Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756997 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
aeion:
seaweed wrap

What's inside?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
List of ingredients for what I'm about to cook.

White flour, golden linseed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, hazelnut shavings, salt, yeast and olive oil.

Will let you know what I cook when I've cooked.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wow you tried o
Akposy:
Cococandy this is my Dalgona! I made this without mixer and it was yum yum yum. Damn! I'm feeling like a pro chef already.

Thanks for the inspiration o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
With all this seeds? It will be a seed soup. Just kidding cheesy
budaatum:

White flour, golden linseed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, hazelnut shavings, salt, yeast and olive oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

All these plenty plenty seeds here and there, I'd like to see the finished product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Unglazed doughnut. My first practice. I couldn't get a doughnut cutter had to use a bowl.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

I am personally interested in what these seeds will germinate into cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nickibeauty(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akposy:
Cococandy this is my Dalgona! I made this without mixer and it was yum yum yum. Damn! I'm feeling like a pro chef already.

Hmmm you are doing well.

Will you be my teacher?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Having prepared for the "seed soup", lol, and while waiting for it to proof, I've decided to make a vegetable stew.

Ingredients are:
Kale
Prawns
Crayfish
Fish
Mushrooms
Peppers
Tomatoes
Onions

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hathor5:

What's inside?
shrimp, rice, avocado, salmon, zucchini, green peppers.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:
Having prepared for the "seed soup", lol, and while waiting for it to proof, I've decided to make a vegetable stew.

Ingredients are:
Kale
Prawns
Crayfish
Fish
Mushrooms
Peppers
Tomatoes
Onions

Now that you've gotten the attention of half of this forum. If this food nor make brain erh...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Riele see this thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
aeion:
shrimp, rice, avocado, salmon, zucchini, green peppers.

Sounds extremely delicious and it's healthy too. I love healthy and delicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

Sounds like a nutritious meal in the making. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Unglazed doughnut. My first practice. I couldn't get a doughnut cutter had to use a bowl.

You did very well. smiley I tend to prefer food made the traditional way, handmade that is. It reminds me of my childhood. cheesy When it is too "perfect", every piece looking the same, it reminds me of the of the tricks of the food industry, which I do not trust. angry

By the way, I would eat them all with a glass of milk. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh! I forgot to mention the soup. The meat is mutton, beef and ox hearts. For those who might not know what mutton is, its a sheep that's older than a year.

When I was learning abc, we used to look at pictures and go, a for apple, b for ball, c for cat, d for dog, e for elephant, f for fish. Except when we got to g, buda went, g for sheep and felt the whip for my effort! Being more familiar with sheep than goats because of where I'd come from, it took me a long while to learn the abc!

Anyway, the meat is on the right, and the previously mentioned kale stew is the pot on the left. Sorry its not on a plate. I'm waiting for the "seed soup" lol, to cook.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
So I decided to Jump on the peppered yam and sauce challenge started by our Plantain queen.

Akposy, Mariangeles I hope I try small....Although una do me like apprentice wey never pay oga finish, una no show me the secret to cutting the yam to form Ur own shape grin

I washed this down with FreshYo.

Las Las na coat I go dey wear when work resume fully, suit no go size me again embarassed

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin

Yours looks delicious BTW
BlueRayDick:
So I decided to Jump on the peppered yam and sauce challenge started by our Plantain queen.

Akposy, Mariangeles I hope I try small....Although una do me like apprentice wey never pay oga finish, una no show me the secret to cutting the yam to form Ur own shape grin

Las Las na coat I go dey wear when work resume fully, suit no go size me again embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Homemade baked chinchin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
cococandy:
grin

Yours looks delicious BTW

Thank you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inourcare: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:
Oh! I forgot to mention the soup. The meat is mutton, beef and ox hearts. For those who might not know what mutton is, its a sheep that's older than a year.

When I was learning abc, we used to look at pictures and go, a for apple, b for ball, c for cat, d for dog, e for elephant, f for fish. Except when we got to g, buda went, g for sheep and felt the whip for my effort! Being more familiar with sheep than goats because of where I'd come from, it took me a long while to learn the abc!

Anyway, the meat is on the right, and the previously mentioned kale stew is the pot on the left. Sorry its not on a plate. I'm waiting for the "seed soup" lol, to cook.
g for sheep! I couldn't stop laughing to myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
mitchyy:
My very first time trying my hands on cake baking out of lockdown idleness. I called my favourite baker @enkaydewdrop for pound cake recipe as well as some tips. And viola!!! So fluffy and yummy. I am still shocked I baked this, without an oven.

@zaynie @liftedhands @tyconcepts @iomoge2 join me grin

Wow, looks really yummy and moist. I would love this, so sure.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Akp osy, Maria ngeles I hope I try small....Although una do me like apprentice wey never pay oga finish, una no show me the secret to cutting the yam to form Ur own shape grin

Shey you will die if you no add ponmo and egg? It looks really good. They also inspired me to buy beans, e remain to cook am.

Lol @ coat. I don’t know what y’all are on about. We cool down here. Still a size12. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks alot grin
Hathor5:

You did very well. smiley I tend to prefer food made the traditional way, handmade that is. It reminds me of my childhood. cheesy When it is too "perfect", every piece looking the same, it reminds me of the of the tricks of the food industry, which I do not trust. angry

By the way, I would eat them all with a glass of milk. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

Ok people, the "seed soup" is cooked, though I think we should call it a loaf of bread. That bit on the side is what I'm going to eat. See it on a plate, finally, covered with butter, with olives, smoked salmon and a glass of pineapple juice.

Bona petito everyone.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akposy:
Fried yam sticks and pepper sauce.

Thanks to Mariangeles for the inspiration...I never knew yam was this sweet o. Best breakfast I've eaten in a while....I can't get enough of this ooo

Up next is Cococandy Dalgona Coffee

Wow, this looks delicious.
You seem to have mastered this photography business o.
Won't I come and learn from you too like this? I never paid attention when Prestonn was giving tips.
Mariangeles, well done too with your yam and Turkey.
Where will one even start from on this thread, i seem to have missed so many pages and now just randomly going through pages.
Una well done o, everybody.
I'm even more hungry viewing all these, but e be like say na cereal sure pass or at most sandwich. No energy to warm anything from freezer or cook nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

Ok people, the "seed soup" is cooked, though I think we should call it a loaf of bread. That bit on the side is what I'm going to eat. See it on a plate, finally, covered with butter, with olives, smoked salmon and a glass of pineapple juice.

Bona petito everyone.

I was going to guess that you were baking something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

Bona petito everyone.

So na bread you dey make me salivate for since abi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akposy:

Nice 1 Akpos.... Biko sebi we will call this dessert or wat course of meal is it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
eyinjuege:

Wow, this looks delicious.
You seem to have mastered this photography business o.
Won't I come and learn from you too like this? I never paid attention when Prestonn was giving tips.
Maria.ngeles, well done too with your yam and Turkey.
Where will one even start from on this thread, i seem to have missed so many pages and now just randomly going through pages.
Una well done o, everybody.
I'm even more hungry viewing all these, but e be like say na cereal sure pass or at most sandwich. No energy to warm anything from freezer or cook nothing.
Thanks ma. We get better everyday

budaatum:

Bona petito everyone.
I just knew it's gonna be a baked stuff. Awesome!

Plead:
Homemade baked chinchin
Wow. This is the first time I'm seeing baked chinchin. Was it crunchy?

BlueRayDick:

Lol at the apprentice stuff. This your own carry weight and occupy space o. You and ponmo sef. Abeg gimme d sauce make I lick grin

Nickibeauty:
Hmmm you are doing well.

Will you be my teacher?
Thanks. I don't know what to say sef

Amorprincesa24:
Wow you tried o
Thanks o. Eku lockdown grin

Adanairaland:

How can I be your friend?

Chieee!
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tonyfx:

So na bread you dey make me salivate for since abi
Even me wey chop one slice still de salivate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
cococandy:

I was going to guess that you were baking something grin
Yeah, I was. Funny, it says "bread" on the flour lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PerfecttTouch and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.