Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824805 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Roland17:
Long day today, too late to eat heavy..

Dinner..

Roland what are those? I think the only thing I can make out in your dinner is pineapple...

Is that carrot? Looks too short and too smooth! Do well to tell me what the rest are.

Good morning foodlanders!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jameswills32: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Amazing pictures of food! I love cooking and I will try these recipes at my home. Do you have any recommendations for me for cooking videos, which can help me in cooking! I would love to learn these dishes so that my kid’s can enjoy it at home. Help me guys!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

Roland what are those? I think the only thing I can make out in your dinner is pineapple...

Is that carrot? Looks too short and too smooth! Do well to tell me what the rest are.

Good morning foodlanders!!

Cut Pineapples
Baby Cut Carrots
Blueberries and Strawberries
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Breakfast. Fruit n yoghurt.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
^^^
You just dey chop all these nice nice things

Na wa oooo

Na only you waka come

share some come this side na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
jaybee3:
^^^
You just dey chop all these nice nice things

Na wa oooo

Na only you waka come

share some come this side na
ok I'm going to make a special dish for you soon wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
ok I'm going to make a special dish for you soon wink

Tenkuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bimpez: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
Breakfast. Fruit n yoghurt.
yummy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Noodles!! kiss

Ingredients:
2 packets of small Chicken Indomie
Half bulb of Green pepper
One small bulb of fresh Red pepper
Small cuttings of cabbage
Small cuttings of onions.

Yummy!! Who cares? Please join the queue wink! One spoon only tongue

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bitter leaf soup and eba.
Late lunch/early dinner.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Poblano soup and crackers for lunch
No I didn't cook it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
No I didn't cook it

You? Soup? Wahala dey o... Anything outside my regular naija soup is adulterated.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

Ha... Fresh tomatoes in pepper soup? Bros dis one don pass pepper soup oh!!

You're sure it's not the recipe for Tomatoes soup you're giving us here? Lol... Every other thing is in order except the tomatoes.

We call ours ehuru not ehulu. Small seeds, not too small that is roasted a little and then pound.

Then which one is efulu again?

nna d thing taya kwam oooo

#sighs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
No I didn't cook it

nne please how do eat this thing that looks like babys vee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
veave:

nne please how do eat this thing that looks like babys vee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You haven't tried it I suppose
Please do
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dinner...macaroni, veg and fish 4 popcy.

Will try the soup one day babaymama1.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:

emusmith tongue

Na fry fish be that? E don tey I see am o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Na fry fish be that? E don tey I see am o
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
tongue

If I marry you, you go feed me well ooo undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

If I marry you, you go feed me well ooo undecided
Hahahahahaha. I no go feed my hubby to the extent wey he go get gulder belle grin eat responsibly. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahahahaha. I no go feed my hubby to the extent wey he go get gulder belle grin eat responsibly. cheesy

But you know say sweet food dey cause person to eat much? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

But you know say sweet food dey cause person to eat much? cheesy
That's why you don't need to eat like a glutton. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
That's why you don't need to eat like a glutton. grin

So if we marry, you go dey curtail my food?? choi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

So if we marry, you go dey curtail my food?? choi
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

You haven't tried it I suppose
Please do

I haven't oh. some of us eat with our eyes first...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Breakfast....Local agidi dried fish pepper soup. Malaria no gree me rest. undecided

Lunch... Fried Yam and egg.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Herzumpther:
Breakfast....Local agidi dried fish pepper soup. Malaria no gree me rest. undecided

I want d agidi and driedfish pepper soup o. Get well dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
tchiwinnie:
I want d agidi and driedfish pepper soup o. Get well dear
Lol. Thank u.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Herzumpther:

Herz you must love your daddy a lot
You always mention him
I still remember the picture of him relaxing in the living room

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:

I haven't oh. some of us eat with our eyes first...

It tastes very good
Spanish food has good flavor like our foods
Infact they are the only Oyibo foods I feel come closest to our foods
Their spanish yellow rice can substitute for our jollof rice very nicely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
That agidi and soup though cry kiss
Herzumpther:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
@babyosisi, I am seriously unhappy. I barely get mad but yesterday was awful for me... Please DON'T FLY UNITED.

#UnitedRelaxYourBaggagePolicy angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.