Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,179 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5853935 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Shey you know where millionaires quarters is? Is Sha after British American junction, there is a cold room there that sells.
Akposy:

I went to two at Zaramaganda and 1 at Mai Adiko, Rayfield.

Thanks...I will appreciate cos of next time
Go to double dollar junction at millionaire quarters, there is cold room where the sale Turkey and Crocker fish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2020
GboyegaD:

With an open mind. My first time was Spinach with Strawberry dressing and I saw my professors eating it with fork and knife. At that time, I told myself I will like it and now, provided it isn't spicy, I'm cool. Still can't eat raw mushrooms though.

Broccoli salad is one of my best salads.

Spinach with strawberry?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2020
foreveryoung1515:
To learn how to make icecream with just three ingredients with a token, send me a PM.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
GboyegaD:

Guess you haven't taken time to savor it in the raw form. Eat it with strawberry dip and the feeling is heavenly.

Baba I don't want peppery heavenly feeling ó grin. Trying it is not in my dictionary.....I'm only marveled she ate the pepper raw without any cooking or frying whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba I don't want peppery heavenly feeling ó grin. Trying it is not in my dictionary.....I'm only marveled she ate the pepper raw without any cooking or frying whatsoever.

They say make you try am woth strawberry
Ooinnn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
GboyegaD:

You no dey chop suya?

I do, but only take few slices of the onions with the meat. After that no more
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
A couple of time I have seen this moniker ''xoGrace''
But he/she never posts

I have tried to find out for years but couldn't figure
Not sure I sent a PM but whoever you are, I am curious, you may not be stalking me but I have a feeling you are angry angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:

They say make you try am woth strawberry
Ooinnn

Butter o ki'n ṣe oúnjẹ ọbọ cheesy

Mi ò jẹ́

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Butter o ki'n ṣe oúnjẹ ọbọ cheesy

Mi ò jẹ́

Daddy Bukola

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2020
ibkayee:

You should try raw onion and ketchup, perfect combo
Have you tried onion and suya pepper that's the perfect combo just that no amount of toothpaste will clear that horrible onion smell in your mouth
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Mama I Don grow already.....I also had to outgrow some of those food I don't fancy growing up, but not all.

I used to detest fry eggs so much as a kid. I would either have my egg boiled or not eat egg at all while others are taking their egg fried with bread.....I eat it now. But veggies raw as in raw....I doubt I will try it o
Lai se eruwe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lai se eruwe

grin grin
I guess it's about culture and what one is used to. Most people who live abroad are already used to eating greens and raw veggies. There's just no way I will acquire that sudden desire for it now. I Don pass that experimental stage already
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:

Daddy Bukola

Calvary greetings to u mummy Adam

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
I guess it's about culture and what one is used to. Most people who live abroad are already used to eating greens and raw veggies. There's just no way I will acquire that sudden desire for it now. I Don pass that experimental stage already
Greens are sometimes bitter or tasteless.
I had this oyingbo guy in secondary school, he came to play PS2 with my other friends, this guy went to the kitchen and ate my mama tomatoes. I wanted to try too guy people they this world grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lai se eruwe

Typical naijerien
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:
A couple of time I have seen this moniker ''xoGrace''
But he/she never posts

I have tried to find out for years but couldn't figure
Not sure I sent a PM but whoever you are, I am curious, you may not be stalking me but I have a feeling you are angry angry angry angry
Your village people finally locate you, that moniker haven't posted a single comment since Registered in 2016 grin
You got your self a bogey man/woman

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

this guy went to the kitchen and ate my mama tomatoes.

I laughed out loud
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Funny thing my son loves to eat raw peas, tomatoes and I am like young man, where did you acquire this from?
I mean born in naija, non of your parent eat these things

Lil man will pick them instead of normal meals
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Greens are sometimes bitter or tasteless.
I had this oyingbo guy in secondary school, he came to play PS2 with my other friends, this guy went to the kitchen and ate my mama tomatoes. I wanted to try too guy people they this world grin

grin

While u are waiting for mama to blend tomatoes and cook soup oyinbo Don see ready made food....This life sha

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blezzy080: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Efo riro cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Your village people finally locate you, that moniker haven't posted a single comment since Registered in 2016 grin
You got your self a bogey man/woman

I always saw this moniker on my diary
Even shared if I remember and I wonder who he/she sharing with
Not just with this id
With my other ids
I felt it was like every other
I think I sent PM
Funny thing how I always saw that moniker on ever thread I am
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2020
Hathor5
Vanilla pancake

Shey it's healthy?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who's counting?
Iamoyindamola?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Why didn't you tag moi too?
I dey h o
Nice breakfast
Dyt:
Hathor5
Vanilla pancake

Shey it's healthy?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who's counting?
Iamoyindamola?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:
Hathor5
Vanilla pancake

Shey it's healthy?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who's counting?
Iamoyindamola?

Pancake is made from highly processed flour. There's nothing healthy about it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
rentAcock:

Pancake is made from highly processed flour. There's nothing healthy about it.

If I talk wetin I wan talk now
They will say I am easily triggered

But I wasn't talking to you oo
cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
andrewtosin:
Why didn't you tag moi too?
I dey h o
Nice breakfast

Crop it out bros
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:
Hathor5
Vanilla pancake

Shey it's healthy?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who's counting?
Iamoyindamola?
Just pancakes no syrup or acomplement
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Just pancakes no syrup or acomplement

With 2 cups of filled apple juice

Not all of my meals make NL cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:

With 2 cups of filled apple juice

Not all of my meals make NL cheesy cheesy grin
Because you are on diet init?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Because you are on diet init?
cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
So y'all don't call me a foodie
cheesy grin

I eat like every now and then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Have you tried onion and suya pepper that's the perfect combo just that no amount of toothpaste will clear that horrible onion smell in your mouth
Yeah I have, delish

Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Dyt:
Hathor5
Vanilla pancake

Shey it's healthy?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who's counting?
Iamoyindamola?

They look extremely nice. Yummy! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
GboyegaD:

Do you move more with those from the Middle East or do you live there? You tend to like the things they love to eat.

Not really and I have friends from around the world. I am a very cosmopolitan I guess. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f), funkymoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.