Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754706 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
cococandy:

Stay safe too babe kiss
You too dear kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iceyjay:
smiley
Hmmm tongue

Lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope I won't be coming to this thread a year from now to show my kids how people used to eat before the rona.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nnemuka:

I concur to that pic but you got that picture of me wrong undecided
That is Dyt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sorry i used una group pix ma' jus believe you ddnt see anything ! when a sinner get punished saints share in it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mtchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
pocohantas:

If you had the kind of money to register me in a gym, your kitchen won’t look that way. I guess the woman just received her sight, all the while the kitchen looked neat to you two.

Post such pictures more. Gives us a perspective on why some of you are always angry. grin grin

If MMM won't pay we can get a loan frm IMF to register you in a gym , since ur situation is a national disaster project grin as 4 ur two left legs T.B joshua is waiting. jus giv d phone to ur mom to thank me. lolz

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
ericsmith:

If MMM won't pay we can get a loan frm IMF to register you in a gym , since ur situation is a national disaster project grin as 4 ur two left legs T.B joshua is waiting. jus giv d phone to ur mom to thank me. lolz

Borrow from IMF and buy pots, probably rent a better apartment. What is that green bowl on the sink? Una no get water for ya house? lipsrsealed

Oga, fix yourself first. This is why I am careful where I eat. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

Chicken soup - Immune Booster.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bought this beautiful shaki today.
With some other offals. Would use them to cook peppersoup when I am in a good mood.

Don’t forget to clean your homes and kitchens this period. grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dinner: Rice garnished with veggies, tomato stew, fried fish and boiled egg. Avocado and plantain by the side.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Borrow from IMF and buy pots, probably rent a better apartment. So you don’t expect people to be impressed with filth.

Oga, fix yourself first. This is why I am careful where I eat. grin grin

i ddnt know a sink board could suffice 4 a kitchen, if a 3bed all ensuite, pop top + interlock compound denote poverty then can i just move into one of the mansions u built.
mumu whu wil invite a lady with two left legs to cumma eat. stop dreaming u wil neva get an invite. no cum giv person asura grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm isolating. Found a fish in the freezer.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
ericsmith:

i ddnt know a sink board could suffice 4 a kitchen, if a 3bed all ensuite, pop top + interlock compound denote poverty then can i just move into one of the mansions u built.
mumu whu wil invite a lady with two left legs to cumma eat. stop dreaming u wil neva get an invite. no cum giv person asura grin grin

More deflections. If the sink is like that. The sink that should be the neatest part of a kitchen. Sink should be wiped steady.

Ah! God knows how the cupboards and refrigerator would be. Invest in vim, iron sponge and scouring foam. angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Who are these ones disturbing us here? angry ericsmith and pocohantas carry your history out of this thread pls

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=87761362]

More deflections. If the sink is like that.

Poco please it okay let go. Biko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
peacefulhome:
Poco please it okay let go. Biko.

Dude wants to be stupid. Post food, they won’t post. It is to come and be insulting posters of the thread. Whereas they are not anywhere close sef.

How can someone be that silly? Time he should use to wash his dirty pots, he is following me upandan. So much for having a submissive filthy girlfriend, who wakes by 4am to cook, but can’t clean a kitchen or wash pots. Keeps adding up. angry

I’ll do as you say, sis.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy You sound like one lady that capitalised on presentation and neatness way back. Can't really remember her moniker. Maybe kanwiliextra or so
pocohantas:
Bought this beautiful shaki today.
With some other offals. Would use them to cook peppersoup when I am in a good mood.

[b]Don’t forget to clean your homes [/b]and kitchens this period. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=87761558

I’ll do as you say, sis. [/quote]

Lol, na isolation cause all this.

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
cheesy cheesy You sound like one lady that capitalised on presentation and neatness way back. Can't really remember her moniker. Maybe kanwiliextra or so

Kanwulîa. That one is so extra. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
I want the avocado!
ADUKKY:
Dinner: Rice garnished with veggies, tomato stew, fried fish and boiled egg. Avocado and plantain by the side.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
I haven't been lucky with the ones I bought recently. Got this ones 4 for 500 on monday, so far two turned out well.
Amorprincesa24:
I want the avocado!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Kanwulîa. That one is so extra. grin grin

Your play of words ehn... cheesy
And no dey fall your hand where these guys dey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
pocohantas:

More deflections. If the sink is like that. The sink that should be the neatest part of a kitchen. Sink should be wiped steady.

Ah! God knows how the cupboards and refrigerator would be. Invest in vim, iron sponge and scouring foam. angry angry

E dey do you like say make i invite you ..hide ur curosity, av some shame, now be a gud milf n check ur DM, try those guys. ciao

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
My mum used to say, how a woman treats her/a kitchen, is how she’ll treat her man. Weird adage, maybe sexist- but somehow true. If she leaves the kitchen dirty, it’ll be normal to find her man running amok in a food thread. grin

Pic; Afang and semo.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

Your play of words ehn... cheesy
And no dey fall your hand where these guys dey

Nne gbahara. No be say na guys wey neat or hold bar. Forgive me biko.

You know I didn’t even realize the word play till you pointed it out. You’re the smart one. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why are you saving dirty pictures in your phone? You didnt even keep it to yourself you must post it for us to see. Abeg dont bring corona virus on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
My sweet people, as we are distancing, isolating and taking all manner of precautions, let us not forget to boost our immune system to help us fight off all these yeye free radicals.
With that being noted, I present to you guys this immune boosting drink that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help nourish our bodies and fight off unwanted intruders.

Refreshing pineapple peel drink with black tea ( I need to come up with a fancy name for it ASAP!)

It smelled like honey, tasted very pleasant, and needed no sugar at all. Just strain, chill and drink.
You guys will enjoy it, I promise.
Why buy packaged ice tea and juices, when you can make your own?
Mamas in the house, make this drink for your little ones too.

Here's the link to how I made it : https://www.nairaland.com/5755641/immune-boosting-pineapple-peel-drink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjay(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Under16:
Why are you saving dirty pictures in your phone? You didnt even keep it to yourself you must post it for us to see. Abeg dont bring corona virus on this thread.
Seems she's obsessed with it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mariangeles:
My sweet people, as we are distancing, isolating and taking all manner of precautions, let us not forget to boost our immune system to help us fight off all these yeye free radicals.
With that being noted, I present to you guys this immune boosting drink that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help nourish our bodies and fight off unwanted intruders.

Refreshing pineapple peel drink with black tea ( I need to come up with a fancy name for it ASAP!)

It smelled like honey, tasted very pleasant, and needed no sugar at all. Just strain, chill and drink.
You guys will enjoy it, I promise.
Why buy packaged ice tea and juices, when you can make your own?
Mamas in the house, make this drink for your little ones too.
Be like all these washing and cleansing herbs.

You've sold herbal medicine before?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
NextD18:

Be like all these washing and cleansing herbs.

You've sold herbal medicine before?
I wish.
It is one of the best gifts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Drama everywhere.
Dinner, rice, plantain and fresh fish.
Aunty 'Rona is not taking things easy with us

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm looking at all these wonderful meals
And I feel like crying ... the supermarkets in my area are empty .. we have to travel out and still nothing ..

Need to feed my family o ... n mo ass grin

But on a real.things here are bad bad just look at my number, waiting to do online Grocery shopping .. been waiting 3 days now nothing...

I'm hungry o .... restaurants closed ! End time she!t

(1) (2) (3) ... (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.