Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747637 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Are you in a lab too or just wasting your time making useless comments that reek of jealousy?
There are productive ways to make life more meaningful for people today and generations to come, cooking is temporal, it's like your hair stylist, its basic, anyone that understands timing and procedure can cook, it will always be there, I can't understand why a woman in 2020 will carry that as a badge of accomplishment, its irritating and insulting to all the women that fought to have women break the house wife mentality and culture, to see women today still acting like uneducated women in the 1700 breaks my heart.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lumcy25: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
odeguaomon:
Breakfast

See packaging, las las you goal roll am for hand. embarassed.
Thumbs up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Potato porridge for breakfast!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:
I came here asking for a good long grain rice, una no answer me. If it is to yab my DANGOTE, una go jump out. Wicked people.
They are still in my "TO SO LIST".......doing for me is not a problem Silent revenge go soon catch them. Worry not

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
There are productive ways to make life more meaningful for people today and generations to come, cooking is temporal, it's like your hair stylist, its basic, anyone that understands timing and procedure can cook, it will always be there, I can't understand why a woman in 2020 will carry that as a badge of accomplishment, its irritating and insulting to all the women that fought to have women break the house wife mentality and culture, to see women today still acting like uneducated women in the 1700 breaks my heart.

Ok, let me enjoy my food. Go and make your own life more meaningful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
The machine is bad
BlueRayDick:
Good morning foodies. Please I have a question about making toast bread with a sanwichmaker/toaster.( See below for a picture of toaster model)

I observed each time I try to make a toast bread, a loaf gets stuck to upper part of the toaster and another loaf gets stuck to the upper compartment. This is after I have applied oil to the upper and lower surface all in a bid to avoid that sticking. This has discouraged me from making toast bread for a while now.

This morning I saw a YouTube video where a guy applied butter instead of oil to the surface before toasting the bread. So I decided to try it out and I still ended up with the same result of bread getting stuck to the surface and I had to be using knife to remove it from the surface.

Anybody with a solution to this should please mention me.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hathor5:
Spaghetti with King Prawns and Cherry Tomatoes

On the side: Brocolli and Carrots
Looking nice, you love vegetables alot grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Ok, let me enjoy my food. Go and make your own life more meaningful.
You still don't understand, not surprised though, it isnt only animals that can be domesticated, society can domesticate humans in their illusion of what a meaningful life means.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Looking nice, you love vegetables alot grin

Thank you smiley
Yes, I love vegetables and they help me stay in shape. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
angeltolly:
Potato porridge for breakfast!

How did you make it? I want too. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
all I said was simple, cooking should be a secondary skill, it's not something worthy of brags or show off, I am sure that you didn't fully assimilate all I wrote not that I blame you, I dont expect someone with the mental ability of a market woman to understand how degrading it is for women to push cooking as their primary skill.

Food is a primary need of man. Cooking and feeding yourself can never be seen as secondary in the grand scheme of things, so you dont know what you're saying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Breakfast
Madam this one weh your rice don dey gum-gum with brown colour like bitter leaf water,e be like stipends no dey come from Poland again cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Benzboys:
Madam this one weh your rice don dey gum-gum with brown colour like bitter leaf water,e be like stipends no dey come from Poland again cheesy grin grin
Mumu* I wnt be surprised if you one of the monikers have insulted in the past bt still bitter about it undecided If you dnt know brown beans changes the colour of rice then i wnt be surprised why you lack sense! Better crawl back to your ashawo* thread odë!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
You still don't understand, not surprised though, it isnt only animals that can be domesticated, society can domesticate humans in their illusion of what a meaningful life means.

Why rant over others choices? We have chosen to post whatever we cook for the fun of it and stop beating yourself over that. You have no idea what people do with their lives and it would make sense you don't come here to spew thrash. Stop seeing things from your myopic lens alone to reach a conclusion you have no details on as it is dangerous.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Prestonn:

Can you take a photo of the surface and upload?

This is the surface. The scars are from the numerous times I've had to battle with removing the sticky bread crust with a knife.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mumu* I wnt be surprised if you one of the monikers have insulted in the past bt still bitter about it undecided If you dnt know brown beans changes the colour of rice then i wnt be surprised why you lack sense! Better crawl back to your ashawo* thread odë!
How would I know?
I don't eat rice and sprinkled beans.
You know why?Because I don't have to wait from stipends from one of the poorest countries in Europe and probably from a poor white boy before I can eat rice.
When I est rice and beans,the rice is boiled in one pot,beans in another,then the stew and protein too in another.
You fit insult me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made fluffy CARROT BREAD for breakfast

I slept off n burnt my bread *sad* but it was still a total goodness inside

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Benzboys:
How would I know?
I don't eat rice and sprinkled beans.
You know why?Because I don't have to wait from stipends from one of the poorest countries in Europe and probably from a poor white boy before I can eat rice.
When I est rice and becokans,the rice is boiled in one pot,beans in another,then the stew and protein too in another.
You fit insult me
Lol grin grin i don laugh tire
Yeah he's a poor white boy bt can feed your generation no doubt cheesy
I like cooking my rice nd beans mixed you prefer cooking yours separately so don't you think we should respect each others preference? Sometimes guys here type like you reason with your anus lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Prestonn:

Some stuff are made for a particular purpose..

Are you allergic with the direct heat from the surface? If no, why don't you wanna enjoy the taste of toasting your bread without the use of paper.

So it's everyone that can identify these things?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by floxxieb(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This is the surface. The scars are from the numerous times I've had to battle with removing the sticky bread crust with a knife.
Coat the surface of the toaster with butter or margarine and pre heat first before placing your bread. Hope that helps
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol grin grin i don laugh tire
Yeah he's a poor white boy bt can feed your generation no doubt cheesy
I like cooking my rice nd beans mixed you prefer cooking yours separately so don't you think we should respect each others preference? Sometimes guys here type like you reason with your anus lipsrsealed
Yeah I guess.
He can feed my generation with that gum-gum rice and droplets of beans he has been feeding yours with.
The only problem is my generation will invite him over all expense paid,then flog him mercilessly for insulting us with that proposition,then fund his ass back to Poland.
No one sprinkles beans on potor-potor rice by preference,it is simply economics.
I'm sure this lockdown is biting very hard on Poland and Lagos simultaneously grin grin grin
Set down crumbie girls grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur location pls
Number 00 Ohlala Avenue oooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Looks tasty!

Yeah, very very tasty

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Get a new machine..

please nest time don't use knife. The way it is now is very dangerous for me to advice you on how to use it without sticky.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Strawberry flavored pancakes with scrambled egg and hot chocolate.
Chop life gang grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
salford1:

Chop life gang grin

I dey try be like you noni.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Benzboys:
Yeah I guess.
Lol i know this your painment pass my food grin
Be ready to see more gummy rice ode* let's see your own food na cheesy
Ohh my bad cry just checked your profile nd could see you the stupid logobenz wey no get sense grin Please just one question when will you have sense? What about your audio biracial girl? Because I'm pretty sure no reasonable girl will be with mentally deranged troll like you!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Prestonn:

Get a new machine..

please nest time don't use knife. The way it is now is very dangerous for me to advice you on how to use it without sticky.

Will do that after the lockdown.

When I do, how best do use to avoid the sticky issues?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benzboys(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i know this your painment pass my food grin
Be ready to see more gummy rice ode* let's see your own food na cheesy
Ohh my bad cry just checked your profile nd could see you the stupid logobenz wey no get sense grin Please just one question when will you have sense? What about your audio biracial girl? Because I'm pretty sure no reasonable girl will be with mentally deranged troll like you!
She's gone to work na.Abi all girls go dey nonessential like you? undecided
I know you won't understand but those are the kind of girls guys in my "income-bracket" date.
My girl isn't biracial btw,I dated a biracial since high school.
No reasonable girl?Some of your mentors dey drag me with my babe ooo lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:
About to cook okra.

Am I the only one that would rather not cook SOUP without stock fish or dry fish. I think they are more important than any artificial seasoning.

Pic 1: okro and the rest.
Pic 2: Lamb, first time trying it.
Pic 3: Blended yellow pepper and dried prawns. Gives very nice flavour to soup.

I have fresh prawns too, can I remove the head? Find it creepy? grin
Does this oyinbo lamb tastes like ram or at least goat? I was at a farm some days ago to burn and pick up hide. The butcher at the farm was trying to sell me a ram saying it's Ramadan period and they were moving fast, but the ram doesn't physically look like the naija ones. It doesn't even have a horn. If it tastes like naija ram, I won't mind. Just worried about wasting money, else I will stick to my regular goat buying.

The one I saw looks like a sheep just as in the picture below.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Benzboys:
She's gone to work na.Abi all girls go dey nonessential like you? undecided
I know you won't understand but those are the kind of girls guys in my "income-bracket" date.
My girl isn't biracial btw,I dated a biracial since high school.
No reasonable girl?Some of your mentors dey drag me with my babe ooo lol.
Going to work during this lock down?except her business dey for her body undecided continue living in fantasy you hear? Dnt you think you should be spending time with your imaginary girlfriend instead of constituting nuisance here? I wnt be surprised if that girl has a main sensible guy bt using you to pass time because i still have it hard to believe a girl can stoop so low to date adult behaving like a baby undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.