Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,224 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5853650 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
@Mr Prestonn... Hi Sugar kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:
@Mr Prestonn... Hi Sugar kiss
Hi Sweetheart kiss

cómo estás?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

Hi Sweetheart kiss

cómo estás?

Je suis bién, sucrecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

Je suis bién, sucrecheesy

Hablas francés con fluidez mi amor ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

I boiled the plantain first before adding to the eggs.
You can fry yours if you prefer it that way.
cool...but i wont fry..i dont want it to burn when frying egg smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

Hablas francés con fluidez mi amor ? cheesy

non, ma cherie,...je ne parle pas couramment

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

non, ma cherie,...je ne parle pas couramment
ok querido... Que pasa?

Où vivez-vous au Nigeria?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

ok querido... Que pasa?

Où vivez-vous au Nigeria?

Maintenant, rien de plus kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

Maintenant, rien de plus kiss

Ok Amor

Où vivez-vous au Nigeria?... Correct right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

Ok Amor

Où vivez-vous au Nigeria?... Correct right?

I dunnocheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

I dunnocheesy

Ok no hay problema cheesy cheesy

Gracias.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

Ok no hay problema cheesy cheesy

Gracias.

Loool

merci.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySwitz:

Loool

merci.

De nada kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

I learnt how to eat this Okpa in NYSC Camp.... My friends was like must you try everything cheesy cheesy

There was no time for me to learn how to prepare it cry cry

Lol u only learnt how to eat? That's good enough sha. It seems simple but is hard at same time. Any mistake, u go end up with olumo rock.
PS. U r a wonderful cook sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Prestonn:

De nada kiss

Only God knows the number of marriages and relationships you must have put in danger due to your incessant fornicative shenanigans disguised as food arts and ndi abroad camping. You woo weak and materialistic women with stylish food presentations and due to the level of poverty in naija, many will prefer to PM you in the hope of meeting an alpha male better than their partners. You're nothing but a disguised puccy hunter and your past actions under the chasers monicker revealed your true color when women PM you for financial assistance in exchange for anything you might ask for sexually. You have never posted anything positive about men's food pictures or comment on any other section other than food just to lure hungry and gullible women. I despise you since the days of your chasers sobriquet. Ajima**ri

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeb04(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chineke

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
Hey Mr don't die hating ok be positive it's just one life

Only God knows the number of marriages and relationships you must have put in danger due to your incessant fornicative shenanigans disguised as food arts and ndi abroad camping. You woo weak and materialistic women with stylish food presentations and due to the level of poverty in naija, many will prefer to PM you in the hope of meeting an alpha male better than their partners. You're nothing but a disguised puccy hunter and your past actions under the chasers monicker revealed your true color when women PM you for financial assistance in exchange for anything you might ask for sexually. You have never posted anything positive about men's food pictures or comment on any other section other than food just to lure hungry and gullible women. I despise you since the days of your chasers sobriquet. Ajima**ri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yeyeosoronga: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I don't know if I should laugh or curse out this your post.

In short, I'm speechless..., flabbergasted...., someone should help me with more words, because local woman cannot can't shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mexican night.

Build your own burrito bowl with roast chicken, guacamole, bell peppers, cheese and fresia salsa. Sauces too

It was something different. I don’t usually like Mexican. But this was okay.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
free2ryhme:

you wan marry becos of food? truly u are a pickin.. men marry for some worth great ... not food... Hw r u sure say no be pictures she dey post .. babes like dis don't even know their way to the kitchen talk-less of igniting a stove not to mention boil water...
How did you know.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chatbot1234: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2020
MissGodOwn:

How did you know.

you legit quoted something from 2012 when i wasnt even born yet wow.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Chatbot1234:

you legit quoted something from 2012 when i wasnt even born yet wow.
Sorry I didn't even look first.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2020
cococandy:
Mexican night.

Build your own burrito bowl with roast chicken, guacamole, bell peppers, cheese and fresia salsa. Sauces too

Looks lovely, it is missing black beans or any form of beans

I nearly ordered a bowl today at Taco Bell, but work did not allow me finish my order.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2020
loveymom:

Looks lovely, it is missing black beans or any form of beans

I nearly ordered a bowl today at Taco Bell, but work did not allow me finish my order.

Thanks hun. I’m using home chef recipe. They didn’t include beans for me. Maybe I’d have loved it more with beans . Not that refried beans though. I don’t like the ‘pastiness’ of it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 28, 2020
cococandy:

Thanks hun. I’m using home chef recipe. They didn’t include beans for me. Maybe I’d have loved it more with beans . Not that refried beans though. I don’t like the ‘pastiness’ of it.

I also hate the mashed beans grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:38am On Feb 28, 2020
loveymom:

I also hate the mashed beans grin grin cheesy cheesy
haha. Thank goodness I’m not alone grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Kenfil:

Lol u only learnt how to eat? That's good enough sha. It seems simple but is hard at same time. Any mistake, u go end up with olumo rock.
PS. U r a wonderful cook sha
Then I'll change the name to something else cheesy cheesy Gonna quote you when is time for me to learn.

Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:26am On Feb 28, 2020
cococandy:
Mexican night.

Beautiful and inviting kiss

Someone took my beans out of the bowl cry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

[s]Only God knows the number of marriages and relationships you must have put in danger due to your incessant fornicative shenanigans disguised as food arts and ndi abroad camping. You woo weak and materialistic women with stylish food presentations and due to the level of poverty in naija, many will prefer to PM you in the hope of meeting an alpha male better than their partners. You're nothing but a disguised puccy hunter and your past actions under the chasers monicker revealed your true color when women PM you for financial assistance in exchange for anything you might ask for sexually. You have never posted anything positive about men's food pictures or comment on any other section other than food just to lure hungry and gullible women. I despise you since the days of your chasers sobriquet. Ajima**ri[/s]
Congratulations for winning nairaland most stupid comment of the year!! Only guys that can't cook like you will get mad by his post! You should be ashamed of yourself!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 5:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Spaghetti and ofada sauce. It was heaven.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by free2ryhme: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2020
MissGodOwn:

How did you know.

Guilty conscience dey worry you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.