Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781444 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
MariamAlheri:
Isolation dinner ready, Yam-Cocoyam-Potatoes with Scentleaves porridge.

DuchaB
Cococandy
Petyprincess...
Everyone coman eat.

Thank you smiley

Looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
MariamAlheri:

DuchaB
Cococandy
Petyprincess...
Everyone coman eat.

I need to try this. It looks good.

Though I'll use just yam

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Rice+beans and spicy oily turkey stew combo.

Tequila sunset cocktail. This cocktail was deliciousssss! mmm

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

This looks yummy, what'd you mix to get your cocktail.?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2020
myke92:

This looks yummy, what'd you mix to get your cocktail.?

Thank you. I mixed.

1.5 oz tequila
1 oz grenadine
1.2 oz grape juice

Mix the juice and tequila in a cocktail shaker (it’s okay to use a cup if you don’t have one).
Pour the mix over ice then add the grenadine. It sinks to the bottom to give that ombré effect.
Then Garnish with maraschino cherries and a slice of orange. ( the garnish is optional but it looks pretty smiley )
Serve. Enjoy smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2020
MariamAlheri:

DuchaB
Cococandy
Petyprincess...
Everyone coman eat.

I am here with my plate, dish mine please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

The cocktail is calling my name,

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Dinner

As the Spirit Leads

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2020
loveymom:

The cocktail is calling my name,

Open your door. I dropped one there at the front grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

Open your door. I dropped one there at the front grin

But for real, I am craving a taste of it right now. Let me go and drink my water as soda will give me ori n'onunsi
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 1:44am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

Thank you. I mixed.

1.5 oz tequila
1 oz grenadine
1.2 oz grape juice

Mix the juice and tequila in a cocktail shaker (it’s okay to use a cup if you don’t have one).
Pour the mix over ice then add the grenadine. It sinks to the bottom to give that ombré effect.
Then Garnish with maraschino cherries and a slice of orange. ( the garnish is optional but it looks pretty smiley )
Serve. Enjoy smiley

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allylic(f): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

Thank you smiley

Looks delicious
.Hi Cococandy,
I hope you are doing ok.
You mentioned sometimes back about an online African market where one can buy African stuffs from.please,can you help me with the name of the website?
I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thank you,

Best,
Allylic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello. Yes I’m doing very well. Thank you

It’s carrygomarket . com

Happy shopping. smiley
Allylic:
.Hi Cococandy,
I hope you are doing ok.
You mentioned sometimes back about an online African market where one can buy African stuffs from.please,can you help me with the name of the website?
I look forward to hearing from you soon

Thank you,

Best,
Allylic.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2020
Ready for morning ex grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
Breakfast and lunch sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
breadplanets:
Breakfast and lunch sad
Why are you frowning naa
Is the food too small?

Nice presentation btw... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allylic(f): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:
Hello. Yes I’m doing very well. Thank you

It’s carrygomarket . com

Happy shopping. smiley
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Come chop

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
cococandy:

Chai cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nnemuka:

Why are you frowning naa
Is the food too small?

Nice presentation btw... grin
I'm tired of the eat and sleep jare grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Come chop

Is this moi-moi or Ekusu?
Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Looks tasty
cococandy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Plead:
It is this period men/guys will realize that cooking is a survival skill not a marriage skill.
cheesy true
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Looks tasty

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
After today's work

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dyt:
After today's work
wonderful.......a lot of chicken will go down in this lockdown period/ covid-19 saga.

kudos!.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
Munzy14:

wonderful.......a lot of chicken will go down in this lockdown period/ covid-19 saga.

kudos!.

**belch**

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dyt:

**belch**

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=omooba969 post=87992541][/quote]
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dyt:
After today's work

Gimme the chicken and coleslaw tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
Come join wink
CaptainMitch:
Looks tasty

sholay2011:

Chai cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dyt:
Late dinner
Fried banana and egg

Had chocolate all day
**does choc make one bloated?**

That's the remain of a pack of 24
There is kuku God oo

Was this Banana or Plantain? If it is the former, how does it taste as I'm already thinking of trying it. Would even try over ripped Banana coated with Bread crumbs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Richard2007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.