy
no be small high temple cheesy u Sha come late o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Everywhere is so dry cheesy
Pls have some meat for cold gari and sugar

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
lolipopandy:
no be small high temple cheesy u Sha come late o grin
Ok.... Nest time dear cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
poshestmina:
Dinner !

Sir only you demolish this amount of pounded yam cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
soberdrunk:

Sir only you demolish this amount of pounded yam cool

Lol...I'm not Sir.
No,we were three ,I'm watching my weight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
breadplanets:
Dinner grin

Abacha deliciousness kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seuncyrus(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seems most people don't like beans around here grin cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
seuncyrus:
Seems most people don't like beans around here grin cool
I do but this your beans needs a but more palm oil
.... lacks colour grin
But I will still eat it same way wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
poshestmina:
Dinner !
Only you all that poundy sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.