Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5806336 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
i have always been viewing this thread and seeing delicious food been made, i decided to post my own, yam and egg.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
Come and join me sing alleluia oooo

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
God is good

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
tchiwinnie:
pls ow do u bake ur chicken? And can i use an oven tray or cake pan for it?

An oven tray works quite well.if you can put a foil paper on the tray before placing the chicken on it,it will help with the clean up.

For the regular soft chicken we call agric fowl back home,I just wash and use seasoned salt to sprinkle and rub all over it,place in the oven at 350 and in about an hour and half it cooks to dark golden brown .
When using the tougher chicken,I pre boil it with onions and maggi and salt,then place in the oven to brown.
B
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
jumzzy448:
Ogbono and semo

Jummyjummy! kiss looks dillish!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please which of you ladies or gents is good at outdoor grilling
Spring is almost here and time to fire up the grills
I threw my old grill away ,too old,I need an upgrade
Want to buy a good but not an expensive grill to kick off the warm season
Any suggestions ?
Thinking of starting next Monday,public holiday President's day

My small old grill in action
Attempted suya outdoors
It was good

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

An oven tray works quite well.if you can put a foil paper on the tray before placing the chicken on it,it will help with the clean up.

For the regular soft chicken we call agric fowl back home,I just wash and use seasoned salt to sprinkle and rub all over it,place in the oven at 350 and in about an hour and half it cooks to dark golden brown .
When using the tougher chicken,I pre boil it with onions and maggi and salt,then place in the oven to brown.
B
thank u so much. i ll try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
Efemenaxy this is what I could get.
Does the steam look well captured?
I don't really know.

Oha/Ora soup. This one dey make Igbo people happy well well.

Babyosisi this one is specially made for you and CFCfan smiley smiley
What's that with a time on it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:
God is good

All the time... grin

Btw, you never said who's wedding it was.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Akposy:

What's that with a time on it
it is the stove/oven top. Has time on it to help you keep track in case you need to cook something for a specific amount of time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sweet corn embarassed
I want some
babyosisi:
Please which of you ladies or gents is good at outdoor grilling
Spring is almost here and time to fire up the grills
I threw my old grill away ,too old,I need an upgrade
Want to buy a good but not an expensive grill to kick off the warm season
Any suggestions ?
Thinking of starting next Monday,public holiday President's day

My small old grill in action
Attempted suya outdoors
It was good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:
God is good

You couldn't even leave a bite of chicken for the Gods. Are you from chibok?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
@cococandy,

Seems like your husband is a good chef... He was able to cook Fettuccine Alfredo, nicee grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Jummyjummy! kiss looks dillish!!

Thanks babe.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
manny4life:

All the time... grin

Btw, you never said who's wedding it was.

I can't say it out here na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rice and stew

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
J12:

You couldn't even leave a bite of chicken for the Gods. Are you from chibok?? angry

Hahahahaha
I am sometimes called chi chi but I am not from chibok

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
manny4life:
@cococandy,

Seems like your husband is a good chef... He was able to cook Fettuccine Alfredo, nicee grin
very good cook smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
manny4life:
@cococandy,

I am really digging that her man o
Very confident in the kitchen
We have a good inlaw right there
I don't see him needing any help at omugwo season

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
cococandy:
Efemenaxy this is what I could get.
Does the steam look well captured?
I don't really know.

Oha/Ora soup. This one dey make Igbo people happy well well.

Babyosisi this one is specially made for you and CFCfan smiley smiley
Madam, thank you cheesy
It was delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
CFCfan:

Madam, thank you cheesy
It was delicious
you're welcome smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by manny4life(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

I see that he is... His momma taught him right.

Omugwo season? Hmm, a season when a man has to empty his bank account ... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2015
Potato porridge for dinner.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Cococandy, does your Hubby have a younger brother that can cook too? embarassed embarassed
Babyosisi Nwanyi oma, break that bone grin grin
So una de chop 'oka ahuru ahu' over there?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
tchidi:
Cococandy, does your Hubby have a younger brother that can cook too? embarassed embarassed
Babyosisi Nwanyi oma, break that bone grin grin
So una de chop 'oka ahuru ahu' over there?
iji ego to pay groom price? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bitterleaf soup, the way my mama taught me.
Dry bitterleaf
Dry meat (anu kporonku na eju onu )
Dry fish
Stock fish
Trip
Banga instead of Palm oil
Then cocoyam smiley
No ogiri!

Cocoyam and Palm oil.
The way herzumpther reminded me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Irish potatoe and egg sauce.

Eba and okro soup.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Breakfast n early lunch

Eggs n avocado

Oatmeal and fruit n one more egg.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okotv(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Its that special time of the year
When you are celebrated. Revel
In the moment cause its your
Birthday. Happy birthday Lady
Herzumpther. Have a fun filled
celebration.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2015
okotv:
Its that special time of the year
When you are celebrated. Revel
In the moment cause its your
Birthday. Happy birthday Lady
Herzumpther. Have a fun filled
celebration.
Thanks dear and God bless you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Niok and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.