Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,636 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814006 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!
It has been 2 years (service year) since I made meat pie. Culinary school upped my meat pie game.

I'm inviting cococandy, Prestonn, Mariangeles, Farmdog, Pocohantas and Breadplanet to this table....the others should wait especially cutiereborn and amorprincesa23

Modified
Before una go insult the background, I took the pics at the backyard because I needed natural light

Now I am tempted to make some today but laziness weee not gree me
It looks yummy

Sometimes I wish we can eat from the screen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by candance: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Akposy post=88251291]Meat Pie is ready!!!
It has been 2 years (service year) since I made meat pie. Culinary school upped my meat pie game.

I'm inviting cococandy, Prestonn, Mariangeles, Farmdog, Pocohantas and Breadplanet to this table....the others should wait especially cutiereborn and amorprincesa23

Modified
Before una go insult the background, I took the pics at the backyard because I needed natural light [/quote
Nice one Akposy, this looks inviting.your recipe please.TIA

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified
Before una go insult the background, I took the pics at the backyard because I needed natural light

Yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm!
My most favourite snack!
Well done Akpos!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol cheesy you dey fear? I will just carry 4 and leave one for others to share grin
I like the meat pie.
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2020
The vegetable soup make sense
Jonez10:
Dinner, vegetable soup and semo.
Best whiskey and lemon, just trying new things because of boredom.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Prestonn, that Owo soup you made, went to Harvard. I will like to have it with plaintain please. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jonez10: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
The vegetable soup make sense

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
pocohantas:

You are not a human being? Or the only thing you and your godfather know how to do is cause trouble on this thread and insult women?

Cc your head.

Cc NxtD18
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2020
Biingoo:
Cc pocochantas

Cc NxtD18
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
sexymomiyo:
please can you explain how to prepare this? thanks in advance
Ok ma.
Ingredients
Corn
Plantain/banana
Oil
Crayfish
Seasoning
Pepper.
Select your corn, wash and dry (just to remove dirt). Once it's dried, grind to powder.
Pour the powdered corn into a mortar/blender, get your plantain/banana, add to the powdered corn in the mortar/blender and keep pounding/blending until they're both properly mixed up.
Pour in a bowl, add a little water then your palm oil, crayfish, seasoning and pepper to taste. Once you're satisfied with the taste, pour in leaf, cellophine or aluminium foil and cook for 30mins...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Farmdog:
......in leaf wrapping? Was it wrapped with leaf before posting or is it just how it's called?
Was wrapped with leaf.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
pancake for breakfast

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Egg stew and rice.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
pancake for breakfast

Definetly having this soon
May not be today or tomorrow but I will have it soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
MariamAlheri:

It means new wife, like iyawo in yoruba. Are you newly married?

No sir

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
What I need right now wink
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Recycling old pics.

Breakfast. omelette wink

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol see finishing
It's funny [b]when it's time for help they will tag female [/b]bt if na to cause trouble nw na where dem dey carry first

Like seriously ... offline when ladies need help whu una dey call/text. stop lookin 4 our trouble
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

Zobo drink is made by boiling dry hibiscus flowers.
You can flavour the drink by adding fruits, sugar or any sweetener you choose.

What an eye opener..So I have been drinking flower water all these years in the name of Zobo.. Smh..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lord bless me so i can afford cow laps on my meals. meanwhile breakfast on a noon undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin
Body can pepper you ehn... grin
In the land of body pepper geng, you be queen! grin
I dey learn where you dey sef

This is the Sisterhood I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
odeguaomon:

No sir

She's a lady.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified
No problem, I will chill, as long as when you make chicken pie I will be first on that list tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified

The picture is nice and the background makes it a whole lot better. I love outdoor pictures, you are doing very well. Give me chilled fearless to go with this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
ericsmith:
Lord bless me so i can afford cow laps on my meals. meanwhile breakfast on a noon undecided

Jeezz
C as spagh fresh kiss
Yummilicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
duchaB:

What an eye opener..So I have been drinking flower water all these years in the name of Zobo.. Smh..

Plants are medicines.

duchaB:

This is the Sisterhood I was talking about.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some persons are looking for just 50naira egg. But you have meat, egg and malt sef.
ericsmith:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ericsmith:

This is a spagdarshian! tongue
Curry powder or turmeric?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:

Ba na jin Hausa dan'uwa. Na only salutation I Sabi...ka ya hankuri
cheesy cheesy Don't worry Brother, with time you gonna speak and understand perfectly... How is J city this morning?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akposy:
Meat Pie is ready!!!

Modified

Thanks Master Chef.. You are doing well.

Hope to join you in the kitchen some day cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Prestonn, that Owo soup you made, went to Harvard. I will like to have it with plaintain please. Thank you
Thanks verymuch Amor kiss

The plantain don finish..don't worry, I go make special one for you very soon...But you like better thing sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
ericsmith:
Be greatful sir
U should be thanking God for this
Some persons never chop today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: njikoka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.