Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760485 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by risos(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
yerilistik:

Looks nice but please, did you put all that papper in the soup ?

Yes I did, but just the one one in the manual blender
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poseidonsaiz(m): 1:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Rice -- Tomatoes sauce and Fish Sauce tongue

@lolipopandy come with your spoon Dear.

We The Best cool

Yep, I WANT!!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Pounded yam and okoho soup
I had this when I was in Otukpo. it was made with bush meat, large lumps of egusi and plenty dry fish! Yum!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Come with your own swallow★★★★★

grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Morning food b4 heading to church.
Mrnippleslover come and eat o smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2020
poseidonsaiz:

Yep, I WANT!!!
The food don finish, don't worry nest time I'll invite you firstcheesy... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Village kitchen

Quick Breakfast before going to the market this morning

Granola yogurt parfait

Ingredients:: Granola, Mix Fruits, Yogurt and Maple syrup

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Morning food b4 heading to church. Mrnippleslover come and eat o smiley

indeed, a food before church. cheesy

princess, where you come go na?
why u deactivated your former?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ExBachelor: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
whick kin stew be dis? U add am gbegiri?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
OK,I will buy 1 cow to support the upcoming wedding.
Pocohantas this guys are ticking calendar for you o.... cheesy

Fear nairalanders, if they assemble your case, na war!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Pocohantas this guys are ticking calendar for you o.... cheesy Fear nairalanders, if they assemble your case, na war!

Oga what exactly is your problem? Why do you keep jumping on every post that concerns me?

Who are the Nlders ticking my calendar when it is you always in a hurry to quote any post about me. What am I fearing Nlders for? Am I dying of some terminal illness or something.

Please, get a life and leave my matter alone. Ahnahn! How will a man be a petty gossip like this? Next thing he'll say it is play.

All these serial gossips disguised as well wishers and concerned parties. Hian!

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga what exactly is your problem? Why do you keep jumping on every post that concerns me?

Who are the Nlders ticking my calendar when it is you always in a hurry to quote any post about me. What am I fearing Nlders for? Am I dying of some terminal illness or something.

Please, get a life and leave my matter alone. Ahnahn! How will a man be a petty gossip like this? Next thing he'll say it is play.

All these serial gossips disguised as well wishers and concerned parties. Hian!
Cry us a lagoon..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Cry us a lagoon..... grin ;Dv

Abeg, take this your BAD ENERGY far away from me and off this thread too. Mobile aproko, acting like others are the problem, whereas he is the vindictive one.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Abeg, take this your BAD ENERGY far away from me and off this thread too. Mobile aproko, acting like others are the problem, whereas he is the vindictive one.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
ExBachelor:
whick kin stew be dis? U add am gbegiri?
Lol grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

indeed, a food before church. cheesy

princess, where you come go na?

why u deactivated your former?

To get back my sanity lol
Don't worry i ain't leaving this time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
To get back my sanity lol Don't worry i ain't leaving this time.

smiley funny you.
happy new year, though.

glad to know you are back fully.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

smiley funny you.

happy new year, though.

glad to know you are back fully.
Happy new year too smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
How was the Sunday school service ?

Since the Bible said we should not live by bread alone, I decided to prepare this grin

Tiger nut flour and Egusi+okro soup sad

Click for more
https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/1

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Coolkhat: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Abeg reason me the procedure wey you take prepare this stew abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolkhat:

Abeg reason me the procedure wey you take prepare this stew abeg
Lol it is normal procedure really
Maybe the lightening changed the colour of the soup a bit.
I cooked it with vegetable oil though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elknice: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Queens Bean Flour make an excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. They are also lower in calories and saturated fat than some other protein sources, such as dairy products.

Don't be protein starved. Get Queens Bean Flour NOW!!!
Express delivery @ your door step when you place your order now @ www.buynow.promakarfarms.com

Queens Bean Flour is the Best.

LESS WORK || GREAT TASTE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 6:24am On Jan 27, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
How was the Sunday school service ?

Since the Bible said we should not live by bread alone, I decided to prepare this grin

Tiger nut flour and Egusi+okro soup sad

Click for more
https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/1

Delicious meal @ magic Johnson grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Village kitchen

I was in the market yesterday in search of Topping (pizza) couldn't get much ingredients though.

So I made pizza yesterday evening with the little things I got from the market.

Topping ~~ Baked Ham, Philadelphia cheese and Mozzarella

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I was in the market yesterday in search of Topping (pizza) couldn't get much ingredients though.

So I made pizza yesterday evening with the little things I got from the market.

Topping ~~ Baked Ham, Philadelphia cheese and Mozzarella
Looks good.
What are the ingredients used to make the pizza sauce? (The tomato base)
What cheese is best for pizza? (I'm not familiar with cheeses and how different they are)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
I have a

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Looks good.
What are the ingredients used to make the pizza sauce? (The tomato base)
What cheese is best for pizza? (I'm not familiar with cheeses and how different they are)
Thanks Dear

Ingredients ~~ Pizza Sauce

Can tomatoes sauce or dice Tomatoes
Tomato paste
Garlic powder
Dried oregano or Dried Basil leaves
Olive Oil
Sugar

Mozzarella cheese are best use for pizza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amala and okro

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks Dear

Ingredients ~~ Pizza Sauce

Can tomatoes sauce or dice Tomatoes
Tomato paste
Garlic powder
Dried oregano or Dried Basil leaves
Olive Oil
Sugar

Mozzarella cheese are best use for pizza
Thank you so much.
You're like the Italians, they use olive oil for everything. smiley
What's oregano like? I'm not familiar with it
Are there substitutes to oregano?
Also, can basil be replaced with Nigerian scent leaves? cheesy or can one do without it?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chidebless111:
Amala and okro
Obara Jesus Christ!!!!!

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chidebless111:
Amala and okro
To be sincere the amala looks funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
MsBella:

I had this when I was in Otukpo. it was made with bush meat, large lumps of egusi and plenty dry fish! Yum!
The egusi lumps is called Abahi in idoma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdyPaul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.